Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
+2
HeraTort
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! The First Clans of the Forest!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:18 pm

The four first Clans of the forest!
You're running through the forest when you scent many other cats. You freeze, scared. Then you hear a cat hiss at you: "Who are you and why're you on (pick the Clan) territory?" The last thing you see is a paw aiming at your head then it goes black. You wake up in a den, with the scent of many other cats around you. Do you stay, or run away? It's up to YOU!

<strong>Name: Windstar ; Shadowstar
Clan: WindClan ; ShadowClan
Description: White pelt with green eyes that glow when she gets angry ; black pelt with orange eyes and a battle-scarred muzzle.
Other: None ; was once a rogue.
Username: I

Last edited by I &lt;3 Doctor Who! on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:45 pm

approved right?

Midnightshadow
thunderclan
tom
black tom w/ blue eyes

Windsong
riverclan
she cat
black she cat w/ blue eyes

Riverpulse
windclan
she cat
silver she cat w/ blue eyes

Thunderstrike
shdaowclan
tom
black tom w/ yellow eyes
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:50 pm

ORP: Yes, it is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Name: Riverstar ; Thunderstar

Clan: RiverClan ; ThunderClan
Description: a drak gray she cat w ith deep blue eyes; big dark orange tabby with light amber eyes
Other: None ; none
Username: tigerlilly
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 10:01 pm

ORP: Alright!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:22 pm

( can we rp now please?)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:33 pm

ORP: Yes, you can.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:34 pm

(yay, hi I<3DW!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:35 pm

( alright,)

Thunderstar looked for Mightnightshadow.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:39 pm

Stonefur padded out of the warriors' den

Blackfoot was out hunting

Russetfur sat in camp
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:41 pm

ORP: Hi, pplz!

RP: Windstar: I padded out of my den and stretched.
Shadowstar: I stretched in my den and came out.
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:43 pm

"Hello Shadowstar" Russetfur greeted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:51 pm

Riverstar walked over to her 2 warriors
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 11:54 pm

"Hello, Russetfur,"I meowed back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:11 am

Name: Cinderpaw; Sandpaw; Firepaw;
Clan: Thunderclan; Thunderclan; Thunderclan
Description: like the characters same everything
Other: isn't med cat but still gets visions from Star-clan occasionally and in love with Firepaw; likes Firepaw; Firepaw, irevvelant to the love around him
[b]Username: Cmain; Cmain; Cmain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:13 am

Thunderstar walekd over to the appreincess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:17 am

Name: Stomrpaw ; Moonpaw; Honeypaw

Clan: all thunderclan
Description: a drak grey cat with a cloud on his right ear with fren green eyes; a poure black tom but has a moon on his tail amber eyes: a honey color she cat with blue eyes, her paws are white
Other: likes honeypaw: likes Sandpaw and Cinderpaw: likes Firepaw
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:39 am

Name: Thunderpaw; Riverpaw; Windpaw; Shadowpaw.

Clan: Thunderclan; Riverclan; Windclan; Shadowclan
Description: Pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes; Blueish-gray pelt with bright blue eyes; Puer white pelt with green eyes; Pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes.
Other: None; Has a secret crush on Thunderpaw; Has a secret crush on Shadowpaw; None

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
City Girl
AWESOME
AWESOME
City Girl

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am

(i've decided to change Russetfur, Blackfoot and Stone fur to apprentices, so here's their new forms, and Russetpaw is now in Thunderclan and Blackpaw is now in Windclan and Stonepaw is now in Shadowclan)

Name: Blackpaw; Stonepaw
Clan: Windpclan; Shadowclan
Description: pure white pelt with big jet-black paws and yellow eyes; Blueish-gray pelt with dull blue eyes
Other: Likes Windpaw; None

Last edited by Hurricane Chris L0ver on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:06 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:43 am

ORP: Could you please stop posting forms on here? I'm trying to remake the first post. Also, leaders please post who their mentors are, and I'll decide for WindClan and ShadowClan when I finish with the firest post.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:49 am

( sorry )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 12:59 am

((Oh, I"m really sorry DW, I didn't know that, forget the thing then, I"m sorry.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:03 am

( OK cmai do are you still going to have those appreinces cause Thundertsra has to have mentors, for them)
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:55 am

ORP: Alright, I've got it all done, let me just post it. Wait, CMain, was it you who made Sandpaw, Cinderpaw, and Firepaw, or was it Hurricane? Cuase I need the descriptions. I don't have any of the books near me at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 1:59 am

( Yes cmain made them)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next