Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join

Go down 
+2
Kai =]
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join Pet ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join LKtU ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join NpQC
~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join Empty
PostSubject: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:00 pm

You hear the faint trickle of water. Snow is around you. The moon is full and casting light over the woods. The branches are coated in ice. As you walk you get closer to the water. You look to the moon and see many stars. A wind blows but it doesn’t chill you all the way to the bone. When you look back across the small river you see a pale figure. You can tell it’s a she by the silver outline from the moon. She bounds across the river her paws not getting wet. “Hello.” She says her voice velvety. You see her blue eyes and the light purple flecks on the rims of them. “Hello.” You say your voice strong. “I am Luna. The beta of Icicle pack.” You nod. Beside her comes another female. “Luna.” She says her voice as sweet as honey. “Yes?” Luna turns to look, “Snowfall.” She says honor in her voice and leaves you. The wolf known as Snowfall looks at you. Her pelt is pure silver in the moonlight, her violet eyes are welcoming but cold at the same time, and you see flecks of very light blue around the edges. “Welcome to Icicle Pack.” She smiles to you. “You may join, or leave now.” She says and waits only a few minutes before leading you on. Not turning back to see if you follow.

So do you follow her??

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Powers (3):
Other:

Rules-
1. No god modeling
2. Try not to play other characters; I understand if you have to.
3. HAVE FUN!!!
4. Type- Icicle -after other

My forms:

Name: Snowfall (Snow)
Description: A bright silver pelt and brilliant violet eyes that have light blue flecks around the edges. She looks fragile but is very strong so don’t be deceived.
Personality: Sweet, kind, generous, strong willed, She will get her point across.
Powers (3): Because she is an Alpha she can acquire any power when she needs it but her normal are, Shape shifting, water and wind (water would include all forms of it.
Other: Her left front paw has a white pattern that interweaves and looks like a bracelet.

Name: Luna
Description: She has a light grey pelt that could almost be called white. Her eyes are an icy blue and have light purple flecks throughout them. She has a light cream strip down the center of her back.
Personality: Kind, caring, strong headed and hearted, calm
Powers (3): nature, travel, and invisibility
Other: She is Snow’s sister.

Name: Asim
Description: He has a night black pelt. His right front paw has a white splotch at the tip. He has golden eyes but around the center back flecks show. He has strong muscles that are easily seen.
Personality: Calm, laid back, cunning, protective.
Powers (3): mind reading, duplicates and strength
Other: none

Ranks:

Alphas

Snowfall (me) +?

Betas

Luna (me) +?

? +?

Med. Wolf (2)

?
?

Warriors

Male
Asim (me)
Lightning (kai)
Thunder(kai)
Zink
Despero *Des*

Female
Angel (kai)
Liberty (meg)
Nala (meg)

Queens

Pups
Shark(Kai)
Sharp Tooth (meg)

Elders

Last edited by mnm1995 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join BUcd~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:16 pm

Name: Lightning ; Thunder; Shark; Angel
Description: Yellowish wolf with Black lightning bolt stripe on back. ; Black wolf with fierce teeth ; Grey pup with a Shark Tooth Imprint on forehead ; Pink wolf with halo imprint on back
Personality: Nice, kind, strong, bold, brave, smooth ; Nice, harsh, fierce, strong, bold, ; Jumpy, adventurous, Nice, kind, smooth, bold ; Nice, kind, sweet gentle, fierce in battle,
Powers (3): Weather, Super strength, Shape Shifting ; Weather, Fire, Darkness ; Shape Shifting (Only into water mammals), Teleportation ; Flight, Mind Reading
Other: All related (except for Shark)
Icicle
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join Pet ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join LKtU ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:56 pm

((thnx for joining))
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join BUcd~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join QHeo

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:04 pm

np
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:26 pm

rp?
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:27 pm

Sure

Lightning walked around camp.

Shark jumped in the nursery. He scrambled out.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:43 pm

Luna smiled as she stretched her limbs, there was still snow on the ground.

Snow walked over to Shark, "Coming out to play in the snow?" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:23 am

"Yea!" he shouted. He rolled around in the snow, covering his grey coat. He jumped and tried to make a snow fort.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:58 am

Snow laughed, she helped him build a small barrier.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 5:09 am

Shark grabbed some snow... Rolled it up, and Threw it at Snow. He laughed
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join Ck7N
~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:02 am

Name:sharp tooth
Description:Small gray runt pup with a white fluffy chest and blue cristal eyes
Personality:Energetic,hyper always want to go everywhere with everyone
Powers (3):Speedy,teleportation,can break anything in one bit
Other:on his left ear on the tip there is a black heart of fur

Name:Liberty
Description:has blue white fur has green shimmering eyes on the tips of the ears there is black
Personality:sweet,shy,everytime she mets a cute boy she plays by hiding behide trees and stuff like that for the boy to find here
Powers (3):Super hearing,Invisiblity,heating power
Other:is sisters with Nala

Name:Nala
Description:Purple white fur black on tips of ears and blue shimmering eyes
Personality:sweet,likes attention,stroung
Powers (3):Can hear thinking,freeze time,changes colors for her mood
Other:is friends with liberty
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:10 am

Sharp tooth picked up a snowball that was laying on the ground and through it at shark and started to giggle while leaping away.
"Hey shark i have something for you" called Nala from a distance.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:38 am

Snow laughed, she swiped snow which fluttered around him making a barrier.

((meg I just wanted to point out you for got something, but because your new i'm going to be lienient. Your fine.))
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:46 am

Nala took a stroung throw at Snow
"Got you"she yelled in the distance and giggled while walking away slowly

(what did i forget?)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:56 am

"huh?" asked Shark. He jumped up.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 8:08 am

"SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAARK"Yelled liberty from thw woods comeing out of her house made of branches "Get over here now"Liberty yelled in a mad vocie
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:47 am

Shark walked over. He looked at her oddly.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:01 am

"Did you go into my stuff and mess it all up?
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:03 am

"NO! Why do you think I did?"
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:10 am

"look for yourself"Liberty pointed at a messy pile of torn apart guides
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:19 am

"I didn't! Before, I was sleeping before I woke u!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:37 am

"ok ok i believe you"LIberty said and patted shark on the head
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:00 am

Snow looked over at the others. She rolled in the snow coating her pelt. She smiled and look at the little prey they had. She jumped up on a high rock and spoke in a strong voice, "All that are able to hunt, assist me in a hunt for food. Pups who are old enough to come may but I will take the pups." she said as everyone looked to her.

Asim stood ready to go.

Luna, who was beside the rock, flanked the right side of her sister as she jumped down.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:21 am

"ME?" asked Shark.

Angel laughed. "Be a little more quiet ok?" she laughed.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:31 am

"I will go i will go"sharp tooth yelled while running up to snow tripping almost every step he took.

"Ok i am ready"Nala nodded
"Um hold on let me get our repare kit"Liberty smiled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next