Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Unknown Island. How you got here, well just don't tell anybody. I am Demetri, and this is the Unknown Island. It's a very large island, with abundant prey in the ocean and on land. And we are the ones who live here.

We are a pack of wolves, the Secret Pack. We are....different in a way. Some of us anyway. For every so often, during the time of Mystic Rain, MoonPack, our ancestors, will grant one member a gift. Eclipse is a perfect example.

Eclipse is the pack's Beta Female. She was granted gifts from MoonPack. She has the ability to see into the minds of other creatures. And read the future. But the future isn't set in stone, and things change.

So, you have a very important choice to make now. You can join, or die. Your pick.

Instead of a form, we would like for you to right a paragraph about your charrie.
It could be a section of rp, a documentary, etc. Please include the details you would find in a form

*Note*- If you ask/request to have a special ability granted by MoonPack, you will not get one!!! So, don't ask!! Tree Hugger and I will decide, when the time of Mystic Rain comes, who will be granted a gift.

Members

Alpha Female

Alpha Male
Fog

Beta Female
Eclipse

Beta Male
??

Other Members

Males
Twilight
Aro
Caius
Hawk
Tiger
Hurricane

Females
New Moon
Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun
Star
Moonlight
Rose

Queens
Honey

Pups
Jane

Teens
Jasper
Roxy

Elders(I don't know why I bother.)

Rogues/Loners
Demetri

(TH, please, feel free to edit this if you need to)

Last edited by AliceCullen on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 9:59 pm

"Where exactly was that?? Like where did you leave her?"
Back to top Go down
cooldog74
Geek
Geek
cooldog74

Female
Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 10:22 am

CrystalHeart: I left her with my other pups over in our den. About a Hill or 2 away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:34 pm

"Lovely," she muttered, then took off. "I'll be back," she called over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9