Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Unknown Island. How you got here, well just don't tell anybody. I am Demetri, and this is the Unknown Island. It's a very large island, with abundant prey in the ocean and on land. And we are the ones who live here.

We are a pack of wolves, the Secret Pack. We are....different in a way. Some of us anyway. For every so often, during the time of Mystic Rain, MoonPack, our ancestors, will grant one member a gift. Eclipse is a perfect example.

Eclipse is the pack's Beta Female. She was granted gifts from MoonPack. She has the ability to see into the minds of other creatures. And read the future. But the future isn't set in stone, and things change.

So, you have a very important choice to make now. You can join, or die. Your pick.

Instead of a form, we would like for you to right a paragraph about your charrie.
It could be a section of rp, a documentary, etc. Please include the details you would find in a form

*Note*- If you ask/request to have a special ability granted by MoonPack, you will not get one!!! So, don't ask!! Tree Hugger and I will decide, when the time of Mystic Rain comes, who will be granted a gift.

Members

Alpha Female

Alpha Male
Fog

Beta Female
Eclipse

Beta Male
??

Other Members

Males
Twilight
Aro
Caius
Hawk
Tiger
Hurricane

Females
New Moon
Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun
Star
Moonlight
Rose

Queens
Honey

Pups
Jane

Teens
Jasper
Roxy

Elders(I don't know why I bother.)

Rogues/Loners
Demetri

(TH, please, feel free to edit this if you need to)

Last edited by AliceCullen on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 1:56 am

Roxian: "So who's leading the patrol?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 2:01 am

Fog said you would" Tiger answerwed
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 2:52 am

Roxian: I was a bit confused about why Fog would let one of the newset wolves lead a patrol, but shook it off. "Alright, but I odn't know the territory very well. How about you lead, Tiger?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 2:54 am

Tiger hestied then siad, " alright," They padded outof the terrioy. " i will also show you nad Roxy the terrioy, if thats ok."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 3:04 am

Roxian: "Alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 3:09 am

" thats the Sky Oak, the largets and oldest tree in the forest," Tiger siad stoping at the Sky Oak," That hole over teher ein the bramle bursh leads to the teen trainging hollow. Thats where otehr teens and their parents or Fog come and teahc them fighting moves,"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 3:16 am

Roxian: I was only interested in the Sky Oak. I started to study it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 3:17 am

Tiger waited for Roxain and Roxy
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 3:47 am

Roxian: I shook my head and ran to catch up with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:08 am

Roxy troted after her brother

"alright, here is the stream, it hold ssome of the fish we catch. it is also the boader and it feeds into the lake where teh trout and otehr fish are." tiegr siad pawing teh cyler clear water
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:15 am

Roxian: I watched the water, the plunged my paw in, claws extended. I brought it back out with two fish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:16 am

"wow," Tiger sia dmsiling.

" Whoa! Roxain, your liek the best!" the teen bounched on her hind paw slooking at roxain's first.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:22 am

Roxian: I smiled slightly. There's all sorts of advantages of being the outsider and ignored your whole life. I thought to myself. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:25 am

Tiger nodded.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:36 am

Roxian: I dug a hole with my free claw, and put the fish in it. I then scraped some dirt over it for later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 4:39 am

' the lake," Tiegr siad moving on. The alke was a lake, but the water and cryler clear and you could see the bottom very well.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 5:02 am

Roxian: I was so tempted to just jump in the water, but I resisted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 5:03 am

" Now we cna hunt" Tiger said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 5:12 am

Roxian: I smiled half way. Easy. I plunged my paw into the lake, and brought it back out with another two fish hooked. One of them was able to jumped off, only it's tail wounded. I caught it in my mouth. I fell into the lake, and quickly came back out, my pelt sticking to me and shining beautifully. I had two more fish hooked on to my other paw. I lay them on the ground and dug a hole. I then put the four fish in the hole and scraped dirt over it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 5:16 am

Tiegr stalekd a deer. He sprang, no missing a second.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 5:21 am

Roxian: I slipped into the lake silently, not making a current. I took a deep breath, and dove down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 5:25 am

Roxy's claws dug into teh ground pushign ehr faster and faster after teh rabbit. Shwe caught up and killed the raBBIT.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2008 5:33 am

Roxian: I reached the bottom of the lake and opened my red eyes. I spotted a large cat fish, and grabbed it. I started to swim back up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 5:35 am

ERoxy padde dover to Roxain
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:15 am

Roxian: I looked at her. "Yes, Roxy?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next