Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)

Go down 
+3
Ray
_furryfurby
Star2Be
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Nickname: : .
Registration date : 2008-03-30

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 9:59 am

First topic message reminder :

For years, there have been 2 schools. The West Coast Sharks and the East Coast Mustangs. The Cheerleading Squads have always been rivals, if it comes to cheers, guys, grades anyhing, they will fight for it. During the school year, they cheer for their school football teams. During the summer, they go to different states and camps and cheer competitively.

This summer, the Sharks and the Mustangs are going to be spending their whole vacation in one camp: Camp Spirit. There, they will compete against each other and other squads for the ultimate prize: The Cheer Cup. Which team will win??? Who will stay loyal to the squad??? Who will forever change cheerleading???

The West Coast Sharks Squad Captain is Brooke Allen. She is every guy's dream: a beautiful outside, and a spunky, tough inside. She will fight for what she wants and will never back down from a challenge. Sass, talent, great looks, sweetness, and spunk all packed into one petite 5'2" girl.

The East Coast Mustangs Squad Captian is Lola Singger. Lola is sweet on the outside and sassy, sweet and everything in between. You get her mad, you will want to move schools, even contrys.

You will join the Squad...

Make it or Fake it!

RULES!

1: No powerplaying!
2: No Godmodeling
3: Use " " when you talk as your charrie
4: Use ( ), [],{} when you are not talking as your charrie
5: Type" Cheer" if you read this far
6: Charries may fight but dont fight out of the rp
7: Do not go too far! What i mean is no hitting the otehr girls, slaping, kicking etc.
8: Have FUN!
9: this is Semi-Eite! More than 1 1/2 lines!

10. YOU MAY ONLY HAVE 3 CHEERLEADERS AND THREE FOOTBALL PLAYERS!
11: Type "Cheers for Cheers" in drak blue and bold if you read EVERYTHING

THE FORM!
Name:

Team:
Age (ALL CHEERLEADERS ARE 17):
Personality:
Height:

Body Size (Skinny, thin, medium, heavy, or fat, choose one):
Looks:

Other:

STAR2BE's FORMS:
Name: Brooke Michelle Allen

Team: West Coast Sharks
Personality: Stubborn, tough, sweet, beautiful, sassy, cheerleading is her life, an amazing gymnast and dancer, incredibly talented, smart, spunky, GREAT LEADER, best flyer on her squad, will never back down from a challenge,
Height: 5'2"
Body Size: Super skinny
Looks: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 Carson-1
CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 Carson-2

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 CarsonCAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 Abby
CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 Abby2
Other: Captain of the West Coast Sharks.

Name: Brittany Nicole Jolie
Team: East Coast Mustangs
Personality: Spunky, witty, talented, can be sweet, smart,
Height: 5'3"
Body Size: Skinny
Looks: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 Cassie-Scerbo-as-Brooke,-No_1198111025

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 Cassie
CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 Gamesplayer
Other: None really

Name: Cameron Tyler Harrington
Personality: Great leader, amazing football player, charming, handsome
Team: East Coast Mustangs
Other: None really

iSMiLES FORM!

Name: Lola Singer
Team: East Coast Mustages

Age (ALL CHEERLEADERS ARE 17): 17
Personality: smart,sassy, GREAT LEADER, best flyer on her squad, wil n ot back donw from anything, witty, smart,
Height: 5'5

Body Size (Skinny, thin, medium, heavy, or fat, choose one): super skinny
Looks:
CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 Ashley-Tisdale-wb05

Other: captin of the East Coast Musgates

[size=16]Name: Ashley Gates
Team: Sharks

Personality: sweet on the inside, rude, sassy, spolized, witty,
Height: 5'5

Body Size (Skinny, thin, medium, heavy, or fat, choose one): skinny
Looks:

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 Brenda-song-at-film-party
Other: likes Camron

Name: Sam
Personality: will fold
Team: Mustages
Other: none

Now Info on the Squads!

West Coast Sharks:
Their colors are Red and White. There mascot is... A SHARK! (duh!). They are sweet, sassy, spunky, spirited and majorly talented. Mess with them, you go down. Their captain is Brooke Allen.

East Coast Mustangs:

Their colors are Blue and White. Of Course their mascot is a mustang. They are sassy, spirlted, will get what they want. Lola Singger is their captian.

Next, but not least, the football team!

The form for the football team that tags along with the Cheerleaders. They are basically only for the cheerleaders to have guys and to add drama. They really don't do much! Also, the football teams are rivals. The cheerleaders also are rivals with the opposite football team.

Name:
Team:
Other:

West Coast Sharks Football Team:
Chris Pine (Mrs.Edward.Cullen)
Zack ??? (Kaikai)

East Coast Mustangs Football Team:
Cameron Harrington (Star2Be)

Squad Positions (DO NOT ASK TO BE ANY POSITIONS! SMILE AND I WILL DECIDE WHO GOES WHERE! IF YOU ASK, YOU AUTOMATICALLY DON'T GET THAT POSITION!)

West Coast Sharks Positions (Star2Be's squad):
Captain: Brooke Allen

Co-Captain:
Flyers (only 6): Brooke Allen, Riley Kaligan,
Back Spots (only 5): Jessica Hanson
Bases:
Additional spotters:

East Coast Mustangs Positions (Ismile's Squad):
Captain: Lola Singger

Co-Captain:
Flyers (only 6): Danielle, Lorraine Staub
Back Spots (only 5):
Bases:
Additional Spotters:

SQUADS:
West Coast Sharks:

Brooke Allen (Star2Be)

Jessica Hanson (Kaikai)
Riley Kaligan (SadlySingle)
Ashley Gates (Ismile)

East Coast Mustangs:
Lola Singger (Ismile)

Brittany Jolie (Star2Be)
Danielle ( frub)
Lorraine Staub ( holagurrl)

THIS RP WAS MADE BY STAR2BE AND ISMILE!

Have fun![/size]

Last edited by Star2Be on Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:12 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Far off Beauty- Nikki Harlow North Pole- Kyleigh, Noelle, Angel, Holly JMS- Skye, Melissa, Justin, Bailey, Kira, Bella, Edward. Lost- Ginger, Kallie. 15 Rory Place- Sophia, Demi, Taylor Berez Family- Kelsi 20 Kids- Heather, Julianna, Nikki, Kaity, Carson, Keely Ocean Breeze- Singger Family 10 Kids-

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:45 pm

(woahwoahwoaah we need to figure this out. Can we put the rp on hold while we work it out?
1. I don't think Brooke would accept Lorraine as a shark without some fantabulous plotline ya know? But it's also not fair to tell hola she can't rp, so nat, if u would like to make a new shark charrie or make up a plot line; I'd be happy to see them Smile
2. Also, I feel as if viv/nat's personal feelings are leaking over into the rps and I'm sorry but I really don't like it. I'd appreciate it if we could keep the personal negative attitudes to pms Smile thanks. <3 you both!)

K so let's work this out now)

Brooke whipped out her cell and smirked when she saw Lolas name come up. "Thanks, but I wouldn't touch a mustang with a 60-foot pole even if my life depended on it. Nice talkin to ya, dawl." she hit send and promptly shut off her cell so she couldn't recieve anymore messages.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Number of posts : 16089
Nickname: : Natalie(Nat)
Princess<3
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Moon HighSchool- Lorrraine

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:44 pm

Name: Leighton Crawford
Team: Sharks!!!!!!

Personality: She has to have everything perfect, which doesnt happen often, the reason why she is pretty mean most of the time, she's fun, flirty, outgoing, smart, sexyy, a real joker, luvs to let loose, sneaks out alot to have fun, loves to party, etc.
Height: 5'3, so she's a good flyer.

Body Size (Skinny, thin, medium, heavy, or fat, choose one):Thin
Looks: She has long blonde wavy/curly hair, shimmery dark blue eyes, soft pink lips, curvy, B Cups, etc.
Other: Is a flyer and gives LOTS of personality, so alot of guys like her. She is also the Co-Capitan(if u dont mind Star)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 pm

[Villain with a hint of like the fallsih smells? you knwo the halloween candles at Yankee Candles? tahts the smell, lol]
"Me and Yellie are home!"Lola's voice rang tough the emputy mashion. Lola toke off ehr cheer-shoes at the stair case and carefully walked up to her room.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 7:42 am

[oh okay, i got ya.]
"Is anyone home?" Danielle took off her shoes and placed them by the stairs.
"Oh, I think you have a text.."
Back to top Go down
Star2Be
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:41 pm

(thanks nat Smile accepted. And Ill think about the cocaptain thing ;)
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 9:28 pm

ORP; Yay! Luv ya girl<3

Leighton followed Brooke. "Where are we going again?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:08 am

"no.. i don't think so,"Lola answered. The blonde slid her IPhone out of her back pocket and slid her finger accross the unmarked screen, she didn't see a new text.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 5:05 am

Danielle shrugged, "Nevermind then."
She set down her stuff by the staircase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:40 am

Lola shurgged,"Movie?"she question gliding over to the lights to lightly turn them on.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:41 am

"Your pick," Danielle answered.
"You have any popcorn to snack on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:12 pm

"in the upstairs pantry!"Lola called from the movie room.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 12:15 pm

Danielle wandered around the second floor, until she found the pantry.
"Found it!" she yelled back. She skipped back into the theater.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:11 pm

Lola nodded and picked out Bride Wars.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 BUcdCAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 12:03 am

Name: Josh
Personality: Fun, jokester, fun to be around, nice, smart, brave, fast, funny
Team: Mustangs
Other:
Star Running back. Always scores the touchdowns.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:25 am

ORP: Star??
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 BUcdCAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 3:41 am

Zack went to a Sharks party.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:22 am

Danielle placed the tin of popcorn between herself and Lola.
She settled into a comfy chair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:26 am

Lola smilied nad poped in the movie. She skiped right tough the commericals,
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:28 am

[...previews?]
Danielle watched the previews flashed by and thought of Lorraine.
Back to top Go down
holagurl175
holagurl175

Female
Princess<3

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 9:11 pm

ORP; Star, where are the Sharks right now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:34 am

[yeah srry]

"don't be thnking of her,"Lola sightly smilied, she knew ehr friend too well.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:02 pm

Danielle sighed, she tried to concentrate on Bride Wars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)   CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!) - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CAMP SPIRIT! Competitive cheerleading, for the ultimate prize Active(!)
Page 18 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18