Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join

Go down 
+2
Kai =]
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 Pet ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 LKtU ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 NpQC
~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

You hear the faint trickle of water. Snow is around you. The moon is full and casting light over the woods. The branches are coated in ice. As you walk you get closer to the water. You look to the moon and see many stars. A wind blows but it doesn’t chill you all the way to the bone. When you look back across the small river you see a pale figure. You can tell it’s a she by the silver outline from the moon. She bounds across the river her paws not getting wet. “Hello.” She says her voice velvety. You see her blue eyes and the light purple flecks on the rims of them. “Hello.” You say your voice strong. “I am Luna. The beta of Icicle pack.” You nod. Beside her comes another female. “Luna.” She says her voice as sweet as honey. “Yes?” Luna turns to look, “Snowfall.” She says honor in her voice and leaves you. The wolf known as Snowfall looks at you. Her pelt is pure silver in the moonlight, her violet eyes are welcoming but cold at the same time, and you see flecks of very light blue around the edges. “Welcome to Icicle Pack.” She smiles to you. “You may join, or leave now.” She says and waits only a few minutes before leading you on. Not turning back to see if you follow.

So do you follow her??

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Powers (3):
Other:

Rules-
1. No god modeling
2. Try not to play other characters; I understand if you have to.
3. HAVE FUN!!!
4. Type- Icicle -after other

My forms:

Name: Snowfall (Snow)
Description: A bright silver pelt and brilliant violet eyes that have light blue flecks around the edges. She looks fragile but is very strong so don’t be deceived.
Personality: Sweet, kind, generous, strong willed, She will get her point across.
Powers (3): Because she is an Alpha she can acquire any power when she needs it but her normal are, Shape shifting, water and wind (water would include all forms of it.
Other: Her left front paw has a white pattern that interweaves and looks like a bracelet.

Name: Luna
Description: She has a light grey pelt that could almost be called white. Her eyes are an icy blue and have light purple flecks throughout them. She has a light cream strip down the center of her back.
Personality: Kind, caring, strong headed and hearted, calm
Powers (3): nature, travel, and invisibility
Other: She is Snow’s sister.

Name: Asim
Description: He has a night black pelt. His right front paw has a white splotch at the tip. He has golden eyes but around the center back flecks show. He has strong muscles that are easily seen.
Personality: Calm, laid back, cunning, protective.
Powers (3): mind reading, duplicates and strength
Other: none

Ranks:

Alphas

Snowfall (me) +?

Betas

Luna (me) +?

? +?

Med. Wolf (2)

?
?

Warriors

Male
Asim (me)
Lightning (kai)
Thunder(kai)
Zink
Despero *Des*

Female
Angel (kai)
Liberty (meg)
Nala (meg)

Queens

Pups
Shark(Kai)
Sharp Tooth (meg)

Elders

Last edited by mnm1995 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 Pet ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 LKtU ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 9:19 pm

Snow looked at the pup. Anger flashed through her. She easily got up and pinned Deminto. "You have taken your last." she spoke into his ear. Her voice was violent and harsh with hatred.

Asim turned to help Nala and Liberty. He took on the wolves giving the other time to move.

Snow bit hard on Deminto's throat. She didn't kill him but her would always remember her bite. She stepped off, smoke roze from where she stood. Her paws hot with fire. She turned to Sharp Tooth, She meerly glared at him, "Leave." she said, "You said you joined them." she didn't glance back at Deminto, she new he was getting up. She looked at her pup, although he wasn't a pup anymore.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female
Number of posts : 184
Nickname: : Meg
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 Ck7N
~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 HF9Z
Registration date : 2008-12-13

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:12 pm

sharp tooths head down started to leave to Demintos cold dark land with bones every where
"SNOW"nala said
"he doesn't know what he meant to say"liberty said fighting the other wolfs
"you were soppus to tell him not to go"nala said fiercly
"just because your little one left doesn't mean you need to give away our pup we saved"Liberty said letting the wolfes get her and she feel to the ground
"NO sharp tooth and liberty will die"nala said cring letting wolfs get her
"they need eachother to stay alive and since sharp tooth is now on his way to there side he and she will die"nala said scratching snows side
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE"nala said while picking up liberty and running to the dark side
"if we have to be on there side for her to live then we will"nala said
Back to top Go down
http://www.megsfun.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 11:17 pm

(what I miss?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:17 am

((Sharp tooth thought he wanted to switch. ))

Snow listened but vaguely, she remembered wanting to die at the thought that Deminto had taken her pup. And she nearly had. She stood taller know. She ran over to Sharp Tooth, invisible now, and whispered in his ear, "Come back young one, much lies ahead of you. " And she waited beside him for him to turn. She had wanted to keep hers from going and now she had a second chance, she wouldn't miss it.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 BUcd~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:24 am

Shark growled at his former denmate and turned his back. He went out hunting.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:46 am

th twins and zink sunned
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek:Nala Female Brave,Liberty Female shy but playful, Sharp tooth Runt male sneaky.Crakle Rock:Nala Brave Female,Liberty Female shy but playful,Trusty Male brave (Nala's and libertys dad),Sharp Tooth male Runt sneaky.Welcome to the North Pole:Meg Female 16 kid,Kim Female 18 Kid,Ashley Female 19 (megs friend), Prancer reindeer male 5 (megs pet),Spot male reindeer 14 (kims pet),Brownie 12 female horse (kims horse),Skamps 4 male dog (kims dog),Mittens 2 female kitten(kims cat). Sun Set Adcademy:Emma female,Breena female, Ally female, Kimmy female, Ashley female. Horse RP:Brownie female, Midnight Male.Florida University:Carly Hamlon female 15, Kim Hamlon female 16, Ashley Packer 15, Rob Hankey male 17,Drake Hathaway male 16.

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 7:53 am

"ok"sharp tooth said
"Im sorry i just didn't think"sharp tooth said with a scar on his right eye
"snow you got him"nala said running with liberty on her back while out of breath
"thanks soo much"nala smiled
liberty got to her feet and licked sharp tooth
"Thanks snow"liberty smiled
"now lets get back to that fight"liberty said while she winked at snow
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 9:53 am

Des and flame Moved among the trees flankig Zink
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:03 am

Snow smiled before watching a wolf stray behind she growled and it ran up to the others. She looked at her pack, some injured terribly and others not so bad. She healed the worst of them all but her strength was weakened from it. A light scar still shown pink over Sharp Tooths eye.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 BUcd~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 QHeo

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:03 am

Shark looked away from Sharp tooth and continued hunting.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 10:36 am

"shark"sharp tooth said in joy
nala cut another wolfs belly watching it bleed she growled at the wolf behind her now she had five wolfs
"that was my wife"wolf1 growled
"my mother"growled wolf2
"my best friend"snapped wolf3
"My daughter"wolf4 said while swinging towards nala's face but she ducked
"A part of our pack"wolf5 said seeming the most angry
"lets get her"wolf1 growled
wolf1 pined her frount paws down
wolf2 pined her back leggs down
wolf3 pined her head down
wolf4 bit her neck just hard enough so it bleed a bit
wolf5 bit her mouth closed
"nala"sharp tooth said
"someone help nala"sharp tooth said running around
everyone was to busy to help
so sharp tooth bit wolf4 until the bones in her neck broke and she died
and then he bit wolf5 in the tail! breaking his tail but all he did was wimmper and let lose of nal's mouth
"snow"nala said tring to breath
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:59 pm

Snow turned and to see them a furious growl that swep the land ripped through her teeth. She lunged at the wolves. She swiped wolf 4 and he ran. She went for the wolf who had her muzzle she nocked him off so she has her head back.

Asim ran to help as well he took the wolf that was clasped around her neck and flung him away.
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:46 am

"thanks"nala said standing to her feet
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 5:24 am

Shark looked away and kept fighting.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 11:58 am

The last of the wolves had gone. Snow let out a heavy sigh.

Luna looked at her and saw her energy flood away.

Asim stood beside Snow, "Let's go back to camp." he said.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:16 am

Des sat in the shadows. Flame in the sun.
Zink was in his den
Back to top Go down
~Meg~
Geek
Geek
~Meg~

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 7:39 am

"sharp tooth you did a good job fighting"nala patted him on the head while walking past him
sharp tooth jumped up on snows back"whats wroung"he said while falling of her head
"Sorry snow"liberty looked down"come sharp tooth"liberty said running back to the Den
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 11:51 pm

Snow smiled. She looked at Des and Flame. She padded over to them. Asim tried to follow, "Go." she said, "I'm fine."

Asim nodded and went to lie on a rock in the sun.

Luna watched. She smiled at Flame playfully.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:32 am

Des and Flame looked up at the same time ears twitching in the same direction to. They seemed to move as one as the ecknoledged snow coming over.Zink rolled out of his den all puffy.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 6:41 am

"Hello." she said sitting.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:16 am

Shark growled at the leaving wolves. "YEA! AND DON'T YOU COME BACK!" he said with his fur all pricked up.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 7:22 am

Luna laughed as she heard Shark yell.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 2:24 am

"Hello." They said as one.
Des voice whispy and smooth
Flames deep and charming
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 7:15 am

Snow smiled, "How are you all?" she asked in a silky voice.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 10:22 am

"fine" said Des
How are you?" asked flame
Zink groamed himself
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next