Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)

Go down 
+2
Feisty_Feline
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:54 am

First topic message reminder :

You head into unknown territory. You smell 4 wolves. They all pounced on her. "Who are you and why are you here?" asked the she-wolf. A Brute growled. "Calm down Storm." said another She-wolf kindly. "Welcome to the Legendary Wolf Packs. We are the 4 legendary wolf leaders." said the other brute. "I'm Lightning. And this is Storm, Mint, and River." he said.
WILL YOU JOIN A PACK OR RUN AWAY??

Form:

Name:
Pack:
Personality:
Description:
Mate:
Pups:
Other:

Lightning Pack:

Alpha Male: Lightning (Kaikai)

Alpha Female:

Beta:

Med. Wolf:

Warriors:
Star

Emerald
Raven
Shyla
Devil
Rose
Mysty

Queens:

Pups:

River Pack:

Alpha Male:

Alpha Female: River (Kaikai)

Beta:

Med. Wolf: Leaf

Warriors:
Shadow
Hurricane
Crest-Eye
Nature

Queens:

Pups:

Storm Pack:

Alpha Male: Storm (Kaikai)

Alpha Female:

Beta:

Med. Wolf:

Warriors:
Moonshine
Ruby
Boltin
Flower
Devil
Frisket

Queens:

Pups:

Mint Pack:

Alpha Male:

Alpha Female: Mint (Kaikai)

Beta:

Med. Wolf:

Warriors:
Hawk
Rock
Meadow
Roxy
Love

Queens:

Pups:
Lynn

If you get 3
I love you , you will become an Alpha for whichever pack you are in.

Last edited by Kaikai on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 6:16 am

ORP: YES! ^_^
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:48 am

(Lightning)Rose padded around
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:53 am

I looked around for Storm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:16 am

Lightning groomed his paw.

Storm stretched.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:19 am

I padded to the kill pile and pciekd out one of the fish me and him had caught yesterday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:28 am

Storm walked around.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 8:31 am

I saw Storm and smiled. I padded over to him. "Hey, Storm."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 Pet The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 LKtU The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 NpQC
The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:09 am

Name:Mysty
Pack: Lightning Pack
Personality: mystery
Description: all silver with blue eyes
Mate: none yet
Pups: not yet
Other: umm... not yet

(This is just one I will make 3 others later)
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:15 am

(KK)

"what's up?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:48 am

"Nothing, really. What abotu you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:11 pm

"Tired."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 10:21 pm

I giggled. "Didn't get enough sleep?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 12:50 am

He nodded.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:04 am

I giggled. "So what were you doing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:08 am

"Nothing"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 1:16 am

"No come on, Storm. You had to do something so that you couldn't fall asleep!"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 Pet The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 LKtU The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:27 am

Name: Zapada
Pack:Storm pack
Personality: mystery
Description: all white with brown eyes
Mate:no
Pups:no
Other:no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:31 am

(KK!)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:07 am

Mysty sat in camp.

Zapada was out gathering herbs.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:40 am

"Are you gonna reply?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:29 am

Name: Steel
Pack: lighting
Personality: Tough strong formal honest quite handsome
Description: Huge and muscular with dark gray on his top half then light gray then white with metalic blue eyes
Mate: NOne.... Wants one
Pups: NOne would like some
Other:

Name:Rain
Pack:River
Personality: sweet strong leader brave kind bold
Description: Slivery white with gray bloches and black
Mate: None wants
Pups: None wants
Other:

Name: Sage
Pack: MInt
Personality: lonley quite strong smart brave outgoing with danger
Description: White with yellow eyes
Mate: NOne wants
Pups:none wants
Other:

Name: Dawn
Pack:storm
Personality: sly tom boy brave strong out going playfull
Description: Black with green eyes
Mate: Wants one!!!
Pups: YEs had a pup adopted named jet who moved away its a male. He's about 15 now when she found him he was 7 and she was 17
Other:
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:20 am

Rose walked around restless
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:23 am

(can I start?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:28 am

ORP: IDK
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:46 am

( I guees i will what pack u in?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)   The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans) - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legendary Wolf Packs. (Similar to the 4 Cat Clans)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next