Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-

Go down 
+2
mnm1995
Feisty_Feline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:44 am

First topic message reminder :

You start making a nest in the small openeing of the cliff. You have been cold for so long, you cannot feel your paws any longer. You collapse onto the small amount of moss you gathered and are instantly in a deep sleep. You kick and whine in your sleep, as terrible dreams overcome you.

~

You wake up to annoying poking in your side, you get up sighing, must've been a bird, until you open your eyes, you are surrounded by many, many wolves, pups, teen, adults, elders. "Wha- what....." you stammer. And beautiful she-wolf approaches you, "You need not fear, child." she says softly and she backs away, a large, very handsome brute steps up to you, he looks like a teen, but is obviously an adult, by the way all of the other she-wolves watch him. "I'm Guardian Night, your new alpha."

You have to join, you cannot argue with him, for some odd reason...

Alphas have ALL the possible powers you could think of, given to them by Starpack.

Betas have 5 powers instead of 3.

Medicine Wolves will have 4 powers, healing plus their own.

Medicine Trainees will not have the healing power, until they have fully learned to heal others without their powers.

Teens will have certain assigned adults to instruct them, they will be put together by their powers.

Pups will not have powers until they are older teens.

Mothers will have their powers stripped until their pups are older, the only power they wil have is shield, whether they had it before or not, only to protect their helpless offspring.

Mates, cannot be mates in a second, you must know, the wolf's personality, and have permission with the other owner of the charries to ask if they can be mates, or whatever you'd like to call it.

Rules:

The normal RP ones
No fighting outside of the RP
PLEASE use pictures they are SO much easier.
NO WILL UNFOLDS!!!!!! -sigh- finally I got that out. =X
You CAN NOT ask for a position like Beta, Med Trainee, or alpha female.
Type ' Guardian Soul' if you've read at least this far.

Form:

Username:
Name:
Age(pup, teen, adult):
Powers:
Position:
Picture:

The Pack:

Alpha Male: Scythe (FF) all powers -teen

Alpha Female: Keylee (FF) all powers - Teen

Beta: Amber -lola

Beta's Assitant/Mate: ????

Medicine Wolf: Shira -MNM

Medicine Trainee:

Adults/Warriors:

Iggy (FF) blind! wind, sonar, nature

Death Walk (FF) shadows, spirits, flys

Koba(FF) gravity, time, invisibility

Elle (FF) Emotions, multiplies herself, invisible

Comet (FF) Weather, can read minds, and has a strange connection with her Identical sister, Moon

Moon (FF) Weather, mind reading, and has a connection with her Identical Sister, Comet

Ada Lovelace (Lovelace) (FF) speed, strength, and Pheremones.

Mysty (MNM) Shape shifintg, weather, thoughs

Zapada (MNM) Ice, Mind, actions

Fog (MNM) fog, Rain , climate

Kiba (MNM) thoughts, storms, manipulation

Dage (TigerPower) Rocks, Shields, Speed

Dani (TigerPower) Invisibility, Nerves, shields

Jazzmen (Tigerpower) Time, Love, Plants

Sky (TigerPower) Flys, Wind, Water.

Teens/Trainees:

Lilac (FF) invisibility, mind reads, flys

Strike (FF) shadows, mind reads, shape shifts

Silver (FF) Pheremones, flys, shadows

Rayne (FF) Shape shifts only into bat, sonar, Flys

Luna (MNM) Moon, weather, nature

Skylear (MNM) Dreams, deminish, hopes

Mothers:

Shimmer (FF) Expecting

Pups:

Deceased:

Guardian/Crest Eye- FF Power of Fire - Darsha's mate

Darsha - Tigerpower - Power of Ice - Crest's Mate

Members:

XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX wrote:

Username: XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX
Name: Sky
Age(pup, teen, adult):young adult
Powers: wind mist water-and solds (fly)
Position:un-knowen
Picture: bottom

Username:XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX
Name: Jazzmen
Age(pup, teen, adult):young adualt
Powers: Time love plants
Picture:bottom

Name:Dani
Age(pup, teen, adult): young adualt
Powers: cotrols your nerves, ivisable, sheild
Picture: botttom

Name:Dage
Age(pup, teen, adult):young adualt
Powers: speed, Sheild, earth (rocks)
Position: un-knowen
Picture: bottom

http://shivia.deviantart.com/art/Xmas-gift-5-Lyka-44556769
SkY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://shivia.deviantart.com/art/Glyph-Caller-81032849
Jazzmen^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://shivia.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-Swee-47851008
Dani^^^^^^^^^^

http://aikdingo.deviantart.com/art/Vanishing-Warmth-54776095
Dage ^^^^^

mnm1995 wrote:
Username: mnm1995
Name: Mysty; Zapada; Luna; Fog; Rosebud; Skyelar; Kiba
Age(pup, teen, adult): adult; adult; teen; adult ;teen ;adult ;adult
Powers: Weather, shape shifter, and thoughts; Ice, mind, actions; weather, nature, moon; fog, rain, and climate; hopes, dreams, deminish; sky, strength, dreams; thoughts, storms, manipulation.
Position: Warrior; warrior; teen; warrior; teen; warrior; warrior
Picture: (Will get)

Guardian Night:*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Guardi10

Keylee:*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Keylee10

Nature: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Wolf_r18

Lilac and Strike: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Lilacs10

Death Walk: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Kekeke10

Elle:*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Elle10

Silver: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Silver10

Comet: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Moon10

Moon: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Moon210

Ada Lovelace: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Adalov10

Rayne: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Rayne10

Scythe: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Scythe10

Shimmer: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Shimme10

Last edited by Christmas Kitten on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:05 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Pet *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 LKtU *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 NpQC
*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:04 am

Shira sat and watched them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:11 am

Rikki pounced Shai, who squeaked and rolled over trowing her off like a centimeter away.

Jenny laughed sfotly and moved Shai closer to her.

Rikki Staggered aimlessly around in circles, she bumped into Silver.

Silver smiled and battd the tiny pups ear, she picked her up and brgouth her back to her mother.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 BUcd*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:15 am

Lightning sat near Silver. "Adorable aren't they?" he asked.

Shark played with the pups.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 Pet *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 LKtU *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:21 am

Shira smiled. She wished for her own pups, but for now she would have none.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:35 am

Roxian: I padded over to my little sister. "Me and Shadow decided to show you how to hunt," I whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:37 am

Sky smiled at the tiny pups By now Jazzmen and Dani joined her.
They were the three best friends in the whole pAck they were tied to each other with unbreakble ropes. And they were all pretty
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 9:54 am

Fisher smilied and licked Sliver's ear.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 BUcd*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:07 am

Shark poked a pup.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:18 am

"Be gentle." Shira said to Shark.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:03 pm

Shark whined. "I can't wait til they grow up! Then we can play ALLL day!" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:25 pm

Shira smiled. "Soon enough you will be able to play."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Shark nodded. He moved around to see all the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:34 pm

Fisher smilied at Shark.,
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:35 pm

"This one is green!" he said in awe.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Shira smiled at the observation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:38 pm

Fisher nodded.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:39 pm

"Coooool." he smiled. He looked around at the next.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:08 am

(rp got three open females and a male all single!
Jazzmen dani sky dage!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:34 am

((UWHA(IDJJSHJJSHJ))_)))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 27 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27