Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-

Go down 
+2
mnm1995
Feisty_Feline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:44 am

First topic message reminder :

You start making a nest in the small openeing of the cliff. You have been cold for so long, you cannot feel your paws any longer. You collapse onto the small amount of moss you gathered and are instantly in a deep sleep. You kick and whine in your sleep, as terrible dreams overcome you.

~

You wake up to annoying poking in your side, you get up sighing, must've been a bird, until you open your eyes, you are surrounded by many, many wolves, pups, teen, adults, elders. "Wha- what....." you stammer. And beautiful she-wolf approaches you, "You need not fear, child." she says softly and she backs away, a large, very handsome brute steps up to you, he looks like a teen, but is obviously an adult, by the way all of the other she-wolves watch him. "I'm Guardian Night, your new alpha."

You have to join, you cannot argue with him, for some odd reason...

Alphas have ALL the possible powers you could think of, given to them by Starpack.

Betas have 5 powers instead of 3.

Medicine Wolves will have 4 powers, healing plus their own.

Medicine Trainees will not have the healing power, until they have fully learned to heal others without their powers.

Teens will have certain assigned adults to instruct them, they will be put together by their powers.

Pups will not have powers until they are older teens.

Mothers will have their powers stripped until their pups are older, the only power they wil have is shield, whether they had it before or not, only to protect their helpless offspring.

Mates, cannot be mates in a second, you must know, the wolf's personality, and have permission with the other owner of the charries to ask if they can be mates, or whatever you'd like to call it.

Rules:

The normal RP ones
No fighting outside of the RP
PLEASE use pictures they are SO much easier.
NO WILL UNFOLDS!!!!!! -sigh- finally I got that out. =X
You CAN NOT ask for a position like Beta, Med Trainee, or alpha female.
Type ' Guardian Soul' if you've read at least this far.

Form:

Username:
Name:
Age(pup, teen, adult):
Powers:
Position:
Picture:

The Pack:

Alpha Male: Scythe (FF) all powers -teen

Alpha Female: Keylee (FF) all powers - Teen

Beta: Amber -lola

Beta's Assitant/Mate: ????

Medicine Wolf: Shira -MNM

Medicine Trainee:

Adults/Warriors:

Iggy (FF) blind! wind, sonar, nature

Death Walk (FF) shadows, spirits, flys

Koba(FF) gravity, time, invisibility

Elle (FF) Emotions, multiplies herself, invisible

Comet (FF) Weather, can read minds, and has a strange connection with her Identical sister, Moon

Moon (FF) Weather, mind reading, and has a connection with her Identical Sister, Comet

Ada Lovelace (Lovelace) (FF) speed, strength, and Pheremones.

Mysty (MNM) Shape shifintg, weather, thoughs

Zapada (MNM) Ice, Mind, actions

Fog (MNM) fog, Rain , climate

Kiba (MNM) thoughts, storms, manipulation

Dage (TigerPower) Rocks, Shields, Speed

Dani (TigerPower) Invisibility, Nerves, shields

Jazzmen (Tigerpower) Time, Love, Plants

Sky (TigerPower) Flys, Wind, Water.

Teens/Trainees:

Lilac (FF) invisibility, mind reads, flys

Strike (FF) shadows, mind reads, shape shifts

Silver (FF) Pheremones, flys, shadows

Rayne (FF) Shape shifts only into bat, sonar, Flys

Luna (MNM) Moon, weather, nature

Skylear (MNM) Dreams, deminish, hopes

Mothers:

Shimmer (FF) Expecting

Pups:

Deceased:

Guardian/Crest Eye- FF Power of Fire - Darsha's mate

Darsha - Tigerpower - Power of Ice - Crest's Mate

Members:

XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX wrote:

Username: XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX
Name: Sky
Age(pup, teen, adult):young adult
Powers: wind mist water-and solds (fly)
Position:un-knowen
Picture: bottom

Username:XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX
Name: Jazzmen
Age(pup, teen, adult):young adualt
Powers: Time love plants
Picture:bottom

Name:Dani
Age(pup, teen, adult): young adualt
Powers: cotrols your nerves, ivisable, sheild
Picture: botttom

Name:Dage
Age(pup, teen, adult):young adualt
Powers: speed, Sheild, earth (rocks)
Position: un-knowen
Picture: bottom

http://shivia.deviantart.com/art/Xmas-gift-5-Lyka-44556769
SkY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://shivia.deviantart.com/art/Glyph-Caller-81032849
Jazzmen^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

http://shivia.deviantart.com/art/Sexy-Swee-47851008
Dani^^^^^^^^^^

http://aikdingo.deviantart.com/art/Vanishing-Warmth-54776095
Dage ^^^^^

mnm1995 wrote:
Username: mnm1995
Name: Mysty; Zapada; Luna; Fog; Rosebud; Skyelar; Kiba
Age(pup, teen, adult): adult; adult; teen; adult ;teen ;adult ;adult
Powers: Weather, shape shifter, and thoughts; Ice, mind, actions; weather, nature, moon; fog, rain, and climate; hopes, dreams, deminish; sky, strength, dreams; thoughts, storms, manipulation.
Position: Warrior; warrior; teen; warrior; teen; warrior; warrior
Picture: (Will get)

Guardian Night:*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Guardi10

Keylee:*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Keylee10

Nature: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Wolf_r18

Lilac and Strike: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Lilacs10

Death Walk: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Kekeke10

Elle:*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Elle10

Silver: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Silver10

Comet: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Moon10

Moon: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Moon210

Ada Lovelace: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Adalov10

Rayne: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Rayne10

Scythe: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Scythe10

Shimmer: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Shimme10

Last edited by Christmas Kitten on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:05 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com

AuthorMessage
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 11:33 pm

Silver snrled, 'Mind your own business you pesky pup." and slinked away.

Scythe smiled to Keylee again, she was fast asleep her hair stirring a little in the wind.

Guardian Night went to Mysty, "Hello." he smiled, charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 BUcd*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:18 am

Shark whined. He started crying.. LOUDLY
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:37 am

Nature came up next to the pup and cradled him in her arms, she roled back and forth on her back, the plants supplying a hamock.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 BUcd*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:38 am

"Waaa waaa" Shark cried. He sniffed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 12:45 am

" Are you ok?" Fisher asked, troting after teh she wolf.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:02 am

Silver snarled, "No I'm not okay." she sai, tears of hurt and fury stained her pelt again as she walked. The charm hitting her on the chest with every step.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:09 am

Fisher walked along side Slive,r " what to tell em about it?"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:21 am

Shark looked up at Nature.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 3:02 am

(thanks)

Dani and Jazzmen walked togother while sky scooped the area ahead.

Dage wandered alone
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Pet *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 LKtU *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 NpQC
*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 5:14 am

Feisty_Feline wrote:
Silver snrled, 'Mind your own business you pesky pup." and slinked away.

Scythe smiled to Keylee again, she was fast asleep her hair stirring a little in the wind.

Guardian Night went to Mysty, "Hello." he smiled, charmingly.

"Hi." she said smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:57 pm

"Who are you?" Shark asked Nature.

Lightning looked around.

Angel woke up and walked over to Guardian.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 Pet *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 LKtU *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:00 pm

Shira walked over to Lightning. "Hi." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:05 pm

"Hello Shira." he nodded.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:08 pm

"What's up?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:16 pm

"Oh. Nothing much."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:18 pm

She sighed, "I'm going for a walk." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:43 pm

"Can I come?" he asked.

Angel walked up to Guardian./
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:36 am

Nature smiled, "I'm the medicine wolf, Shark." she said and stared humming somethign her mother used to.

~

Guardian smiled, "So Mysty, what are you up to?" he asked smiling

~

Key-lee jerked her head toward the two, and smiled, gigling a little to Scyteh.

~

Scythe roll d his eyes laughing.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:37 am

"Hi Guardian." said Angel walking over.

Shark nodded and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:47 am

She rocked him back and forth for a while and then took him to her own den, she laid him in a small moss bed, she curled up in her own, and fell asleep easily.

~

Guardian smiled, "Hello Ang." he always calle dher that.

~

Keylee snickered, "Ladies Man." she mouthed to Scythe.

~

Scythe smiled and rolled his eyes from across the meadow.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:47 am

Shark snored.

"Hey Guard." she smiled. She called him Guard a lot.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:41 am

Shira smiled "If you want."

"I'm not up to much," She said to Guardian "Hello Angel." she smiled to her.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:41 am

"So, you ladies care to take a Night Stroll with the Guardian?" he asked?>
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:10 am

Jazzmen and dani came up behind him. "Nope not at all."
"Can I fly, I perfer to fly?" said sky teasingly.

Dage rolled his eyes
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:47 am

Feisty_Feline wrote:
"So, you ladies care to take a Night Stroll with the Guardian?" he asked?>

"Hey Mysty." she mumbled. "Sure!" she said happyily

"Then i guess im coming with you." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-   *~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join- - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*~_~*Kendrant Guardian Pack*~_~* -plz join-
Page 2 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next