Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Unknown Island. How you got here, well just don't tell anybody. I am Demetri, and this is the Unknown Island. It's a very large island, with abundant prey in the ocean and on land. And we are the ones who live here.

We are a pack of wolves, the Secret Pack. We are....different in a way. Some of us anyway. For every so often, during the time of Mystic Rain, MoonPack, our ancestors, will grant one member a gift. Eclipse is a perfect example.

Eclipse is the pack's Beta Female. She was granted gifts from MoonPack. She has the ability to see into the minds of other creatures. And read the future. But the future isn't set in stone, and things change.

So, you have a very important choice to make now. You can join, or die. Your pick.

Instead of a form, we would like for you to right a paragraph about your charrie.
It could be a section of rp, a documentary, etc. Please include the details you would find in a form

*Note*- If you ask/request to have a special ability granted by MoonPack, you will not get one!!! So, don't ask!! Tree Hugger and I will decide, when the time of Mystic Rain comes, who will be granted a gift.

Members

Alpha Female

Alpha Male
Fog

Beta Female
Eclipse

Beta Male
??

Other Members

Males
Twilight
Aro
Caius
Hawk
Tiger
Hurricane

Females
New Moon
Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun
Star
Moonlight
Rose

Queens
Honey

Pups
Jane

Teens
Jasper
Roxy

Elders(I don't know why I bother.)

Rogues/Loners
Demetri

(TH, please, feel free to edit this if you need to)

Last edited by AliceCullen on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:51 am

ORP: xD I wasn't even gonna ask. xD

RP: Roxian watched him. "What's with you iand shadows, Tiger?"

Dusk soon also fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 2:53 am

(lol)

" it wa sthe olny nest open and i kinda got use to it, Tiegr siad coming tuo into the open. His icy blue eys where warm and inviting. His tiger like pelt was untalying shinny. His tail was warped neatly around his paws. He looked... stunning...

~

Hobney spent her tial ove rthe 3 pups, and laye dher head down.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:01 am

Roxian: "Interesting." I currled up and fell asleep, dreaming of his pelt and eyes.
Emerald: "Cool," I barked, smiling. I yawned. "I'm gonna take a short nap." I currled up and fell asleep.
Shadow yawned, too. "Same here, we had a long travel." He fell asleep.

Dusk snuggled closer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:03 am

Honey close dher eyes and fall aslepp

Tiger nodded and padded bakc into his nest. he clsoed his eyes and dept of the lake, with him and Roxain catching fish, laughing.

Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:11 am

ORP: Roxian laughing. Hmmmm...... that'll be a tough one.

RP: Roxian: I woke up suddenly, shivering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:13 am

( i know.lol.)

Tiger, whohad amering hearing her her move slightly. He opene dhis eyes. "You ok?" he asked

( he is so how relteld to a tiger, like his great great great grandpa maybe,....)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:24 am

ORP: Alright.

xD

RP: Roxian: I nodded, still scared by my nightmare. "Yeah, I'm fine."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:25 am

(werid i knwo.... lol)

"alright," Tiger siad and close dhis eyes, not gooing to sleep.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:37 am

ORP: Yes, it is. xD

RP: Roxian: When I thought he was asleep I padded out of the warriors' den.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:37 am

Tiger watche dher but didnt move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:51 am

Jane smiled at River and Dusk, then curled up and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:54 am

" good noght little ones," Hoeny whsipered as she woke up.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:23 am

Roxian: I felt like I was being watched, but I always did. I shook off the feeling and headed out of camp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:24 am

Once Roxain was gone, he padded out and slid into the shadows
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:34 am

Roxian: I looked around, and was quickly bored again. I padded back into camp, the same feeling of being watched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:38 am

(lol)

Tiger wlaked out and garped a rabbit.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:50 am

ORP: xD

RP: Roxian:L I padded to the kill pile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 5:54 am

( hehe)

Tiger slid into teh shadows, eating his rabbit.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:04 am

ORP: I seriously think my dog's part cat.

RP: Roxian: I went into the shadows, dragging the rabbit with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:08 am

( my cats part dog. he digs outside, trys to bark plays with my puppys toys. but then again he was rasied with all dogs...)

Tiger watched Roxain, thinking that she knew he wa stehre.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:35 am

ORP: EMGW! xD

My dog coughs up hairballs, stretches like a cat, rubs against my legs, and purrs.

RP: Roxian: I sat down and started to eat my rabbit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:37 am

(lol!)

" hello Roxain" Tiger isad from sitting across from Roxain.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:47 am

ORP: I think he seriously is part cat! xD

RP: Roxian: I jumped, then relaxed. "Hello, Tiger," I barked, not looking up from the rabbit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 6:48 am

" didnt mean to scare you," Tiger abswered
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 7:01 am

Roxian: "Well you did," I growled, returning to my rabbit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next