Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:17 pm

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to the Unknown Island. How you got here, well just don't tell anybody. I am Demetri, and this is the Unknown Island. It's a very large island, with abundant prey in the ocean and on land. And we are the ones who live here.

We are a pack of wolves, the Secret Pack. We are....different in a way. Some of us anyway. For every so often, during the time of Mystic Rain, MoonPack, our ancestors, will grant one member a gift. Eclipse is a perfect example.

Eclipse is the pack's Beta Female. She was granted gifts from MoonPack. She has the ability to see into the minds of other creatures. And read the future. But the future isn't set in stone, and things change.

So, you have a very important choice to make now. You can join, or die. Your pick.

Instead of a form, we would like for you to right a paragraph about your charrie.
It could be a section of rp, a documentary, etc. Please include the details you would find in a form

*Note*- If you ask/request to have a special ability granted by MoonPack, you will not get one!!! So, don't ask!! Tree Hugger and I will decide, when the time of Mystic Rain comes, who will be granted a gift.

Members

Alpha Female

Alpha Male
Fog

Beta Female
Eclipse

Beta Male
??

Other Members

Males
Twilight
Aro
Caius
Hawk
Tiger
Hurricane

Females
New Moon
Breaking Dawn
Midnight Sun
Star
Moonlight
Rose

Queens
Honey

Pups
Jane

Teens
Jasper
Roxy

Elders(I don't know why I bother.)

Rogues/Loners
Demetri

(TH, please, feel free to edit this if you need to)

Last edited by AliceCullen on Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:56 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:07 am

"Are there any queens that have extra milk for Dusk and River?" Shadow asked him.
Ocean was already helping his mate to the elders' den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:09 am

" yes. Honey's pups died, but she still has milk"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:18 am

"The poor dear," Emerald barked. She padded to the nursery, River sleeping in her mouth.
Shadow followed, Dusk sleeping in his mouth.

"Which one's the warrior den?" Roxian asked him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:28 am

"beside the enretce,' Fog answered
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:30 am

"Thanks," Roxian barked before padding to the den.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:36 am

Fog nodded.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:40 am

Roxian began to make her nest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:02 pm

Aro looked up from where he sat, staring blankly at the entrance of the warriors' den. He smiled slightly. "Hello."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:07 pm

"Hello litle pups"honey said smiling

~~

" hello" Tiger said to Roxain. his tigerish striped pelt game away from where he was in teh shdows of teh warrior den.

~~

" Hey" Flame said. He had teh den cloest to the entrence, he kept graud

~~

Hurricane l;ooekd form brute to brute, then he finally siad " Im Hurricane"

~~

" hello. I' star!" Star siad happily, beside tiger.

~~

" Moonlight" the pretty she wolf said from the shdows, blending in prefectly.

~~

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:26 pm

New Moon simply rolled her eyes and left.

~

Demetri stood just outside of the camp entrance. He smiled, then returned to the forest.

ORP: Demetri is now a loner, but a friend of the pack. I don't want him in the pack. In other words, I'm kicking him out...xD.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:27 pm

ORP: TH, I have Jane, who's a pup. Can she be Honey's only surviving pup??
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 Pet ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 LKtU ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 NpQC
~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:30 pm

Ming padded in front, " I smell wolves." she said. leading the way to the entrance.

Mysty set Spring on the ground between her front legs. "So other wolves do live here." She said.

Ming nodded and whimpered slightly trying to get a wolfs attetion so she wouldnt have to go in camp.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:33 pm

Eclipse looked up suddenly from where she was talking to Twlight. She padded over to the camp entrance and left. She padded over to the new wolves, forcing a smile.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 Pet ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 LKtU ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:42 pm

"Hello." Ming said calmly. "I'm Ming." She said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:42 pm

( yes wolfie, thats prefect.)

Hawk left to get a freash pice of jkill when he smelt the other wolves. He droped his rabbit and stood next Eclique.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:44 pm

Mysty nudged Spring underneath her stomach still standing and took Fern from Zapada and placed her next to SPring.

Zapada smiled kindly. "We scented wolves." she said.

Mang stood besides Ming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:45 pm

' hawk nodded." im hawk"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:47 pm

Eclipse glanced sideways at Hawk. "I'm Eclipse."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:48 pm

Fog troted over to the new wolves stood. " I'm Fog. Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:49 pm

"I'm Mysty and these are my pups Sping and Fern." She said.
"I'm Zapada Mysty's sister." she said.
"I'm Mang and This is Ming." Mang said.
" And I'm Luna." She said. She was a tad smaller then them all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:53 pm

Eclipse snorted and padded away. She was the pack's Beta, yet she couldn't question any newcomers by herself. Fog always had to be there. Her ears flattened against her head. She disappeared into the dark shadows of the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:56 pm

Fog nodded. " I am aphla male of Secret Pack. Will you join?" Fog asked.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:02 pm

Mysty nodded to Ming.

"Yes." Ming said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:07 pm

"alright." Fog said " Eclipse!" Fog called. " We need help!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:10 pm

Eclipse spun around. "You're alpha, you can do it, can't you," she snapped back. The little sleep she'd gotten was making her irritable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al   ~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Unknown Island~The Secret Pack~Part 1: Exposure~ Made by Al
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next