Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join

Go down 
+2
Kai =]
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 Pet ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 LKtU ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 NpQC
~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 10:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

You hear the faint trickle of water. Snow is around you. The moon is full and casting light over the woods. The branches are coated in ice. As you walk you get closer to the water. You look to the moon and see many stars. A wind blows but it doesn’t chill you all the way to the bone. When you look back across the small river you see a pale figure. You can tell it’s a she by the silver outline from the moon. She bounds across the river her paws not getting wet. “Hello.” She says her voice velvety. You see her blue eyes and the light purple flecks on the rims of them. “Hello.” You say your voice strong. “I am Luna. The beta of Icicle pack.” You nod. Beside her comes another female. “Luna.” She says her voice as sweet as honey. “Yes?” Luna turns to look, “Snowfall.” She says honor in her voice and leaves you. The wolf known as Snowfall looks at you. Her pelt is pure silver in the moonlight, her violet eyes are welcoming but cold at the same time, and you see flecks of very light blue around the edges. “Welcome to Icicle Pack.” She smiles to you. “You may join, or leave now.” She says and waits only a few minutes before leading you on. Not turning back to see if you follow.

So do you follow her??

Form:

Name:
Personality:
Powers (3):
Other:

Rules-
1. No god modeling
2. Try not to play other characters; I understand if you have to.
3. HAVE FUN!!!
4. Type- Icicle -after other

My forms:

Name: Snowfall (Snow)
Description: A bright silver pelt and brilliant violet eyes that have light blue flecks around the edges. She looks fragile but is very strong so don’t be deceived.
Personality: Sweet, kind, generous, strong willed, She will get her point across.
Powers (3): Because she is an Alpha she can acquire any power when she needs it but her normal are, Shape shifting, water and wind (water would include all forms of it.
Other: Her left front paw has a white pattern that interweaves and looks like a bracelet.

Name: Luna
Description: She has a light grey pelt that could almost be called white. Her eyes are an icy blue and have light purple flecks throughout them. She has a light cream strip down the center of her back.
Personality: Kind, caring, strong headed and hearted, calm
Powers (3): nature, travel, and invisibility
Other: She is Snow’s sister.

Name: Asim
Description: He has a night black pelt. His right front paw has a white splotch at the tip. He has golden eyes but around the center back flecks show. He has strong muscles that are easily seen.
Personality: Calm, laid back, cunning, protective.
Powers (3): mind reading, duplicates and strength
Other: none

Ranks:

Alphas

Snowfall (me) +?

Betas

Luna (me) +?

? +?

Med. Wolf (2)

?
?

Warriors

Male
Asim (me)
Lightning (kai)
Thunder(kai)
Zink
Despero *Des*

Female
Angel (kai)
Liberty (meg)
Nala (meg)

Queens

Pups
Shark(Kai)
Sharp Tooth (meg)

Elders

Last edited by mnm1995 on Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 Pet ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 LKtU ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:17 am

"Good. " she smiled. "Would you both come with me to hunt?" she said glancing at the food pile.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 BUcd~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:04 pm

Shark ran back to camp and laid on his stomach.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 11:39 pm

Luna smiled as she watched the pack recover from the fight.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:07 am

Flame and des stood in union. And walked to either side of her. their pelts flowing like clouds.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:07 am

Luna lounged and slowly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:45 am

*me caris are following u mnm)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:38 am

((ok))

Snow walking into the woods. She scented deer.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:21 am

Des and flame watched her movements
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:02 am

She tensed a little as the deer came into sight. she took light steps that made no sound. She watched the herd carefully.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:29 am

des coat flowed to the growned turning black and cold. it trailed after the small herd of 5. flames did the same but a glowing yellow heat. the shadows and flames snaked around towrds the herd
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 8:53 am

Snow carefully walked beside a buck. He was big. She waited for the others then she pounced easily in one movement, gliding through the air to the bucks back.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:08 am

the twins both strangled the dear from their insides and they fell to the ground
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:21 am

She swiftly killed it and began to drag it towards them.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 7:07 am

Flame and des walked in union towrds their seprate kill and dragged it with her
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 11:14 am

Snow smiled. She dropped it by them, "Easy kill." She had managed not to make a mess.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 4:10 am

"yes" Flame nodded
Des walked away
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 11:13 am

Snow looked toward Des questioningly. "We should take this back."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 10:41 am

The deer he killed faded
Flame: "yeah" I took my own kill
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 11:13 pm

Snow couldn't help but wonder. "Where?.." she left of looking at Flame with question.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 5:09 am

"where what?" said Flame and Des at the same time
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 10:00 pm

"What?" she said confused. "You were just walking away, and now your back.." she said still trying to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:24 am

Des: I cocked my head at her
Flame:I mimiced my twin at the same time and we spoke in union "what do you mean?
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:01 am

"Nevermind." she sighed picking up the doe.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:10 am

DES looked at flame and shrugged. His pelt flowing dark he drifted passed them both. Flame: I padded up to snow and smiled kindly "your quite beutiful, you know and padded off."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 4:56 am

She looked at Flame, "Thanks." she smiled blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join   ~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~v~Icicle Creek~v~ Please join
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next