Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. Empty
PostSubject: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:40 am

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. Newgal10
Welcome to Galaxy Pack.
Here is where we find out where loyalties lie, and where those who can be trusted are.

Thank you to everyone who faught in the battle. It was great. I've made a new section where the Shimmer one used to be. It tells everyone who died in the battle.

You pad weakly through the forest, stopping at the small stream laying ahead of you. The forest is dark, you hear something behind you. A gleaming black wolf with ice blue eyes steps out of the trees. "Hello." she says. "My name is Venus. Welcome to Galaxy pack." Will you join? Or face the terror of the sheer black forest?

Rules:
*Please no powerplaying, bad language or most of the standard stuff.*
*Generally names have a more spacey feel to them.*
*Please note that I will write whatever username you currently have next to your wolf. If you change it, I won't change what I've written*
*Feel free to make as many wolves as you'd like ^^*
*If you actually read the rules, please type Shooting Star with your form under Other*

Form:
Name:
Description (Please be detailed):
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal):
Mate?:
Pups?:
Other:

Alphas
Amber (lola)(female)

+
??

Beta's (Yes, there are 2: 1 boy and 1 girl MATES!)

Shotting Star ( lola) (female)
+
??

Medicine Wolves
THEY CAN HAVE MATES and there are 3
Basil ( LOla)(female)

Fern ( mnm( (female)

Warriors (Male or Female warriors accepted

Lead Warrior
Sun (Lola)(brute)

Other Warriors
Males:

Commet ( Lola)
Mars (lola)
Jager ( lola)
Asim (mnm)
Shadow (GiGi)

Females:
Spark (lola)
Earth ( Lola)
Metro ( Lola)
Shira ( mnm)
Schuyler (mnm)

Teens:

Tiger(Lola)
Charile(lola)
Demon (gigi)
Roxian (gigi)

Queens
Lunar ( Lola) NEEDS MATE!

Pups:
River(gigi)

News:

StarPack
(The Dead Wolves)

Last edited by Massie Block on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. Pet ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. LKtU ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. NpQC
~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:16 am

Name: Fern
Description (Please be detailed): She has a light grey pelt that has a darker grey pattern that looks like ferns. She has mossy, gentle green eyes. She has a delicate feature about her.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): med. wolf
Mate?: no
Pups?: no
Other: no
Shooting Star

Name: Shira
Description (Please be detailed): She has a red-brown pelt that gleams in even the darkest of nights. She rarely has to take care of it. Her eyes are golden but have a golden-red tint around the edges.
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal): warrior
Other: Not very trusting towards others.
Shooting Star

Name: Schuyler
Description (Please be detailed): She has a dark hunny colored pelt. Her eyes are a bright hunny that always shine. Her limbs are strong but her petite build may mislead you.
Pups?:no
Other:no
shooting star

Name: Asim
Description (Please be detailed):Coal black pelt and golden-flecked eyes. The outer rim of his eyes are a golden-brown and the center is a warm golden. He has very strong and muscular legs.
Other: none
Shooting star

Last edited by mnm1995 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:30 am

(kk)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. Pet ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. LKtU ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 11:50 pm

((alright. so we wait 4 more ppl or rp?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:41 am

(doesnt matter.)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:33 am

((k i'll rp when i get back.))
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 2:43 am

Name: silent
Description (Please be detailed): he is tal and lean muscular. his fur is black and has a long black main ike hair. He has black eyes
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal):Warrior
Mate?:WANTS
Pups?:WANTS
Other:shooting star. (hes mute)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:14 am

(kool, thanks for joining)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:49 am

Name: Shadow ; Demon ; Roxian ; River
Description: Pure black brute with dark amber eyes ; Black she-wolf with red swirls, paws, tail tip, muzzle, and eyes ; Red she-wolf with black swirls, paws, tail tip, and muzzle with red eyes ; Light grey almost blue she-pup with blue swirls, paws, tail tip, muzzle, and eyes
Mate: Wants to be Alpha MAle ; Looking ; Lookoing ; Too young to be worrying about it
Pups: Undecided ; Undecided ; Undecided ; Too young to be worrying about it
Other: All siblings, Demon and Roxian are twins
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:51 am

(accpeted)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:07 am

ORP: YAYNESS! RP?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:11 am

(yeppers)

Amber yawned and layed on the side of her den.
~
(shotting star is Amber's younger sister, whos a teen.)
Shotting star padded over and graped a rabbit.
~
Basil organised so herbs.
~
Sun rested in teh warm winter sun.
~
Commet layed beside Sun
~
Jagger was still asleep.
~
Spark was in teh forest hunting with Earth and Merto
~
Tiger and Charile watched Roxain and Demon.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 9:56 am

Shadow padded around camp, and saw Amber. HE padded over to her. "Good morning, Amber," HE barked, dipping his head in respect.
~
Demon: "Brute alert," I whipsered to Roxian, seeing Tiger and Charlie watching us.
Roxian: I was smiling, eyeing Tiger. "Huh?"
Demon: I rolled my eyes. "Brutes will be the fall of you, Rox."

~

River: I was still alseep in the nursery, twitching in my sleep.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:17 am

Silent: I moved in from the shadows back to camp,
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:34 am

Roxian: I rolled my eyes. "You're going to die a lone."
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:56 am

silent I trailed my tail in the dirt. Passsing between roxan and tiger. My head low my white eyes dim without glow. my black fur wasn't full grown to my winter coat and i shivered in the wind
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 5:04 am

Shira sat grooming her glossy fur.

Fern checked the herbs and stock of them.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:08 am

ORP: What rank's Silent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 9:14 am

I <3 Doctor Who! wrote:
Shadow padded around camp, and saw Amber. HE padded over to her. "Good morning, Amber," HE barked, dipping his head in respect.
~
Demon: "Brute alert," I whipsered to Roxian, seeing Tiger and Charlie watching us.
Roxian: I was smiling, eyeing Tiger. "Huh?"
Demon: I rolled my eyes. "Brutes will be the fall of you, Rox."

~

River: I was still alseep in the nursery, twitching in my sleep.

" hello" Amber smiling and diped her head in greeting.
~
Charile smilied and hit Tiger iwth his tail.
Tiger Tiger hit him back.
" Lets move" Charile whispered
Tiger nodded and padded over to the shes.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:01 am

Shadow was a bit confused by this gesture, but quickly overcame that. Now was the hard park, asking. "Will you go out hunting with me?" HE asked, trying to sound as calm as possible.
~
Demon: I rolled my eyes. I tried to walk away, but Roxian's foot was on top of mine.
Roxian: "You're staying here to mmet them with me," I growled at her through closed teeth. I smiled at Tiger. "Hey, there," I barked.

~

River: I woke up, and padded out of the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 5:23 am

"sure" Amebr smilied
~
Charile smilied and stood infront of Demon, " I'm Charile"
Tiger stood infront of Roxain, " IM tiger"
~
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 10:31 am

Shadow was surprised, but hid that. HE smiled in return. "Great, would you like to chose where?" He asked politely.
~
Demon: I eyed him a little suspiciously. "I'm Demon," SI barked, my cvoice a little gaurded.
Roxian: I smiled at Tiger flirtatiously. "I'm Roxian. It's good to meet you," I barked, eyeing him.

~

RiveR: I looked around the camp, bored. What happened to all the pups arounf here?! I thought sadly.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Asim went out into the woods to hunt.

Shira laid in the sun.

Fern walked out of her den. and a swift breeze ran through her fur.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:17 am

River: I looked around the camp, disapointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 10:19 am

I <3 Doctor Who! wrote:
Shadow was surprised, but hid that. HE smiled in return. "Great, would you like to chose where?" He asked politely.
~
Demon: I eyed him a little suspiciously. "I'm Demon," SI barked, my cvoice a little gaurded.
Roxian: I smiled at Tiger flirtatiously. "I'm Roxian. It's good to meet you," I barked, eyeing him.

~

RiveR: I looked around the camp, bored. What happened to all the pups arounf here?! I thought sadly.

" Its doesnt matter" Amber answered, her tail waving.
~
" Would you too like to go hunting with Charile and i?" Tiger aksed looking at Roxain, then Demon, then back at Roxain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next