Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escape to Freedom Part I

Go down 
+2
PWNED
mnm1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 Pet Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 LKtU Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 NpQC
Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 2:28 am

First topic message reminder :

We live in a controlled environment. Humans walk by the large glass panels and strong, what looks like, wood. But really it's only a wood covering. Cold hard steel runs throughout it all. To break out would be difficult, dangerous, and nearly impossible. But, we are planning to escape. No one wants to stay here. The pups are taken for days at times, and the queens are taken occasionally also. Due to past attempts the guards have started coming around every so often at night. New wolves are found and added to our pack every so many weeks. Are you a new wolf or have you been helping us make a plan to escape?

Form

Name:
Description:
History(How you came or were found and brought):
Where you here from the original pack or just brought?:
Interested in AF or Beta?:
Other:

Please don't make it too easy to escape. If you read this type Escape! somewhere on your post.

Our Pack:

Alpha's
Titan& ?
Me&

Beta's (2 pairs)
Lava&?
Me&
?&?

Med. Wolf
?

Warriors
Brooklyn
Nava
Rose ~Rose
Petal ~Rose
Night ~Rose
Storm ~Rose
Gypsy ~Jorie
Moon~Jorie
Lightning ~Kai
Roxian ~Weedy
Damien ~Weedy
Roselia ~Wolf Girl
Tiger ~Wolf Girl
Silver ~Wolf Girl
Storme ~Tiger
Tiger ~Tiger
Brooke ~Tiger

Queens and *Pups*
*Missy* ~Me
*Shark* ~Kai
*Cloud* ~Rose
*Sunny* ~Rose

Elders

Mine
Name: Titan ^ Lava ^ Brooklyn ^ Nava^ Missy

Personality: He is very protective and caring. He will get into fights when needed or provoked. He keeps to himself most of the time. ^ She can be very hot headed. She isn't very open and doesn't let go of grudges easily. She can be very caring on occasion but rarely shows it. ^ Brooklyn is calm and loving. She is sweet to everyone and doesn't see any problem with some things. She is very laid back.^ He loves to be with others and always in the woods, or was.. Now it's the fake woods. He likes to be with his friends and just do anything. He's very laid back. ^ She is very active and loves to find out new stuff. No matter if it's a new nook or a new wolf.

Description: He is strong, larger than normal wolf that has a light tan pelt that has silvery strips on his legs, muzzle, and tail. His eyes are bright yellow. ^ She has an burnt brown pelt that has auburn patches throughout it. Her eyes are a mossy green. ^ Her pelt is silvery grey and her eyes a very light blue that when you look head on they may seem white.^ His pelt is a burnt red and has a dark brown patch on his right eye. His eyes are dark brown.^ She has a pure white pelt and her right leg is brown. Her eyes are a very bright green.

History(How you came or were found and brought): He'd rather not say. ^ She loved the pack she was in. But when she was taken from them when on a hunt. She always regrets leaving to hunt with her brother. She has flashbacks of that day, and she can be very bitter when she does. ^ She was here for as long as she can remember. ^ He was with his sister hunting. When they tranquilized her he stayed although she said to run. ^ When her family went away, she couldn't keep up and no one from the pack helped her. So they took her.

Where you here from the original pack or just brought?: Original Pack
Other: Lava and Nava are brother and sisters.

New Updates-

Last edited by mnm1995 on Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:09 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 Pet Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 LKtU Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:32 am

Nava nodded agreeing.

Lava watched the people snap pictures of them. She sat up. Toying with them would be fun. She acted friendly. As more pictures were snapped her mood changed she got vicious. She bared her teeth for some of the pictures before lying back down.

Missy ignored the humans, they seemed normal.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 4:46 am

Rose:"What?"I snapped at Tiger
~
Petal:"Did you have any siblings here?"I asked out of pure randomness
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:09 am

He smiled, "Yea only Lava. But she takes care of herself. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:39 am

Petal:"Rose, Night, and Storm, althought we aren't a very close family Night has been the one who has cared for me the most"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:45 am

Nava smiled. "That's nice, to have a family for when you come to a new pack."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 9:57 am

Petal:"I guess but Rose and Storm aren't very affectionate we harddly talk"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:07 am

Nava laughed. "Lava isn't very affectionate either."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:47 am

I looked up to see human pups pointing at me and Damien and giggling. I barred my teeth at them and growled.
Damien growled at them too, snapping his jaw.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:03 am

Lava toyed with the water. The people should be leaving soon. That'd be when they got together and planned. In daylight it would be just a tad weird to see a whole pack talking.. Missy would be taken to be checked on, again. And we'd put on a fight. Nothing is wrong with her or the others. she thought unhappily.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 11:50 am

Petal: With a small smile I replied "I guess you're right it just I kinda which my family was more caring"
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:17 am

Nava nodded. "The pack doubles as family too. So we do have a pretty caring family." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:00 am

Petal:"I guess we do"I agreed whole-heartly
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:28 am

He smiled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 10:36 am

Petal: ai
smiled shyly back racking my mind for something to say
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:19 pm

Ramone looked to the people. Less and less where coming by. Night was beginning to fall.

Missy got bored of the water and bounced towards Ramone and Petal. "Hey." she smirked as she shook a little bit away from them.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:07 am

I got up and stretched. "Stupid humans. I can't wait for night." I padded off to the small pond in our area and slid into the water.
Damien chuckled, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:13 am

Petal:"Hello Missy, how are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 BUcdEscape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:19 am

Lightning and Shark sat in camp. Shark was sniffing the air and poking things that flew by when the wind blew.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 12:33 am

I rolled onto my back and floated like that.
Damien stood up and padded around, stretching his legs.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:25 am

Missy smiled, "I'm good. How are you?"

Ramone smiled to her. She was soaked and still dripping.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:04 am

Petal:"Fine, thank you"I said warmly waiting for Nava to greet her
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:25 pm

I closed my eyes, smiling a little. I always felt so peaceful in the water.
Damien sighed, realizing he was walking in a circle.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 7:58 am

Rose:"Are you alright"I aksed Damein after hearing him sigh
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:09 am

"Not really. I think I'll go crazy if I can't hunt," He told Rose honestly.

~
I closed my eyes, feeling the last of the sun's warmth.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:33 am

Rose:"I know what you mean"I said sadly "Its boring not being able to hunt our own food but if they release us now the pups will die they didnt grow up hunting like us they are used to everythign being sevred to them"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape to Freedom Part I   Escape to Freedom  Part I - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escape to Freedom Part I
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next