Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
+2
HeraTort
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! The First Clans of the Forest!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

The four first Clans of the forest!
You're running through the forest when you scent many other cats. You freeze, scared. Then you hear a cat hiss at you: "Who are you and why're you on (pick the Clan) territory?" The last thing you see is a paw aiming at your head then it goes black. You wake up in a den, with the scent of many other cats around you. Do you stay, or run away? It's up to YOU!

<strong>Name: Windstar ; Shadowstar
Clan: WindClan ; ShadowClan
Description: White pelt with green eyes that glow when she gets angry ; black pelt with orange eyes and a battle-scarred muzzle.
Other: None ; was once a rogue.
Username: I

Last edited by I &lt;3 Doctor Who! on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:39 am

I padded over. "I haven't seen anyone in my Clan lately."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:47 am

''See I'm not quite sure how you ca help''Roseheart said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:05 am

"Just tell me what to do."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:17 am

''See i'm not sure yet since you cant get Iceclaw or Iceheart out of the rougue camp bcuz u dont know whwat they look like and you cant stale Granddad bcuz you also dontt know what he looks like''Roseheart said

(Ig2g sorry)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 4:29 am

ORP: :'( It makes sense.

RP: "I could probably find Petalfur. OR you could just tell me what they look like."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 7:50 am

''We first hhave to get Iceclaw and Iceheart out plus there can be other cats that fit the description plus they dont know who you are''Roseheart said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:44 am

ORP: I'm all alone! :'(

RP: "You're right, but I don't want either of you killed. You both only have one life, I still have all nine."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:04 am

''Actually I know excatly how yo are going to help us''Roseheart said her eyes shinning as she looked back ad forth at the toms
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:15 am

"What is it?" I asked, a little nervous.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:25 am

'Dont be scared''Roseheart said she then said '''I'm gonna go to the woodlans to get Iceclaw''
Nightsky said ''I'm going ot the desset to get Iceheart''
''We'll meet at the middle of camp Nightsky will give me Iceheart now Shadowstar and Nightssky wil pay Grandad quick vist since you both look alike Grandad wil think your ghosts''Roseheart said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:32 am

"OK, just keep safe, both of you."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:40 am

''Well go get some rest we'll leave tommarow at dawn''Roseheart said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:45 am

ORP: xD Fawn.

RP: I nodded.
~
I curled up next to the kits and licked them.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:02 pm

''How come you never smile''Nighsky said
''Lemme see I once never knew where any of my siblings where ,I got paralized, the Breeze brothers came, Iceheat appread to be dead,Stormpelt lost his mind,Petalfur mising,Iceclaw dissapered, you were captured and we where talking to an imposter, thhen I find out Granddad has you all captured in his camp then I almost died trying getting you out''Roseheart sai she then faked smiled and said ''Isnt my smile wide enough''
''Ok someone's toucjy''Nightsky said
Roseheart glared at him and pelted him with mossballs
Nightsky quickly covered himself and said ''Best not to say anything''
Back to top Go down
Rose

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:38 pm

G-night Weedy!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:40 pm

I laughed. "Well I'm going to get some rest now." I turned and headed into my den. I curled up, and tried to fall asleep.

-------
Suite à un grand nombre de réponses, ce sujet a été automatiquement divisé. Vous pouvez retrouver la suite de ce sujet ici :
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1044
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40