Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape to Freedom Part I

Go down 
+2
PWNED
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Escape to Freedom  Part I Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I Pet Escape to Freedom  Part I LKtU Escape to Freedom  Part I NpQC
Escape to Freedom  Part I GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Escape to Freedom  Part I Empty
PostSubject: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:28 am

We live in a controlled environment. Humans walk by the large glass panels and strong, what looks like, wood. But really it's only a wood covering. Cold hard steel runs throughout it all. To break out would be difficult, dangerous, and nearly impossible. But, we are planning to escape. No one wants to stay here. The pups are taken for days at times, and the queens are taken occasionally also. Due to past attempts the guards have started coming around every so often at night. New wolves are found and added to our pack every so many weeks. Are you a new wolf or have you been helping us make a plan to escape?

Form

Name:
Description:
History(How you came or were found and brought):
Where you here from the original pack or just brought?:
Interested in AF or Beta?:
Other:

Please don't make it too easy to escape. If you read this type Escape! somewhere on your post.

Our Pack:

Alpha's
Titan& ?
Me&

Beta's (2 pairs)
Lava&?
Me&
?&?

Med. Wolf
?

Warriors
Brooklyn
Nava
Rose ~Rose
Petal ~Rose
Night ~Rose
Storm ~Rose
Gypsy ~Jorie
Moon~Jorie
Lightning ~Kai
Roxian ~Weedy
Damien ~Weedy
Roselia ~Wolf Girl
Tiger ~Wolf Girl
Silver ~Wolf Girl
Storme ~Tiger
Tiger ~Tiger
Brooke ~Tiger

Queens and *Pups*
*Missy* ~Me
*Shark* ~Kai
*Cloud* ~Rose
*Sunny* ~Rose

Elders

Mine
Name: Titan ^ Lava ^ Brooklyn ^ Nava^ Missy

Personality: He is very protective and caring. He will get into fights when needed or provoked. He keeps to himself most of the time. ^ She can be very hot headed. She isn't very open and doesn't let go of grudges easily. She can be very caring on occasion but rarely shows it. ^ Brooklyn is calm and loving. She is sweet to everyone and doesn't see any problem with some things. She is very laid back.^ He loves to be with others and always in the woods, or was.. Now it's the fake woods. He likes to be with his friends and just do anything. He's very laid back. ^ She is very active and loves to find out new stuff. No matter if it's a new nook or a new wolf.

Description: He is strong, larger than normal wolf that has a light tan pelt that has silvery strips on his legs, muzzle, and tail. His eyes are bright yellow. ^ She has an burnt brown pelt that has auburn patches throughout it. Her eyes are a mossy green. ^ Her pelt is silvery grey and her eyes a very light blue that when you look head on they may seem white.^ His pelt is a burnt red and has a dark brown patch on his right eye. His eyes are dark brown.^ She has a pure white pelt and her right leg is brown. Her eyes are a very bright green.

History(How you came or were found and brought): He'd rather not say. ^ She loved the pack she was in. But when she was taken from them when on a hunt. She always regrets leaving to hunt with her brother. She has flashbacks of that day, and she can be very bitter when she does. ^ She was here for as long as she can remember. ^ He was with his sister hunting. When they tranquilized her he stayed although she said to run. ^ When her family went away, she couldn't keep up and no one from the pack helped her. So they took her.

Where you here from the original pack or just brought?: Original Pack
Other: Lava and Nava are brother and sisters.

New Updates-

Last edited by mnm1995 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:15 am

Name:Rose, Night, Petal, Storm
Personality:She hot headed honest portective and loves to pick fights.: He is calming sly and genrous, She is allurig quiet nice and gentle. He is ruff charming and a bit of a lier.
Description:Rose is a snowny white with sirls on her back ina blood red. Night is pure black with swirls on his upper back in midnight blue with eyes that match his swirls. Petal she is a light gray with green eyes and pinks treaks. Stom is lightgray with dark grey feet and blue eyes
History(How you came or were found and brought):hey don't exactly remember
Where you here from the original pack or just brought?:Brought
Interested in AF or Beta?:No, Maybe in Beta: Yes in AF, no
Other:EEscape
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Escape to Freedom  Part I Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I Pet Escape to Freedom  Part I LKtU Escape to Freedom  Part I NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:24 am

Thanks for joining!!
Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:51 am

Name: Gypsy ^ Moon

Personality: Gypsy is sly and cunning, but knows when she needs cut down and be nice ^ Moon is protective and cunning, power hungry

Description: Gypsy has a light sandy tan pelt, she has strange violet eyes, and there's a violet bandana tied around her neck, which she's had since she can remember ^ Moon has a grey pelt with dark grey ears, muzzel, chest, and belly, and lighter grey paws up to his mid-leg and tail top, he has grey-blue eyes and a crescent moon shaped scar across his left eye that he got when he was just a couple days old from one of his brothers, his name used to be Crush, but his mother changed it when he got the scar

History(How you came or were found and brought): Gypsy will practically bite your head off if you bring it up ^ Moon is power hungry, and when his pack was on the move, and the alpha female was soon to have pups, the alpha male slowed his pace to help her, so Moon saw his chance and ran to the front to lead, but the pack followed they're real alpha, and Moon ran to far ahead, and was caught

Where you here from the original pack or just brought?: Brought ^ Brought

Interested in AF or Beta?: Maybe... ^ He may settle for beta....

Other: She dosen't remember where her bandana came from, but has never tried to take it off, and never wants to try ^ Escape!

Last edited by free_wolf on Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Escape to Freedom  Part I BUcdEscape to Freedom  Part I QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:09 am

Name: Lightning ; Shark
Personality: Lightning is a fearless, skilled fighter, and very powerful, fierce, cunning, and a
brave leader. He is very kind, but if you anger him when he is in a bad
mood, he may get cruel.
; Shark is a jumpy and energetic pup. Like any other pup. He loves to go on adventures and play.
Description: Yellowish wolf with black lightning bolt stripe across back ; Grey wolf with jet black paws
History(How you came or were found and brought): Was with Shark and was looking for shelter on a rainy day.
Where you here from the original pack or just brought?: Brought. He lived with a pack in the mountains, found Shark starving, and found the camp.
Interested in AF or Beta?: Beta ; No
Other: None

Last edited by Transform3rs: Bumbl3bee on Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:36 am

Name:Cloud: Sunny
Personality:He is grouchy lazy but very attentive.: Sunny is bubbly nice and sweeet
Description:A dark grey pelt with blue eyes. A golden pelt with amber eyes
History(How you came or were found and brought):Their mother died so Petalfur and her siblings took care of them
Where you here from the original pack or just brought?:Just brough
Interested in AF or Beta?:No
Other:They are sister and brother
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:36 am

Petal:I watched the barrier sadly I wish we could escape soon
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:25 am

((Feel free to rp everyone.))

Titan sat on a rock. He scrapped a claw against it. He wanted to get everyone back to the actual forest.

Lava lied on a rock overlooking the small waterfall feature. Her right paw got splashed occasionally.

Brooklyn watched Missy run through the small stream.

Nava looked at the humans that walked by.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:48 pm

Name: Roxian ; Damien
Description: All red with black paws, tail, ears, muzzle, and red eyes. Slightly smaller than average and has a black silk ribbon around her neck ; All black with dark amber eyes. Slightly larger than average
History: They were recently brought together when they were found on the streets in a new neighborhood after their home was torn down.
Where you here from the original pack or just brought?: Just brought
Interested in AF or Beta?: Alpha Female or Beta ; Beta
Other: The humans think they're mates but they're really siblings

Escape!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:37 pm

((thankss))

Titan looked to Roxian and Damien. It was sad how many in his pack there were, it was just that many caught. For when they escaped it would be great. But for now he didn't love it.

Lava looked at everyone. She figured food would be coming soon. What's the fun in having it given to you? she thought. She wanted something to do besides lay by the water.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 am

Petalfur: I wish we were back in the wild where the woody smell engulfed us the birds chirped and you could hear prey run through the forest trying to escape
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 2:27 am

Nava walked over to Petal. "Hey." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 3:29 am

Petal: I smiled back "Hey Nava, how are you?"I asked softly
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female
Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 5:13 am

Name:Roselia (Rose for short.. and btw Roselia is a pokemon. xD )
Personality: nice, kind, calm, playful, shy
Description:small, but fast. She has pinkish fur with a white stripe on her tail
History(How you came or were found and brought): was seperated from her pack and was found hiding in a bush while they were turning the forest into another building site.
Where you here from the original pack or just brought?: just brought
Interested in AF or Beta?:no
Other: looking to find her mom, Flora. Flo for short.

Name:Tiger
Personality: hostile, rough, strong, fast, overprotective
Description:a large brown wolf with black roots.
History(How you came or were found and brought): found stealing food from humans
Where you here from the original pack or just brought?:original pack
Interested in AF or Beta?:no
Other: only trusts certain people and is nicest to his sister

Name:Silver
Personality: nice, kind, caring, welcoming, trustworthy.
Description: a grey wolf with black paws.
History(How you came or were found and brought): Was found in someone's yard drinking water from a pond.
Where you here from the original pack or just brought?: original pack
Interested in AF or Beta?:yes
Other: brothers with Tiger and watches out for Roselia.

Back to top Go down
Ray
Ray

Female
Number of posts : 1898
Nickname: : Rayne, Raynie
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 6:59 am

Gypsy layed next to the small stream, her paw layed in the water and her violet eyes watched a slight moving water move around it.

Moon layed on a rock, watching the people as they walked past.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 10:15 am

Nava smiled. "Good and you?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:22 am

Petal:"I'm alright, just missing the freedom" I said with a hint of sadness
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:37 pm

I sighed and laid down in a shady spot. "Well, I honestly don't know which is worse."
Damien sighed, laying down next to her. "Neither do I."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 11:07 pm

"It seems like everyone is. The pups, they probably don't know, but hopefully will, what it's like to hunt your food." He said looking at Missy in the pond.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:26 am

Petal:"I hope they know what it feels like to race through the forest after your prey to jump over logs and bound through the forest to feel the sun on your pelt to feel the cool risp air"
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:34 am

Tiger growled at the little girl tapping at the glass.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:57 am

Rose:In a bad mood the little girl annoying me I growled leaping up to push aganist the glass wall which kinda freaked her out so she went over to her brother
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:18 am

I snarled and barked at the little girl.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:28 am

Rose:I thanked the wolf gods I had scared the little girl into running into another section of the zoo and I could now be in peace
Back to top Go down
Laugh.Out.Loud
Geek
Geek
Laugh.Out.Loud

Female

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 3:29 am

Tiger glared at Rose and walked off to the big rock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape to Freedom Part I
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next