Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] BUcdAvatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] Empty
PostSubject: Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!]   Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:25 am

Water, Earth, Fire, Air. Long ago, the 4 nations lived in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the avatar, the master of all 4 elements could save him. Then, he vanished. Hundreds of years passed and the new generation of Avatars grew. With relationships growing upon them, will they turn for their own nation? Or will they work together to make peace and harmony once again?

Form:
Name:
Age[9-13]:
Other Powers[Listed]:
Description:
Personality:
Crush:
Other:

Rules:
1. Follow all RPing rules.
2. No Godmodding, mary sues, etc.
3. Crushes with other nations IS ACCEPTABLE!
4. Keep it as PG as possible.
5. Most of the kids should wear their nation's traditional clothing. They may not be Abercrombie.
6. No killing. If you attack someone, only knocking unconscious.
7. I'm just trying this RP out to see how many people join.

Info:
You are all avatars. You all have the one power you are most familiar with, then you have the ones you need to learn.

Other Powers within the Bending:
Water Bending: Healing
Fire Bending: Lightning
Earth Bending: Metal Bending
Air Bending: Energy Bending

Story:

It's the beginning of the war, and the avatars now know they have to save the world. They find each other in the desert between the Earth Kingdom and the Fire Nation.

Last edited by The Last Avatar on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:05 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] BUcdAvatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] QHeo

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!]   Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:58 am

Air Nomads [4]:
Aang [Kai]

Earth Kingdom [4]:
Toph Bei Fong [Meercat]

Water Tribes [4]:

Fire Nation [4]:
Zuko [Kai]

Name: Aang ; Zuko
Age[9-13]: 12 ; 13
Nation: Air Nomad ; Fire Nation
Other Powers[Listed]: Energy Bending ; Lightning
Description: Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] Aang_OfficialAvatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] Avatar-zuko_1206994891
Personality: Nice, funny, smart, playful, vegetarian, thoughtful, serious at times. ; obnoxious sometimes, nice, smart, funny, quiet, snappy, has honor and dignity
Crush: No one at the moment ; no one
Other: Has a blob of a scar on his back. ; AKA Prince Zuko. He has a scar on his left eye of injury. Prince of Fire Nation

Last edited by The Last Avatar on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!]   Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:15 am

[Alright. Finished! Try to join, if you don't understand, feel free to PM me. I just wanna try this RP out and see where it goes. If only a few people join, I might just delete it. It's not the common interest of most RPers on here but I've made it as common as I could. ]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!]   Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:21 am

(join?:

Name: Toph Bei Fong
Age[9-13]: 12 i think
Nation: Earth Kingdom
Other Powers[Listed]: Is able to bend metal
Description[no pics]: (can i please do a pic?)
Personality: stubborn, kind, strong, bad temper, can be laid back and mellow at times, funny.
Crush: no one
Other: is blind and can 'see' by feeling vibrations from the ground on her feet)

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!]   Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:06 am

[Yea. You can do a pic.]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!]   Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:15 am

(okay:
Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] Toph )
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!]   Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:17 am

[As soon as another person joins, we'll start RPing]
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!]   Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:22 am

(ok)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!]   Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Four Nations [Done! Please Join!]
Page 1 of 1