Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~

Go down 
+3
DoctorWho
PWNED
Feisty_Feline
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next
AuthorMessage

~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 5:28 am

First topic message reminder :

You race through unknown territory. You noticed scent markers a while back but took no heed. Suddenly you find yourself in a pack's camp, surrounded by strong, sleek, well-fed wolves. You try desperatly to hide your fear. A large black she-wolf steps forward. "You have entered Avalilk River Pack's territory." she says in a commanding voice. "I am Griet, alpha female. Will you join my pack?"

Name:

My Forms

Name: Griet
Description or pic: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 Tani2

Name: Ascar
Description or pic: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 Ascar

Name: Tare
Description or pic: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 Tare

Name: Tarim
Description or pic:~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 Sheet_tarim:

Name: Moon
Description or pic: Moon has jet black fur with silver streaks. Her left ear, front left paw, and back right paw are all silver. There's a silver crescent moon on her tail. Her eyes are a pale blue and silver. Her claws are light grey instead of black.

Name: Yvaine
Description or pic: Unusual gold fur and violet eyes. Her claws are the same gold as her fur and therefore are somewhat invisible

Name: Seregon
Description or pic: Dark grey fur with bright green eyes.

*Note*- Inactive Members WILL Be Deleted
Current Season: Fall

Alpha Female
Griet

Alpha Male
Forest

Beta
???

Med. Wolf
Tarim

Med. Wolf Apprentice
Med. Wolf chooses
?

Warriors
Fang
Steel
Crest Eye
Rain
Devil
Ascar
Tare
Mint
Silver
Fern
Meadow
Rose
Ariel
Lava
Moon
Raksha

Teens
Yvaine
Seregon
Tiger
Punk

Elders

Pups
King
Stone
Ayame
Demon

Loners/Rouges

Last edited by Wolfie on Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:30 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:22 am

Tare shrugged. "Ok then," she mumbled, turning away.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:23 am

''but thank you for the offer Trae''Rose said sincerly
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:07 am

Devil walked up and watched Rose, "rose I'll follow her if you'd like?" he offered. Watching Rose a glimmer in his eyes.

Crest nuzzled her and trotted to the kill pile he picked two bunnys and brought them over, watching Rain with eyes so narrowed you'd think he couldn't see.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:19 am

''Thanks but I dont think that be wise where Petal is going its gonna be very dangeous''Rose said smiling
Icy padded up and said ''Rose you've seen Storm or Petal''
Rose said '' Storm was wolf napped Lightinging toke his place and Lightning ran off and I sent Petal after him I need you to acocmpany Petal''
Icy stood in shock for second nodded and ran off
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:42 am

Devil snorted, "Do I look like a pup?".............." Don't answer that." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 8:56 am

''Where are our sibs''Ice asked
''Storm was kidnapped and Lightning came here to take his place Icy and Petal are chasing Lightning you need to go help''
''Wai why aren't you going''
''Full moon time for Night's vists''
''Then I 'm not going'
''Why not''
''I'm not leavin you to get beat by Night;;
''Back off I think I cant take car of myself''
''No you cant Night can hurt us but we cant hurt him sinces his a ghost''
'''I'll take care of it now go''
''No''
''Then your coming with me I'm going to help our sibs I'm th eoldest I need to protect you guys''
''No way you and your insane ideas I ish Petal was here'
''Blah blah blah''
''You are so....''
''Watch that mouth''
''Go I'll be taking care of a few things''
''Sure'' she walked to the forest
Sunny Rain and Cloud came up to Ice and said ''We're coming too''
Ice said ''Not happing''
Sunny Cloud and Rain said ''Yeah ur one warrior we're 3 teens I think we can take you''
Rose came over and said ''Ice you go''she then said ''Still want to try that comment''
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:43 am

Rain said nothin and looked down at his paws
Cloud said ''Umm not really''
Sunny said ''Yes your one warrior I'm one teen now its fair I'm gonna bring u down Rose your a horrible warrior and I'll teach you how a real warrior fights''
Rose smiled dlyly and said ''atatck me''
Sunny pounced on her
Rose was too quick for her and threw her into a tree and said ''Your gonna have ot do better than that''
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:46 am

Devil growled, "Sunny............." he warned.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:50 am

Sunny paided no hedd to his waring and she tried again knocking down Rose
Rose stopped her thrw her to the grondd and tackled her she them caught her arms and said ''That was weak''
Sunny in her angry kicked Rose
Rose spun her and crossed her paws behind her back Sunny yowled
Sunny said ''Rose this is not done yet''
Rose had had enough she put more pressure as Sunny tried to break free
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:57 am

Devil kicked sunny out from under Rose. Rose tumbled. He had sorry eyes, "I'm sorry. She was going to kick uyou again, and then bite you." he looked on puzzled, did she say that outloud, Sunny? "Sunny did you say that out loud?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:11 am

Sunny shook her head
Rose glared at devil and said coldly ''I'd ask you not to interfere''
Sunny jumped back on Rose as Rose quickly rolled as pounced on Sunny
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:21 am

Devl looked past them at something brighter it looked to be a ghost, he growled thikning it was Night but then realized it was not Night it was a sehe-wolf, her hair flowing in the mist that surrouned her. "Jennifer?" he whispered moving towaard her, sure enough it was her. His love before Rose.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:29 am

Rose remmebred she needed to help her sibs she kncoked out Sunny dragged her to her den and ran into the forest
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:35 am

Devil walked toward her his eyes glazed over with love and betrayal, "Jennifer where were you going that night?" he inquired.

"hat is not of importance." she whispered.

"Like heck it's not!" he yelled, "You tell me!" he growled, hurt.

Jennifer sighed, "to see JAgger."

Devil inched back tears welling up, his heart breaking again. He was betrayed he ran back to his den, alone tonight.

Jennifer sighed and curled up where she was, at dawn she would be gone, but then the next night she would be alive again. For every night.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:42 am

(I'm too lazy to make the story so lets fowardwhine to dawn)
Rose had come back tired and servely wounded she was hur all over and blood was dripppin everywhere she laided down in her den and fell asleep she woke up bcuz she felt warm and she could feel someone againist her a brute when she woke up and saw Ecilspe beside her purring she hurdled him outta her den
Petal woke up bcuz of the comotion and asked ''What happen''
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 11:58 am

Devil raced to Rsoe licking her wounds, "darn it where is that Med wolf?" he howled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:12 pm

''My wounds need to heal by themslef and plz shush its midnight if It wasnt for that idotic brute i wouldnt be awake''Rose said
''What happened''Petal said
''I felt warm and like iff someone was slepeping next to me so I woke up and saw Ecilspe next to me purring so I hurdled him out''
''Whoo Ecilpse went in your den''
''Yeah I got so mad when I woke up''
''I woulda been too''
''And you know I have the odd sensation its not the 1st time he does that''
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:21 pm

Devil growled, "You ever see him in there tell me, I will kill him." he growled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:25 pm

''No one is gonna kill anyone''Rose said her pelt had turned from a snowy white to a blood red from all the blood lost
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:30 pm

Devil howled once more for the med wolf. "hang in there Rose." he growled watching Jennifer, approach. "i'm sorry Devi-" he cut her off, "go away you useless pice of fur." he said tears welling from the memory of what she had just told him.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 12:33 pm

''Umm have I missed something''Rose said lookin at the ghost she said ''Hey I'm Rose'' unsure if she should of spoke she saw the tears in Devil's eyes and said ''I'd better leave you two alone'' she limped back to her den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 9:59 pm

Tarim blocked Rose's way. "But first you'll come to my den," she barked, "I need to treat those wounds."
Back to top Go down
DoctorWho
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant

Female
Number of posts : 604
Nickname: : DW or Doc
DragonEggs : huh?
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:24 pm

what i mis?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:25 pm

((idk))
((RP?))
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:34 pm

''I cant the wounds need to heal by themselves''Rose said she limped to her den and fel asleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~   ~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~ - Page 22 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Avalik River Pack~Part IIII~
Page 22 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 41  Next