Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
+3
Ray
emollie713
PWNED
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

You sprint through the Himalayas, blood pumping and the cold wind whipping through your fur. Your pads are hardened from your travels and your thick fur protects you from the cold snow and wind. You pause and narrow your eyes. You've heard something, or someone. Shrugging you trot on, the wind and snow buffeting your fur. Suddenly you are knocked off your feet. You scramble up and find two snarling she-wolves standing over you. "What are you doing here," one growls, "This is Snowfall Pack territory." The other seems to be pondering something. She eyes you for a moment then says, "You don't seem afraid," she thinks aloud, "I'm Alice, and this is Moonshine. We're alphas of Snowfall Pack," she introduces. Then the one called Moonshine speaks again, "Will you dare to join?"

Name:
Mate?:
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?:
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?:

Members

Alpha Females
Alice-Mirah
Moonshine-Lola

Alpha Males
???
???

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Denali-Mirah

Brutes

Since two alpha males are needed these s will be put by those who might be Alice's mate and these s will be put by those who might be Moonshine's mate. Once a brute has five he is alpha male.

Shadow-Mirah
Rock-Mirah
Storm-Lola
Hurricane-Lola
Flame-Lola
Ice-xoxoRoseElixoxo
Tsume-Jorie
Aro-Cat
Demetri-Cat
Twilight-Mirah

Jasper-Mirah
Blizzard-xox Shadow_Tiger XoX
Rasovo-XoX Shadow_tiger XoX

She-wolves
Sapphire-Lola
Moon-Mirah
Kiba-Jorie
Iris-Jorie
Ambree-Jorie
Jane-Cat
Raven-DragonMist
New Moon-Mirah
Eclipse-Mirah
Breaking Dawn-Mirah
Midnight Sun-Mirah
Shali-XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX

Teens
Venom-Mirah
Imagi-Mirah
Triani-Mirah

Survivor-DragonMist

Queens
Sweetscent-polohorse101

Pups
Honey-polohorse101
Berry-polohorse101
Bambi-polohorse101

Elders

Last edited by Mirah Sunsky on Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:32 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:09 am

Breaking Dawn growled, tossing the herbs back at Roxy. "Twilight, change your girlfriend's mind would you??" she snapped.

Twilight chuckled, but said nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:37 am

Roxy grolwe dbut serctly liked what Breaking Dawn said. Roxy sugred and ate the herbs ingoring the bitter taste. " ready?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:47 am

Blizzared snapped his JAws with great streangth. "will see, see howmany peaces I can break your skull into." he grow;led his gray eyes Ice cold.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:42 am

Breaking Dawn glared at Roxy. "First things first. I am leading this rescue mission. You are currently undrr my command and you will follow my orders." She was right in front of Roxy now. "Though Moonshine said you can come, that did not make you leader. Therefore, I ask when everyone's ready, and I say when we leave and what to do. You will run at the pace I set, or get left behind. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:54 am

(aw are you here rose?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:55 am

Roxy rolled her yees. " yes ma'ma!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 6:59 am

Breaking Dawn narrowed her eyes. Then she turned swiftly around, preparing to head off. "Come on," she ordered, then raced forward at a break-neck speed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:06 am

Roxy nodded and ran ingored the pain in ehr leg. She wouldnt show any weakness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:11 am

Twilight slowed his pace, falling back to where Roxy was. "You know, you don't have to do this.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:13 am

" ye si do. I dont what to lose you. And your fmaily again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:16 am

Twilight couldn't help but smile slightly. "You won't lose me, or my family." He gestured at each of his siblings. "None of them would let anything happen to make one of us not return. I promise."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:42 am

XoX Shadow_Tiger XoX wrote:
Blizzared snapped his JAws with great streangth. "will see, see howmany peaces I can break your skull into." he grow;led his gray eyes Ice cold.
Hawk:I stepped in front of Raven and growled ''We'll see how many pieces we'll break you skull in.''
Rose:I laughed without humor and smiled slyly "I noticed you have a lot of confideness"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:42 am

Name: Eros
Description[Detailed Please!]: A long lean body is firmly muscled without looking huge. They make his silver coat shimmer as he walks along the snowy ground. The silver hairs make his features look oddly long and pointed, but in Eros's case, it makes him look younger rather than older. His dark green emerald eyes are dulled by the silvery fur, but they still take in everything he sees around him.
Mate?: Is looking for one
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?: Yes
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?: Yes

Name: Faye
Description[Detailed Please!]: A shining red coat is always a bright spot in the white lands of snow. Her coat reflects any light, and that combined with popping teal eyes tend to make her go unmissed. However, not her whole body is bright in color. Her left forepaw, eartip and tail tip is a dull brown, a reminder that she is not all sparkle. However, she is bubbly, loud and outgoing most of the time.
Mate?: Would like one
Pups?:
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?: No
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?: No

May just challenge the alphas one day...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:51 am

ORP: welcome
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:32 am

Blizzared gave A side glance at rose saying, "can I rip their throats out now!?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:34 am

ORP: Hey, can I jump in with you guys Tiger??
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:41 am

{yeah, who your carries. *update on whats happen* Their in the woods fighting with trespassers}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:50 am

Name: Unknown
Description[Detailed Please!]: She has dark blue fur, with a bit of purple. She has long, athletic legs and long tail. She doesn't look entirely wolf, more like a mix of fox, husky, and wolf all mixed together. Her tail is very bushy, and curls upward, like a husky. Her facial features are much like a fox's, slender and with bright green eyes.
Mate?: None
Pups?: None
Interested in Being Moonshine's Mate?: No
Interested in Being Alice's Mate?: No

ORP: Ta da!! hehe, a new charrie.

RP: Two green orbs peered out of the bushes, a brighter shade, therefore barely visible. She chuckled. "Are you sure that's the greatest idea you can come up with?" she asked Blizzard, padding into view.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:56 am

Blizzareds eyes flashed cold and hard over to the new comer. He grinded his teeth. "Only if I get to chew on such a appatizing wolf like you." he hissed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:59 am

"Now, why so harsh?" she asked, walking casually in front of him. She smiled. "And anyways, 'wolf' is quite an understatement. When describing me anyway. And 'appetizing'....hmm...I'm not sure that one is entirely correct."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:02 am

Blizzared wirnkled his nose. "Okay foxy, come to play with the big guys now. Cant take your little red fured freaks any longer? hu?" He said holding back with all his streangth to rip her throaght out
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:45 am

All and any traces of kindness vanished from her face. A feral snarl ripped from her throat and her green eyes hardened, glaring at him. "So, that's how you want to play huh?" she snapped, "Well some on then." She leaped, throwing her full weight into Blizzard and knocking him off his feet.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:51 am

Blizzard used this as his advatage. He grabed her thriught as he was knocked over suprisingly. was still holding her throat When he was on the ground. HE rolled over. Still holding her throat. So now he was on top. threw her fur he growled. "cute trick foxy, but us wolves have bidgger famgs then you, your fuzzy tail woun't save you now." he smiled as he held tight to her throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:55 am

"Maybe not, but I'm not only a fox." she sneered, whacking the base of his jaw, causing him to release her. She leaped out from under him, flipping him over. She lunged, pressing her front paws on his throat, holding him down. She bit his paw, then jumped away after hearing a satisfying crunch. She wrapped her tail around his throat. "And who knows? My tail just might work to my advantage."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:10 am

Blizzard was utragously mad. He wacked her with a powerful round hous paw punch with his broken paw. hard enough to brake another toe in his paw. wich it did. along with breaking a touthe and fractering the she-wolves jaw, with a sickning crunch. she tumbled over blood wellin in her mouth. "He spar in her face. Get off my territory!"

Name: Shila
Female
Hot headed some times sassy foxy playfyl sweet she charms you
mate: will flirt with every boy to get one!
pups: loves kids
~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 SukaWolfForm

Shila came out of the bushes now. "looks like im not the onlyone trespassing she smiled."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next