Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~Sun River Pack ~~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

~~Sun River Pack ~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:17 pm

You walk though a lush green undergroth. You hear wolves howling
in the ditance but
you are to scared to go over and ask if you could
join the pack.
You hear somethign in the brushes, but you are to tryed i nosice what it is.
Befor you could blink a huge blakc she wolf with sliver ends ion her pelt. Her cylast clear eye sstair you do.
" Move Moonshine," another she wolf said.
" I'm love. Thats Moonshine, We are teh aphla females in Sun River Pack." the other she wolf begains,
Moonshine steps into front of Love. " Will you be joing us, or will we have to run you out?"

What is the answer...

Name:
Description or Pic (if you do a descrip, PLEASE make it detailed))
Power (if one):
Pendant:

Rules!

You will earn your postion
☺ If you ask for somethign will will not get it!, if you what to be

the 2rd medical wolf you have to
show a love for herbs and helping
☺ no powerplaying
☺ olny have 6 wolves, pups do NOT count
☺ type dog running in light blue, bold and crossed thought like this
☺ this is semi elite so mor ethan 1 lime!
☺ one mate, uless the mate dies
☺ the wolve shave power,s olny up to 3 powers
☺ olny 4 wolves cna have the smae power

☺ type " wolfs rox my socs " in red, and bold if u read everything

Members:

Aphla Females:
Love-she wolf-* controls love, has power that when she sasy an order eeryone has no choice but to follow*
Moonshine-she wolf-* mind reader and shapeswift*/me/

]Aphla Males:
???
???

Beta:
???

Med. Wolf
Nature-shewolf- *Healing, Mind reads, and controls nature*/cmain/

Med. Wolf in traing:
Basil-shewolf-* can do anythign with herbs, weather*/me/

Warriors:
[size=18][b]Crest Eye-brute- *flame, strenght and speed* /cmain/
Hurricane-brute- * weather* /cmain/
Roxy-she wolf*he Black Shadows* /cmain/
Frisket-shewolf-*mind reading, strength speed* /cmain/
Meadow-shewolf-*the elements*/cmain/

Storm-brute- *weather, earth, shapeswift* /me/
Flamestorm *fire* /me/
River-shewolf- * water* /me/
Hawk-brute-* flying* /me/
Star-shewolf-*mind reader, and cna see the furte* /me/
Rose-sehwolf* elemtes* /rose/
Emerald-shewolf-*shapeswift* /MCR/
Ruby-shewolf- * copyies anypower she sees*

Last edited by DramaQueen on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:20 pm

Name:Rose
Position:Warrior
Description or Pic (if you do a descrip, PLEASE make it detailed))Shinny white glossy pelt with marron eyes she vey tall slim and slender she has a rose birthmark on her cheek and ankle
Power (if one):Elements
Pendant: Rose topaz
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:21 pm

I forgot something
wolfs rock my soxs
dog running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:23 pm

thanks for joing!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:27 pm

(Ur welcome)
Rose woke up and strechted
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:33 pm

Meadow was refreshing her powers, water spun in the air, as flames flickered on the ground and wind whipped through the trees, almost making them fall, her eyes closed she simply laid down andt his continued to go on.

Flames were flickering near crest, his pelt was nothing but flames, in a flash, he was again normal crest he didn't have a urn on him. SHe smiled.

Black mist surrounded Roxy, her emotion contorlling them for her.

Thunder rumbled in the distance and downpours whent on and off as Hurricane dreamed.

Nature sighed reading all these minds, she tried to focus on ne, and she finally succeded.

Love watched the camp, on her spot on top of the alpha den only she was agile enough to get up there, it wsaas only her spot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:38 pm

Rose smiled she was about to pratice her powers when she saw something hidding in the forest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:39 pm

" Hello Love," moonshine gretted.

Star troted over to Hurricane.

" so what are we goign to learn today?" Basil aksed smiling

Hawk and Storm wher eout hurnting

Flamestorm troted over to Meadow.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:42 pm

((Pup???? :P LOL))

Lightning stiked right in front of Rose, as Hurricane had the ending of his nightmare.

MEadow was startled and water flew onto Cret which inturn made Cret flame up. He sighed and controlled it again.

Love never opened her eyes.

Roxy sighed the mist round her made an image like the peace sign.

frisket sighed, and read hurricane's thougts she flinched and went to Crest and Meadow's her orange fur turned bright red as she read their thoughts.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : ~~Sun River Pack ~~ Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel ~~Sun River Pack ~~ Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel ~~Sun River Pack ~~ Pet ~~Sun River Pack ~~ LKtU ~~Sun River Pack ~~ NpQC
~~Sun River Pack ~~ GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:43 pm

Name: Mysty
Position: warrior
Description or Pic (if you do a descrip, PLEASE make it detailed)) She has a silver pelt that is tinted violet in the sun and moonlight. She has Ice blue eyes.
Power (if one): Weather with her feelings
Pendant: pink diamond

Name: Zapada (Snow)
Position: Warrior
Description or Pic (if you do a descrip, PLEASE make it detailed)) she is grey and white, she has hazel eyes.
Power (if one): feeling notice (She notices easily feelings such as pain in a leg or if your mad)
Pendant: Green Topaz

Name: Night
Position: pup
Description or Pic (if you do a descrip, PLEASE make it detailed)) He is pitch black. He has golden eyes
Power (if one): wind
Pendant: amber topaz
Wolves rox my socs
Dog Running

Last edited by mnm1995 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:45 pm

Love opened her one eye, andllooked down ontp Moonshine, "Hello." she closed her eye again, pink mist rose around her, it flew straight to MEadow and Crest it twined them togther, she smiled and opened her eyes.,

Crest and MEadow had a strange urge to be connected to each ote, they smiled and their tails twined they fell asleep in their den
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:45 pm

" I knwo how you feel, " star said coming up behide frisket.

( u forget something)

Moonshien layed by her friend and close dher eyes.

Flame walekd oevr to Roxy,
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:46 pm

(Cmain are all your charries siblings or are Crest and Meadow mates)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:47 pm

( creast and Meadow r goign 2 be mates i think)
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:55 pm

(KK)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:24 am

((Realthions:

Meadow Crest = Mates Hurricane Roxy= Siblings Nature Love= Siblings
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:34 am

(Okay thanks)
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:49 am

((Welcome))

Nature padde dup to her sister, "love!?" she called.

Love looked over the edge, "Yes?"

"I need to check to make sure your okay."

"I'm fine."

"I know but Starpack has brought me some type of warning I want to make sure its not you."

"Love didn't answer she just disappeard nd then littlep ebbles fell, andshe was next to Nature coming down the ledge, "Fine."

Nature hehckd ed her health ten times over, she nodded, "your fright your more healthy then a Starpack wolf itself!" she smiled and went away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:52 am

Moonshine lept down from the rock about the aphla den.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:54 am

((You can't reach the place Love was at only Love can reach there, just telling ya, she's most agile of al the wolves. Just somethingsmall that runs through their blood))

Love sighed already down to ground level, "Good morning Moon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:56 am

( i know its a diifrent place. there 2 diffrent aphla dens)

" Goodming Liove,"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:59 am

Rose ducked quickly as a blast of fire soared above her
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:33 am

(Oh KLOL))

Love noded grooming herself, "Morning." se mumbled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 3:40 am

''What was that''Rose muttered when another blast of fire soared above her
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 10:50 am

Crest's ears pricked, as he saw the fire he left MEadow giggling as he storde out of the den toward Rose, "Yuo saw tat too didnt you?"

Meadow sighed and fornwed an folowed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~~Sun River Pack ~~   ~~Sun River Pack ~~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~~Sun River Pack ~~
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next