Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:45 pm

Danger

You have now entered
THUNDER MOUNTAIN
territory

You race through the trees, you paws barely touching the ground. Brush cracks as you race by, sending birds into the air, calling out. Squirrels scamper up trees, and deer flee, but you barely notice. You race past the territory lines, and immediatly slow down. You have entered Thunder Mountain Pack's territory. You continue on more cautiously now. To your left you see a flash of orange. You spin around. A deep, menacing growl comes from the underbrush. Suddenly, a she-wolf springs out at you, knocking you off your feet. She presses you down to the ground, her lips drawn back in a snarl. "Who are you," she growls. Another, beaytiful she-wolf emerges from behind you. "Ciara, let him up," the she-wolf commands. The orange she-wolf, who you've discovered is Ciara, reluctantly lets you up. You turn to the other she-wolf. "I am Moonshine, alpha female of Thunder Mountain. Dare to join?" And with that both she-wolves disappear, leaving you alone once more.

Do you follow them? Or turn and head away?

Name:
Interested in Being Alpha Male(Moonshine's mate)?:
Interested in Being Beta Male(Ciara's mate)?:

Pack Members

Alpha Female
Moonshine

Alpha Male
Shadow

Beta Female
Ciara

Beta Male
?

Med. Wolf
Stardust

Med. Wolf Apprentice
Brook

Warriors
Aiden
Darin
Hurricane
Storm
Ice
Flame
Shadow

Warrioresses
Shane
Shauna
Flower
Star
Mint
Rose
Emerlad
Stream
Rpxain

Teens
Raven

Queens

Pups

Last edited by AliceCullen on Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:24 pm

Name: Rose
Description: Shinny glossy white pelt with somewhat cold marron eyes with a rose birthmark on her cheek and ankle
Interested in Being Alpha Male(Moonshine's mate)?:NO!
Interested in Being Beta Male(Ciara's mate)?: NO!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:23 am

Name: Roxian Shadow Emerald Stream
Description: All black she with blood red swirls and red eyes. Light black brute with darker black swirls and gleaming ambereyes. White she with greenish swirls and glowing green eyes. White she with blueish swirls and bright blue eyes.
Interested in Being Alpha Male(Moonshine's mate)?: No Yes No No
Interested in Being Beta Male(Ciara's mate)?: No No No No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:46 am

(thanks for joing!!()
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:54 am

ORP: NP! ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:01 am

( i will add u really fast!)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:04 am

ORP: xD KK, so when are we allowed to start RPing?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:11 am

( yep aleardy in pack?)

Moonshine sleepliy headed out of her cozy aphla den. The small she wolf padded out in teh open. Moonshine layed down and dozed in teh ealry morning sun.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:29 am

ORP: Yubberz! ^_^

RP: Shadow paddded out of the den he didn't share with his three other sisters.
~
Ruby: I padded out of the den I had to share with Roxian and Emerald. "Morning, Shadow," I yawned.
~
Emerald: I padded out after my sister. "Morning, you two," I barked, suppressing a yawn.
~
Roxian: I padded out after the two of them. "Morning," I barked before padding away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:30 am

" good mroning," Moonshine said to the 4 wolves. Her eyes where still closed.

Flower and Mint came back form a hunting parol.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:36 am

Roxian: "Morning, Moonshine," I barked. I padded into the forest to hunt.

~

Shadow smiled. "Good morning, Moonshine." He dipped his head.
~
Ruby: "Good morning." I also dipped my head.
~
Emerald: "Morning, Moonshine," I barked, my head dipped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:14 am

Moonshine finaly opene dher eyes. Everyhting was a hase until she shoke her head. " dirt whent flying. " Im going to the lake to clean my self, anyone eles what to come?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:22 am

Ruby: I looked at Shadow.
~
Shadow ignored it and padded over to her. "I'll go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:26 am

"alright," Moonshien said nodding, " anyone eles?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:37 am

Emerald: "I'm gonna go make sure Roxian doesn't try anything." I ran off into the forest the way Roxian had gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:18 am

Shane and Shauna padded over. "We'll come," they chorused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:33 am

"alright then," Moonshine nodded. The pretty she wolf headed out of camp.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:39 am

Shadow followed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:42 am

Moonshine troted into teh water. It felt reshing agait teh warm fall morning.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:53 am

Shadow jumpedin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:55 am

Moonshine smilied and floowed shadow.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:00 am

Shadow: I smiledat MEadow/.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:19 am

( meadow?)

Moonshine smilied ( if he is smiling to Moonshine) back.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:29 am

ORP: xD Sorry, it's Moonshine.

RP: Shadow playfully splashed her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:30 am

(itys fine)

Moonshien whent under water and whent behide shadow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~   ~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Thunder Mountain Pack~Made by AliceCullen & Tree Hugger~
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next