Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
+3
Ray
emollie713
PWNED
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

You sprint through the Himalayas, blood pumping and the cold wind whipping through your fur. Your pads are hardened from your travels and your thick fur protects you from the cold snow and wind. You pause and narrow your eyes. You've heard something, or someone. Shrugging you trot on, the wind and snow buffeting your fur. Suddenly you are knocked off your feet. You scramble up and find two snarling she-wolves standing over you. "What are you doing here," one growls, "This is Snowfall Pack territory." The other seems to be pondering something. She eyes you for a moment then says, "You don't seem afraid," she thinks aloud, "I'm Alice, and this is Moonshine. We're alphas of Snowfall Pack," she introduces. Then the one called Moonshine speaks again, "Will you dare to join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?:
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?:

Members

Alpha Females
Alice-Mirah
Moonshine-Lola

Alpha Males
???
???

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Denali-Mirah

Brutes

Since two alpha males are needed these s will be put by those who might be Alice's mate and these s will be put by those who might be Moonshine's mate. Once a brute has five he is alpha male.

Shadow-Mirah
Rock-Mirah
Storm-Lola
Hurricane-Lola
Flame-Lola
Ice-xoxoRoseElixoxo
Tsume-Jorie
Aro-Cat
Demetri-Cat
Twilight-Mirah

Jasper-Mirah
Blizzard-xox Shadow_Tiger XoX
Rasovo-XoX Shadow_tiger XoX

She-wolves
Sapphire-Lola
Moon-Mirah
Kiba-Jorie
Iris-Jorie
Ambree-Jorie
Jane-Cat
Raven-DragonMist
New Moon-Mirah
Eclipse-Mirah
Breaking Dawn-Mirah
Midnight Sun-Mirah
Shali-XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX

Teens
Venom-Mirah
Imagi-Mirah
Triani-Mirah

Survivor-DragonMist

Queens
Sweetscent-polohorse101

Pups
Honey-polohorse101
Berry-polohorse101
Bambi-polohorse101

Elders

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:18 am

(point,)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:42 am

ORP:IDK wats ur point
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 9:47 am

( i dont knwo)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:31 am

(lol)
Ras blushed slightly but hid it by splashing her and going under water again.

Blizzard noticed her slow and pushed harder. Sprinting ahead.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:42 am

Flower went under water puleld up weeds
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:48 am

(may I ask what you are doing with thoes gray suits on and the funky helmets?)

Ras watched her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:49 am

( i really dont ember, i was having a sleepover iwth my friends,)

Flower came bakc up and planted teh weeds by the shore.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:06 am

"what are you doing?" he asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:14 am

" Making teh shore..more colorful" Flower answered, the plants soon started to bloom, orange, pink, purple, green,blue all teh colors of the rainbow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:21 am

ORP: I need to rp with someone, try and cheer myself up...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:28 am

(wrong rp)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 2:36 am

(opps)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 8:26 pm

( it ok)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:10 am

XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX wrote:
(lol)
Ras blushed slightly but hid it by splashing her and going under water again.

Blizzard noticed her slow and pushed harder. Sprinting ahead.
Rose:I laughed and said ''You dont want to waste all your energy running if your going to fight soon''my sleek body pulled ahead without effort my claws digged in the fresh soil as I pushed easily ahead my eyes focused foward
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:31 am

Mirah Sunsky wrote:
Twilight sat down gratefully. "How are you?" he asked.

" IM good. How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:24 am

Blizzared hissed threw his teeth. The ground bellow BOTH of them turned to ice. Blizzareds claws scated across it while Roses would slip and slide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 9:46 pm

ORP: This isn't a power wolf rp, just normal wolves!!!!!! I've said that before, and I'll say it again...

RP: Twilight shrugged. "I'm ok," he replied.

Eclipse sat down in the shadows, her gold eyes watching the camp with a strange intensity. Almost like she expected something to happen...

Breaking Dawn glanced at her sister, the corners of her mouth turned down in a frown of concentration. "Hmmm...," she murmured, and trotted over to Midnight Sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:16 am

( i know! Flwoer knew that the planst where goign to die, so she plane dthem!)

Roxy nodded, glad to have someone by her. AShe tryed to srech ehr brkoen leg out, but it was to sollown.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:24 am

ORP:The ice part didnt happened then right
Rose:I started to focused complety I started to push myself foward with incredile speed my claws digging into the earth
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:09 am

(opps. I have the same carroes in another rp that starts with S)

Blizzared crossed a creek rouned a bend and was already there before her taking a short cut. Then he leaned back to sit and wait for his fight.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:12 am

Rose: I smoothly slid to a stop and said ''Nice you took the short cut.''I looked into the forest as leaves were stepped on and wolves approched
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:49 am

(u playing theM)
Blizzared watched
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:06 am

ORP:Someone said they were going to join not sure who but right now I'm not gonna wait I'll make some charries

Rose;I watched the new comers step out
~
Raven:I padded foward my eyes locked on Rose and Blizzard
~
Hawk:I stepped out after my sister my gaze followed hers

Name: Raven
Description[Detailed Please!]:Shinny midnight black pelt with blood red dazzling eyes shes lean and slender
Mate?: Not yet
Pups?: Not yet
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?: NO
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?: NO

Name: Hawk
Description[Detailed Please!]:Glossy midnight black pelt with crimson eyes he's muscular and lean
Mate?: Not yet
Pups?: Not yet
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?: No
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?: No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 9:32 pm

ORP: ARGH!! I can't make a Raven again!! *sobs* So sad....All my other Ravens are dead.....*sighs*....

RP: "Can you walk on it?" Twilight asked, motioning towards Roxy's leg.

Eclipse sprang, knocking Twilight over and using herself as a sheild in front of Roxy. An arrow whistled past where Twilight's head had been a moment earlier. She growled, and leaped into the forest, knocking over a large brute. "You!" she growled, pinning him down.

The brute smiled in a sickening way. "Hello Eclipse. I supposed your siblings are here to?" He watched as Eclipse's claws came dangerously close to his throat. "Oh, I wouldn't." he said, motioning towards a two-leg, armed with a bow and quiver of arrows.

Eclipse didn't move. "And why shouldn't I?? You ruined my life, so why should I allow you to continue yours?" She growled. "Or do you not recall it??"

The brute chuckled. "I remember that day....we were out for a stroll in the forest, were we not? Then you got captured by two-legs-"

Eclipse cut him off. "While you stood and watched. They tortured me, and you watched!!! And now.." She paused, chuckling half-heartedly, "Now, I have this strange ability, that I don't even know what to do with?!?"

~

Breaking Dawn growled, snapping at a butterfly. She turned to go help Eclipse, but a voice entered her head. Don't. Gazing at her other siblings, she figured they had heard it too.

Twlight stood back up, the fur on his neck and shoulders bristling.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:03 pm

ORP:UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Should I change the name then
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 37 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next