Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 2:40 am

First topic message reminder :

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 Newgal10
Welcome to Galaxy Pack.
Here is where we find out where loyalties lie, and where those who can be trusted are.

Thank you to everyone who faught in the battle. It was great. I've made a new section where the Shimmer one used to be. It tells everyone who died in the battle.

You pad weakly through the forest, stopping at the small stream laying ahead of you. The forest is dark, you hear something behind you. A gleaming black wolf with ice blue eyes steps out of the trees. "Hello." she says. "My name is Venus. Welcome to Galaxy pack." Will you join? Or face the terror of the sheer black forest?

Rules:
*Please no powerplaying, bad language or most of the standard stuff.*
*Generally names have a more spacey feel to them.*
*Please note that I will write whatever username you currently have next to your wolf. If you change it, I won't change what I've written*
*Feel free to make as many wolves as you'd like ^^*
*If you actually read the rules, please type Shooting Star with your form under Other*

Form:
Name:
Description (Please be detailed):
Rank (Queen, Warrior, Pup or just normal):
Mate?:
Pups?:
Other:

Alphas
Amber (lola)(female)

+
??

Beta's (Yes, there are 2: 1 boy and 1 girl MATES!)

Shotting Star ( lola) (female)
+
??

Medicine Wolves
THEY CAN HAVE MATES and there are 3
Basil ( LOla)(female)

Fern ( mnm( (female)

Warriors (Male or Female warriors accepted

Lead Warrior
Sun (Lola)(brute)

Other Warriors
Males:

Commet ( Lola)
Mars (lola)
Jager ( lola)
Asim (mnm)
Shadow (GiGi)

Females:
Spark (lola)
Earth ( Lola)
Metro ( Lola)
Shira ( mnm)
Schuyler (mnm)

Teens:

Tiger(Lola)
Charile(lola)
Demon (gigi)
Roxian (gigi)

Queens
Lunar ( Lola) NEEDS MATE!

Pups:
River(gigi)

News:

StarPack
(The Dead Wolves)

Last edited by Massie Block on Mon Jan 26, 2009 7:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 Pet ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 LKtU ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 NpQC
~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:43 am

Asim sat in the shadows of the forest.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:07 am

Tinsel~*~Tiger wrote:
silent I trailed my tail in the dirt. Passsing between roxan and tiger. My head low my white eyes dim without glow. my black fur wasn't full grown to my winter coat and i shivered in the wind
(he is warrior)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 1:41 pm

Massie Block wrote:
I <3 Doctor Who! wrote:
Shadow was surprised, but hid that. HE smiled in return. "Great, would you like to chose where?" He asked politely.
~
Demon: I eyed him a little suspiciously. "I'm Demon," SI barked, my cvoice a little gaurded.
Roxian: I smiled at Tiger flirtatiously. "I'm Roxian. It's good to meet you," I barked, eyeing him.

~

RiveR: I looked around the camp, bored. What happened to all the pups arounf here?! I thought sadly.

" Its doesnt matter" Amber answered, her tail waving.
~
" Would you too like to go hunting with Charile and i?" Tiger aksed looking at Roxain, then Demon, then back at Roxain.
Shadow smiled, hoping that would've been her answer. "Alright, are you ready to go?"

~

Roxian: I smiled flitatiously at Tiger. "I would love to."
Demon: I rolled my eyes. "I'll go." Only to keep Roxian safe from them.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:01 am

SILENT: I layed on a rock
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:23 am

RiveR: I looked around, my hopes of finding a pup to play with plummeting.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:32 am

(eXTR EXTRA! NEW STUFF ON THE FRONT PAGE!!!! THERE US A PLOT!)
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 1:35 am

(ON my rp srry forgot that)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 3:06 am

Amber nodded and stood up, shaking the dirt off her pelt. It was soon back to its natural shinny slef.

" alright," Charile answered, smiling.
Tiger rutenred the smile.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 6:33 am

Shadow smiled, and realized that he looked at her a heartbeat too long. Please don't let her have noticed that, Star Pack! He silently prayed/thought. He led the way out of camp.

~

Roxian: I smiled. "Alrgiht, great! So... where are we hunting?" And are we splitting up? If so, I want Tiger! He's a cutie!
Demon: I looked at the two brutes. "That's a good question. Where are we going to be hunting?" Or is this just a plan to seperate, then hit on us? I'm not that vulnerable!

~

River: I looked around, sad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:15 am

Amber rolle dhis eyes smiling. Amber swayed her tail and followed.

" the Lake?" Charile asked.
" Tahts sounds good to me" Tiger said.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 7:25 am

Shadow felt his skin warm a little, but kept himself calm. I wonder if she noticed?

~

Roxian: "Sounds good to me!" They have a lake? I'm in heaven! I can't remember the last time I have swam!
Demon: I smiled a little. "Great choice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:15 am

" Ladies first" tiger and Charile said at the same time.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:56 am

Demon: I rolled my eyes and stalked ahead.
Roxianj: I giggled, and stayed by Tiger. "I'd rather be back here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:00 am

Charile got infront of Roxain and Tiger, follwing Demon.

Tiger smilied.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:23 am

FDeomn: I ignored the fact that Charlie was trying to get closer to me.
Roxian: I smelled the scent of fresh air from the water before any other wolf. I smiled, and ran ahead, diving inot the lake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:32 am

Tiger's whispered twicted in amustement and he joined Roxain.

Chariel sighed nad padded to teh shore of the lake.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:48 am

Roxian: I swam to the bottom, eyes open, smiling. I pulled out some plants and came back out. I smiled at Roxian, and nodded.
Demon: I smiled, giggled softly, and pushed Charlie in. I jumpedi n next to him, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:05 am

(whata i missa)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.   ~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Galaxy Pack~ Part 1: Under Attack.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2