Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)

Go down 
+3
Ray
_furryfurby
Star2Be
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) Empty
PostSubject: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:59 am

For years, there have been 2 schools. The West Coast Sharks and the East Coast Mustangs. The Cheerleading Squads have always been rivals, if it comes to cheers, guys, grades anyhing, they will fight for it. During the school year, they cheer for their school football teams. During the summer, they go to different states and camps and cheer competitively.

This summer, the Sharks and the Mustangs are going to be spending their whole vacation in one camp: Camp Spirit. There, they will compete against each other and other squads for the ultimate prize: The Cheer Cup. Which team will win??? Who will stay loyal to the squad??? Who will forever change cheerleading???

The West Coast Sharks Squad Captain is Brooke Allen. She is every guy's dream: a beautiful outside, and a spunky, tough inside. She will fight for what she wants and will never back down from a challenge. Sass, talent, great looks, sweetness, and spunk all packed into one petite 5'2" girl.

The East Coast Mustangs Squad Captian is Lola Singger. Lola is sweet on the outside and sassy, sweet and everything in between. You get her mad, you will want to move schools, even contrys.

You will join the Squad...

Make it or Fake it!

RULES!

1: No powerplaying!
2: No Godmodeling
3: Use " " when you talk as your charrie
4: Use ( ), [],{} when you are not talking as your charrie
5: Type" Cheer" if you read this far
6: Charries may fight but dont fight out of the rp
7: Do not go too far! What i mean is no hitting the otehr girls, slaping, kicking etc.
8: Have FUN!
9: this is Semi-Eite! More than 1 1/2 lines!

10. YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 3 CHEERLEADERS AND THREE FOOTBALL PLAYERS!
11: Type "Cheers for Cheers" in drak blue and bold if you read EVERYTHING

THE FORM!
Name:

Team:
Age (ALL CHEERLEADERS ARE 17):
Personality:
Height:

Body Size (Skinny, thin, medium, heavy, or fat, choose one):
Looks:

Other:

STAR2BE's FORMS:
Name: Brooke Michelle Allen

Team: West Coast Sharks
Personality: Stubborn, tough, sweet, beautiful, sassy, cheerleading is her life, an amazing gymnast and dancer, incredibly talented, smart, spunky, GREAT LEADER, best flyer on her squad, will never back down from a challenge,
Height: 5'2"
Body Size: Super skinny
Looks: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) Carson-1
CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) Carson-2

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) CarsonCAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) Abby
CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) Abby2
Other: Captain of the West Coast Sharks.

Name: Brittany Nicole Jolie
Team: East Coast Mustangs
Personality: Spunky, witty, talented, can be sweet, smart,
Height: 5'3"
Body Size: Skinny
Looks: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) Cassie-Scerbo-as-Brooke,-No_1198111025

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) Cassie
CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) Gamesplayer
Other: None really

Name: Cameron Tyler Harrington
Personality: Great leader, amazing football player, charming, handsome
Team: East Coast Mustangs
Other: None really

iSMiLES FORM!

Name: Lola Singer
Team: East Coast Mustages

Age (ALL CHEERLEADERS ARE 17): 17
Personality: smart,sassy, GREAT LEADER, best flyer on her squad, wil n ot back donw from anything, witty, smart,
Height: 5'5

Body Size (Skinny, thin, medium, heavy, or fat, choose one): super skinny
Looks:
CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) Ashley-Tisdale-wb05

Other: captin of the East Coast Musgates

[size=16]Name: Ashley Gates
Team: Sharks

Personality: sweet on the inside, rude, sassy, spolized, witty,

Body Size (Skinny, thin, medium, heavy, or fat, choose one): skinny
Looks:

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) Brenda-song-at-film-party
Other: likes Camron

Name: Sam
Personality: will fold
Team: Mustages
Other: none

Now Info on the Squads!

West Coast Sharks:
Their colors are Red and White. There mascot is... A SHARK! (duh!). They are sweet, sassy, spunky, spirited and majorly talented. Mess with them, you go down. Their captain is Brooke Allen.

East Coast Mustangs:

Their colors are Blue and White. Of Course their mascot is a mustang. They are sassy, spirlted, will get what they want. Lola Singger is their captian.

Next, but not least, the football team!

The form for the football team that tags along with the Cheerleaders. They are basically only for the cheerleaders to have guys and to add drama. They really don't do much! Also, the football teams are rivals. The cheerleaders also are rivals with the opposite football team.

Name:
Team:
Other:

West Coast Sharks Football Team:
Chris Pine (Mrs.Edward.Cullen)
Zack ??? (Kaikai)

East Coast Mustangs Football Team:
Cameron Harrington (Star2Be)

Squad Positions (DO NOT ASK TO BE ANY POSITIONS! SMILE AND I WILL DECIDE WHO GOES WHERE! IF YOU ASK, YOU AUTOMATICALLY DON'T GET THAT POSITION!)

West Coast Sharks Positions (Star2Be's squad):
Captain: Brooke Allen

Co-Captain:
Flyers (only 6): Brooke Allen, Riley Kaligan,
Back Spots (only 5): Jessica Hanson
Bases:
Additional spotters:

East Coast Mustangs Positions (Ismile's Squad):
Captain: Lola Singger

Co-Captain:
Flyers (only 6): Danielle, Lorraine Staub
Back Spots (only 5):
Bases:
Additional Spotters:

SQUADS:
West Coast Sharks:

Brooke Allen (Star2Be)

Jessica Hanson (Kaikai)
Riley Kaligan (SadlySingle)
Ashley Gates (Ismile)

East Coast Mustangs:
Lola Singger (Ismile)

Brittany Jolie (Star2Be)
Danielle ( frub)
Lorraine Staub ( holagurrl)

THIS RP WAS MADE BY STAR2BE AND ISMILE!

Have fun![/size]

Last edited by Star2Be on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:12 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:00 am

i will add my froun real fast!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:05 am

Name: Danielle
Team: mustangs
Age (ALL CHEERLEADERS ARE 17): lol the 17
Personality: you'll see.

dy Size (Skinny, thin, medium, heavy, or fat, choose one): skinny
Looks:
clickie.
Other:
cheer!
cheer for cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:05 am

Name: Jessica Hanson
Team: Sharks!
Personality: Bratty, strong, athletic, mean, can be nice...

Body Size (Skinny, thin, medium, heavy, or fat, choose one): Skinny
Looks:
CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) Stepupprem01
Other: Very good cheerleader

Name: Zack Efron
Personality: Strong, kind of dumb, Athletic,
Team: SHARKS!
Other:

Cheers

Cheers for Cheers

Last edited by Kaikai on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:07 am

yall forget sonmething
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:08 am

What??
i put cheers for cheers!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:10 am

rea dteh forumagain!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:11 am

i put everything!
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:12 am

i'm not missing anything, i read it three times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:13 am

beause u edited kai, and i knwo you did frub.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:13 am

oh, okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:14 am

ok
so now i did
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:18 am

(alright we cna rp)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:19 am

(YEA!)

Zack watched the cheerleading practice.

(I got one more.

Name: James
Personality: Strong, handsome, athletic, nice
Team: SHARKS!
Other: Jesse McCartney.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:20 am

Danielle was stretching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:20 am

Jessica stretched around. She walked towards Brooke. She stood near her. "Where's the other cheerleaders?" she said snottyly.

Last edited by Kaikai on Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:25 am

( mroe than one line! plz!)

Lola walked into the locker room. Her hair was up in a high tight pony tail. Her blue and white mini skirt fit perfectly. Her blue and white striped tank has a bautiful face of a musges acrrsos teh cheast. She had blue and white glitty on her legs, and face. Her whiet tennis shoes had blue laces with blue glitty.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:29 am

(sure, sure, that was just to get started)
Danielle was wearing her team colors.
She was doing the splits stretching her arms to the tip of her toes,
well over them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:30 am

( thanks!)

Lola smielid to her self. She looekd great! All the eyes would be on her and she would love ti! Not on the bart of a girl Brooke.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:31 am

(bart?)
"Hey Lola." Danielle called out from her stretch.
She stood up and brushed herself off.
She touched her toes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:34 am

( opp)

" Oh hey Dani!" Lola siad cheerfully. She optu a star by her eye and another on teh othwer side. " what one?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:35 am

(call her yellie)
"Sure." Danielle said.
"For the spirit!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:42 am

" kools," Lola answered and put a dep bleu star by her eye and a whiet one by her otehr eye. " all right girls. What are you going to do tonight?"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:44 am

"Sleep." Danielle answered.
She didn't knew the real answer though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 10:57 am

" haha, you kno, steal the guys, win the fans and have fun!" Lola answered smiling. Her white, stright, teeth sparked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next