Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
+3
Ray
emollie713
PWNED
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

You sprint through the Himalayas, blood pumping and the cold wind whipping through your fur. Your pads are hardened from your travels and your thick fur protects you from the cold snow and wind. You pause and narrow your eyes. You've heard something, or someone. Shrugging you trot on, the wind and snow buffeting your fur. Suddenly you are knocked off your feet. You scramble up and find two snarling she-wolves standing over you. "What are you doing here," one growls, "This is Snowfall Pack territory." The other seems to be pondering something. She eyes you for a moment then says, "You don't seem afraid," she thinks aloud, "I'm Alice, and this is Moonshine. We're alphas of Snowfall Pack," she introduces. Then the one called Moonshine speaks again, "Will you dare to join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?:
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?:

Members

Alpha Females
Alice-Mirah
Moonshine-Lola

Alpha Males
???
???

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Denali-Mirah

Brutes

Since two alpha males are needed these s will be put by those who might be Alice's mate and these s will be put by those who might be Moonshine's mate. Once a brute has five he is alpha male.

Shadow-Mirah
Rock-Mirah
Storm-Lola
Hurricane-Lola
Flame-Lola
Ice-xoxoRoseElixoxo
Tsume-Jorie
Aro-Cat
Demetri-Cat
Twilight-Mirah

Jasper-Mirah
Blizzard-xox Shadow_Tiger XoX
Rasovo-XoX Shadow_tiger XoX

She-wolves
Sapphire-Lola
Moon-Mirah
Kiba-Jorie
Iris-Jorie
Ambree-Jorie
Jane-Cat
Raven-DragonMist
New Moon-Mirah
Eclipse-Mirah
Breaking Dawn-Mirah
Midnight Sun-Mirah
Shali-XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX

Teens
Venom-Mirah
Imagi-Mirah
Triani-Mirah

Survivor-DragonMist

Queens
Sweetscent-polohorse101

Pups
Honey-polohorse101
Berry-polohorse101
Bambi-polohorse101

Elders

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:06 pm

ORP: *shrugs* You can if you want to.....
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:28 pm

ORP:K just wanted to make sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:31 pm

ORP: So....rp??
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:08 pm

ORP:Sorry I have no charries open
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:10 pm

ORP: Phooey. That stinks.....
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:12 pm

ORP:Sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:23 pm

ORP: That's fine.......I shall rp with myself for now..

RP: Lexxus shoved Eclipse off. "However, unfortunatly, the two-legs want you back. They have a little, revenge planed for you. So, you can come willingly with me, or I'll force you. Your choice."

Eclipse growled. "I hate you." Another two-leg shot a tranquilizer dart at her, and she slipped into a deep, restless sleep.

~

"ECLIPSE!!" Jasper howled, darting into the trees. But the two-legs, Lexxus, and Eclipse were gone, left without a trace.

~

Eclipse woke up. A light shone in her face. A bright, blinding light. As her eyes adjusted, she began to examine her surroundings. She tried to stretch her legs, but the small cage she was in gave her no room to do so. Next to her there was another cage, much smaller, and containing a small pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:36 pm

Eclipse's thoughts were immediatly taken back to the day she had been here before. The day she had rescued Jasper.

Eclipse lay, cramped in a small cage, sore and in pain. The shouting of two-legs could be heard as they brought in another wolf, a teen. Eclipse growled. She wouldn't let this wolf be doomed to the same fate as her. She growled, breaking the weak bars of her cage with strength she never knew she had. She leaped at the two-legs, snapping at the chain and releasing the teen. Together they fled into the forests, back to Eclipse's temporary home.

Eclipse was wrenched out of the vision by a sharp prodding in her side. She looked over to see the smal pup, reaching through the bars of her cage.

"Who are you?" the pup asked, her voice weak.

~

Jasper let out an agonized howl. He'd just lost his best friend, his savior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:04 am

ORP: I just came up with a brilliant idea for a book.

RP: New Moon walked over to Jasper. "If I know Eclipse, she'll be fine," she said, her tone gentle and soothing.

"I'm going to go get her," Jasper growled, bounding forward, "I owe her my life."

New Moon grabbed him by the scruff. "You aren't going anywhere," she growled through his fur, "You'd only get both you and her into more trouble."

~

"I'm Eclipse," she replied tentatively, "Who are you?"

"I'm Atrethe," the pup replied.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:15 am

Blizard watched the new comers
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:03 am

Rose:I said ''You two are on Snowfall Wolf Pack territoy.''
~
Raven:I snapped and said ''Yea and what I dont think you or that weakling of a brute can take us on''
~
Hawk:''Yes we noticed we are on a territory''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:06 pm

Mirah Sunsky wrote:
ORP: ARGH!! I can't make a Raven again!! *sobs* So sad....All my other Ravens are dead.....*sighs*....

RP: "Can you walk on it?" Twilight asked, motioning towards Roxy's leg.

Eclipse sprang, knocking Twilight over and using herself as a sheild in front of Roxy. An arrow whistled past where Twilight's head had been a moment earlier. She growled, and leaped into the forest, knocking over a large brute. "You!" she growled, pinning him down.

The brute smiled in a sickening way. "Hello Eclipse. I supposed your siblings are here to?" He watched as Eclipse's claws came dangerously close to his throat. "Oh, I wouldn't." he said, motioning towards a two-leg, armed with a bow and quiver of arrows.

Eclipse didn't move. "And why shouldn't I?? You ruined my life, so why should I allow you to continue yours?" She growled. "Or do you not recall it??"

The brute chuckled. "I remember that day....we were out for a stroll in the forest, were we not? Then you got captured by two-legs-"

Eclipse cut him off. "While you stood and watched. They tortured me, and you watched!!! And now.." She paused, chuckling half-heartedly, "Now, I have this strange ability, that I don't even know what to do with?!?"

~

Breaking Dawn growled, snapping at a butterfly. She turned to go help Eclipse, but a voice entered her head. Don't. Gazing at her other siblings, she figured they had heard it too.

Twlight stood back up, the fur on his neck and shoulders bristling.

Roxy's eyes whided with supise. She whated to sya her thanks to Twlight and Elique but she was gone. " Go help her" she whispered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:01 pm

Twlight tensed, then hurled himself into the forest. He raced around, searching, though something kept telling him that they were to late. He returned to Roxy, not having found anything. He shook his head sadly. "She's gone."

Breaking Dawn growled and slapped Twilight across the muzzle. "We already have one sulking around, miserable and unfaithful. We don't need a second one," she snapped. Twilight opened his mouth to protest. "You know as well as I do that Eclipse won't let anything happen to her," she continued, not letting Twilight speak.

Midnight Sun padded over. "She's right you know," she barked, siding with her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:58 am

Jasper wrenched himself out of New Moon's iron-like grip. He growled and New Moon tensed, prepared to spring after him. But Jasper merely turned and padded into his den.

~

A two-leg in a white pelt walked into the room. Eclipse tensed, but he didn't seem interested in her. He reached down and grabbed Atrethe by the scruff, then carried her off.

~

A thin, weak wolfess snuck silently up to the camp of Snowfall Pack. From her jaws hung a tiny pup, just barely alive. Gently, the wolfess set down the small pup and gazed at it lovingly. She nuzzled it, gingerly rasping her toungue over its tiny head. "I'll always love you, little one," she whispered, "And we will be together again, even if I am old and standing on death's doorstep we will be together. I promise." A small tongue came out of the pup's mouth to lick its mother's nose. With tears in her eyes, the wolfess turned and padded slowly away.

Denali padded out of camp, nearly tripping over the small pup. "Hello?" she called out, before gently lifting the pup and slipping into her den.

The wolfess smiled slightly, knowing her pup had a good home. She let a few tears escape, then fled.

~

Breaking Dawn began pacing back and forth, overcome by grief. She didn't feel it herself, but the conection she shared with her siblings made it so she felt their feelings, too. She let out a frustrated sigh and muttered, "We have to go get her."

Twilight, New Moon, and Midnight Sun all looked up suddenly. "Wait-" Twilight started, but Breaking Dawn silenced him with a single look.

She looked around the pack, counting. "Where's Jasper?" she asked.

New Moon swore. "That teen won't listen to anything. He's going to get Eclipse and himself killed."

Breaking Dawn ran off and disappeared into the alpha's den. "Alice?"

Alice looked up. "Yeah?"

"We have to go, me and my siblings." Alice opened her jaws to say something, but Breaking Dawn continued, not letting her speak. "Eclipse was captured, and even though we told him not to, Jasper's gone off to help her. We need to go before he gets both of them killed."

Alice nodded, following Breaking Dawn out of the den. "Be back by the full moon," she ordered, "And good luck."

Breaking Dawn nodded her thanks and took off, racing past her siblings, who followed her. All, that is, except for Twilight.

He looked over at Roxy. Breaking Dawn growled impatiently. Twilight sighed, glancing at Roxy apologetically, then took off after his siblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:27 am

Roxy sigehd nad wlaked afetr them, not whatsing to leav ethem. They had been so nice to ehr, when no one eles hadden. She wouldnt, she couldnt let them get away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:29 am

Breaking Dawn paused, turning to Roxy. "Stay here," she ordered, her voice calm. "We'll be back before you know it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:33 am

" No," Roxty answered, erh voice stren. " Im goign with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:38 am

"No," Breaking Dawn replied, her voice even more firm then Roxy's, "You are staying here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:40 am

" No im not!: Roxy grolwedshowing her uper theeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:42 am

Breaking Dawn smiled, somewhat amused. "Look, your staying here and that's that. No argueing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:44 am

"Than you leave me no choose. " She grolwe dnad ran backto teh camp.
~

" MOONSHINE!" Roxy elled. the birds stoped and Moonshine ran over to Roxy, her sides heaving.
"what is it?" Moonshine asked.
~
" Fine," Moonshine mumbled as she fecthed travilng herbs and walked out of the camp. She cma eto teh siblings. " She is going," She barke dnad wlaked bakc, leavibng Roxy the pile of herbs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:48 am

Breaking Dawn growled, baring her teeth. "Then you also leave me no choice." She smirked. "This has nothing to do with Roxy. Either she stays or not a single one of us return." She glared evenly at Moonshine, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:57 am

(moonshine gone.)

" she gone. She desn't have very good hearing." Roxy answered, " and i would have gone, and stayed with you guys." She said to Breakign Dawn, but looking at Twlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:02 am

Breaking Dawn muttered a favorite curse. "You'll be the death of us," she muttered. Her mood was growing increasingly worse, and that wasn't a good thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:04 am

Roxy smilied nad passed aorund the traving herbs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next