Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al Empty
PostSubject: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 pm

Welcome to the Unknown Island. How you got here, well just don't tell anybody. I am Demetri, and this is the Unknown Island. It's a very large island, with abundant prey in the ocean and on land. And we are the ones who live here.

We are a pack of wolves, the Secret Pack. We are....different in a way. Some of us anyway. For every so often, during the time of Mystic Rain, MoonPack, our ancestors, will grant one member a gift. Eclipse is a perfect example.

Eclipse is the pack's Beta Female. She was granted gifts from MoonPack. She has the ability to see into the minds of other creatures. And read the future. But the future isn't set in stone, and things change.

So, you have a very important choice to make now. You can join, or die. Your pick.

Instead of a form, we would like for you to right a paragraph about your charrie.
It could be a section of rp, a documentary, etc. Please include the details you would find in a form

*Note*- If you ask/request to have a special ability granted by MoonPack, you will not get one!!! So, don't ask!! Tree Hugger and I will decide, when the time of Mystic Rain comes, who will be granted a gift.

Members

Alpha Female

Alpha Male
Fog

Beta Female
Eclipse

Beta Male
??

Other Members

Males
Twilight
Aro
Caius
Hawk
Tiger
Hurricane

Females
New Moon
Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun
Star
Moonlight
Rose

Queens
Honey

Pups
Jane

Teens
Jasper
Roxy

Elders(I don't know why I bother.)

Rogues/Loners
Demetri

(TH, please, feel free to edit this if you need to)

Last edited by AliceCullen on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:19 pm

(love it!!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:26 pm

I've gotta go. I'll finish it later
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:27 pm

could they write a pargraph about there charrie??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:09 am

It's done!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:08 am

(kool, rp??)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:33 am

((Sure!!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 1:45 am

(kool)

Fog padded up the sandy slope that lead out of his den. His light grey fur, matched the mud wall that lined his den. His cerulean eyes scaned teh ocean for any twlogs. None. Fog whent to teh place olny he coudl egt to. The part of a leage that was onto of teh overhang of the Aphla den. there was enough for for 2 wolves. Me and a Aphla she, Fog thought, like always, when he first got to his spot. he could see teh whole camp and island.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:02 am

Eclipse's gold eyes flashed open. She'd had another dream. Sure, she was glad to have a special gift, well more like gifts, but it could get so annoying and even, at times, scary. She stood and padded out of her den. She sighed and padded over to the fresh-kill pile.

Twilight padded over to his sister. He could tell she'd seen something, as he'd always been the one to know her better then anyone else. His dark blueish black fur shone.

Midnight Sun trotted into the camp, jaws full with the results of her early morning hunt.

Breaking Dawn followed close behind.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:29 am

Rose streaked through the forest. She was dead tired. This gorgeous she-wolf had been chased for awhile by rougues, the reason unknown, and she planed to keep it that way. Rose's long sturdy legs had carried her long distances rapidly, and so far she hadnt been caught. But she knew this wouldnt last because she needed to rest. Her maroon eyes darted across the forest. She needed a pack to join. Her white glossy pelt shone in the sun, making her an easy target. However, she wasn't afraid, for she was a great warrior. She did not run because of fright, she ran because if her temper flared she was scared she would kill the wolves.

Srry, I had to fix it for you. Please forgive me.
~AliceCullen

Last edited by Mrs.JacobBlack on Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al Pet ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al LKtU ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al NpQC
~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:31 am

Luna padded throuugh the sand at the edge and looking into a tidalpool she saw her cream coat, The color of the sand and a cresent moon on her forehead thats black. She saw her golde eyes that looked like two golden moons.

Beside her stood Mang and Ming . Ming looked into the pool and saw his white pelt and black spots on his ear and tail. He had big brown eyes that had flickers of black in them. Beside him was his sister, Ming. She had a white pelt and black spots on her tail, ears and muzzle. Her eyes were such a light blue they looked white.

Mysty stood beside them with her sister Zapada. Her silver pelt gleaming and her violet eyes sparkling. Zapada saw her snow white pelt and ice blue eyes. She traced the leaf like pattern next to her eyes with her eyes.

Fern walked over to the tidal pool and looked at her reflection. Her pelt was dark grey and her eyes were bright green. She saw the fern pattern that was hidden in her pelt and smiled revealing sharp teeth. She looked to her mother, Mysty and smiled.

"Mama." Spring wailed tired. She slowly crawled over to the pool and gazed at her dark red pelt that shimmered like a river, thus how she got her name. She saw her eyes darken from a bright, lively blue/violet to a dull blue/violet. She saw the indigo swirl around her muzzle.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:46 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:40 am

ORP: Rose, I would like you to edit your paragraph. The majority of it is made of run-on sentences, which you need to spread out.

That's fine mnm
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 5:54 am

ORP:Fixed it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:00 am

ORP: Better, you can rp now.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:02 am

ORP:Its alright!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:21 am

( hello peeps. tahnks for joing!!0

Fog watched his pack. sighing and waiting for a new female to come in.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:35 am

Shadow padded infront of his siblings and elderly parents. His black pelt blended in with the shadows, and the only thing that stood out were his amber eyes that glowed, never dimming, never brightening. His broad shoulders made it easy for him to catch a rabbit. He turned and placed it infront of his mother and father.

Angel smiled weakly at her eldest son. She laid/collapsed on the ground, her snow white fur darkened by the soil. Her black eyes changed to green as she began to nibble at the squirel. Her ribs slightly showed, a sign that she would soon leave to StarPack.

Ocean pressed his dark blue pelt against his mate's comfortingly. His blue eyes were sad and worried. Though he was hungry, he wanted Angel to eat before him. HE wasn't the one who had been captured, and he wasn't the one who was on the verge of death.

Emerald came over to them, carrying River in her mouth. She put down her little sister and sat down next to her brother, her white and green fur standing out next to his. Her bright green eyes watching her mother worriedly.

Roxian watched from the shadows, her black pelt blending in perfectly, but her red paws, ears, tail, and eyes shone brightly. She sat still as if she were a statue, then jumped up. She came back down with a squirel in her jaws. She dropped it infront of her father, then went back to the shadows.

River watched Roxian, her bright blue eyes wide and curious. Her ribs showed through her white and blue pelt, but she was too young to eat solid food. She was the last she of her parents latest litter to survive.

Dusk wobbled over to his sister, hunger weakening him. He collapsed next to her, a small brown lump that was breathing. His brown eyes blended in with his pelt, so it look like he had no eyes. His ribs were sticking out much more than Angel's and River's, and he was the closest the StarPack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:37 am

Fog troted out into teh forets, face dby teh hungry wolves.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:44 am

Shadow looked up at Fog. "Do you live in a pack?"
Emerald looked at him, her eyes still sad.
Ocean pressed closer to his mate, willing to die for her.
Angel's eyes turned white with fear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:47 am

" yes follow me. You look like you need some meat," Fog answered. He turned, and padded away. w"waiting for them to follow. I'm Fog, aphla male of Secret Pack. And you are?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:00 am

"I'm Shadow," He replied, picking up weak little Dusk. "And this is Dusk," He barked through his fur.
"I'm Roxian," She barked, padding over to him.
"I'm OCean, and this is my mate, Angel," HE barked, pressing against her body to support her. He helped her over to Fog.
"I'm Emerald, and this is River," She barked, picking up her little sister and padding over to him, Shadow behind her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:05 am

" Camp" Fog said looking down at a valley. It has a small stream running though with what They could see, fish. Good prey.... The aphal den was surred by a rose barrier, with a rock overhand. A Across from the aphla's den was a straching log. It must have fallen down by lightning besid eit was at a angle. Beside the log where to dens. Again one den was surrved by branbles, throns and roses. Nuresy, beside it apprences den.

On the far side of the camp was a small opening. there was a slope, taht led down into a clearning. They could hear the guggling of a second stream, tough teh cave emrtnce den.There that there was small holes, where herbs could go. Meecail wolf. On the other side of the den, was an elders den. It is warm and cozy. Very, oldish. It has a patch of Roses on the side, wher ethe elders could stuck tehre head out and watch the roses. IN the middle of camp was a sandy place, where wolves could sun-them selfs. Beside teh aphla's den was a perfect coner for freash-kill. The prefect size to
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:15 am

"Where's the elder den?" Angel rasped.
"And the nursery. We don't know how much longer Dusk and River will survive without milk," emerald added through River's fur.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al Pet ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al LKtU ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al NpQC
~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:47 am

Fern walked beside Luna leaving the tidal pool to venture into the woods.

Mysty and Zapada padded infront of them with Spring and Fern in their mouths.

Ming and Mang folowed behind Fern and Luna.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:14 am

" the elders den is where that rose bush patch is, and the queens den is the small cozy den with the brankes and stuff is teh nursy." Fog answered
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next