Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:45 pm

ShadowClan:

Leader:
Shadowstar - tom - black pelt with orange eyes and a battle-scarred muzzle - was once a rogue - apprentice is Shadowpaw - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)

Warriors:
Thunderstrike - tom - black tom with yellow eyes - apprentice is Stonepaw - HeraTort
Duskpelt-tom-black cat with a dusty spot on his nose a white foot-Tigerpower
Blackfoot - tom - black tom with jet white paws - was once a rogue - deputy - Kaikai776

Warrioresses:

Roseheart - she - white pelt with marron eyes - was once a rogue - Rose
Petalfur - she - white pelt with green eyes and pinkish spots - was once a rogue - Rose

Apprendince:
Nightpaw - she - black she with blue eyes - doesn't have a mentor - HeraTort
Stonepaw - tom - blueish-gray pelt with dull blue eyes - Riverpaw is his lost sister - mentor is Thunderstrike - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Shadowpaw - tom - pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes - Thunderpaw is his long lost brother - mentor is Shadowstar - Hurricane Chris L0ver

WindClan:

Leader:
Windstar - she - white pelt with green eyes that glow when she gets angry - apprentices is Windpaw - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)

Warriors:
Nightsky - tom - black pelt with blue eyes - was once a rogue - apprentice is Icepaw - deputy - Rose
Stormpelt - tom - gray pelt with blue eyes - was once a rogue - Rose
Crowfeather - tom - grey tom - apprentice is Sparrowpaw - Kaikai776

Warrioresses:
Riverpulse - she - silver she with blue eyes - apprentice is Blackpaw - HeraTort
Featherstep-she-dusty white she-cat with blue eyes-medicine cat-Tigerpower

Apprendinces:Windpaw - she - pure white pelt with green eyes - has a secret crush on Shadowpaw - mentor is Windstar - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Blackpaw - tom - pure white pelt with big jet-black paws and yellow eyes - likes Windpaw - mentor is Riverpulse - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Icepaw - she - pure white she with sapphire blue eyes - mentor is Nightsky - HeraTort
Sparrowpaw - tom - pure black tom with brown eyes - mentor is Crowfeather - HeraTort

ThunderClan:

Leader:
Thunderstar - tom - big dark orange tabby with light amber eyes - apprentice is Thunderpaw - Tigerlilly

Warriors:

Midnightshadow - tom - black tom with blue eyes - HeraTort
Rainstorm - tom - Dark blue-gray with one long scar down his tail and light blue eyes - Stormfur is his brother - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)
Stormfur - tom - gray pelt and dark blue eyes that always seem like he's about to cry - Rainstorm is his brother - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)
Lionheart-tom-golden cat with green eyes-Tigerpower

Warrioresses:
Gentelbreeze - she - light white pelt with blueish spots and bright blue eyes - Rose
Honeyfur - she -a honey color she cat with blue eyes, her paws are white - likes Firepaw - Tigerlilly

Apprendinces:
Cinderpaw - she - gray pelt - CMain
Sandpaw - she - pale ginger she cat with green eyes - CMain
Firepaw - tom - ginger tom with green eyes
Stormpaw - tom - a drak grey cat with a cloud on his right ear with fren green eyes - likes Honeypaw - Tigerlilly
Moonpaw - tom - a pure black tom but has a moon on his tail amber eyes - likes Sandpaw and Cinderpaw - Tigerlilly
Thunderpaw - tom - pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes - mentor is Thunderstar - Shadowpaw is his long lost brother - Hurricane Chris L0ver

RiverClan:

Leader:
Riverstar - she - dark gray she with deep blue eyes - Tigerlilly

Warriors:
Frozenbrezze- tom - light gray dark blue eyes - Rose
Iceclaw - deputy - dark gray with deep blue eyes-apprendince is Silverpaw-Rose

Warrioreses:
Windsong - she - black she with blue eyes - HeraTort
Iceheart-she - pure white pelt with icey blue eyes - Rose
Raincloud-she-silver she cat with graish black stripes and spots blue eyes-Tigerpower

Apprendinces:
Riverpaw - she - blueish-gray pelt with bright blue eyes - has a secret crush on Thunderpaw - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Frecklepaw - she - red-brown she with blue eyes - HeraTort
Silverpaw - she - silverish she - Kaikai776

Last edited by xoxoRosexoxo on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:50 pm

ORP: :'(

RP: SLeep finally washed over.
~
I licked the kits, and they fell asleep. I quietly slipped out of my den.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 9:57 pm

Nightsky and Roseheart looked up at the moon asking for answers not being able to sleep
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:06 pm

You can't leave me, Nightsky. Not yet. I thought to myself, looking up at the stars.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:17 pm

Nightsky decided to sent a message ''Windstar How are you? How about Blackkit and Swiftkit?''
Roseheart decided to go for a stroll
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:21 pm

"I'm fine, and so are the kits. Are you doing alright?" I had to resist the urge to scream with joy.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:32 pm

''I'm fine, we will be leaving soon to get Iceheart and Iceclaw''Nightsky saidRoseheart tripped on something and scarped her knees she yowled
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:38 pm

MY head shot up.
~
"Just stay safe, please."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:43 pm

''Bye I love you''Nightsky saidhe then went looking for Roseheart
Roseheart cried ''Get off of me''she struggled to get away she shrieked ''NIGHTSKY NIGHTSKY''
Nightsky panicked he couldnt find her and her voice was getting fainter ''ROSEHEART''
Roseheart started to panic she tried to hit him but her arms were tied behind he back and she couldnt scream anymore
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:48 pm

I was fully awake now.
~
"I love you too," I wispered, still looking at the stars.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 10:54 pm

Nightsky stood still he tried to find Roseheart
Roseheartd decided to kick him and flipped in the air and started running
Nightsky saw her and said ''Run!''
Roseheart said ''Cant he scraped my legs''
Nightsky quickly picked her and ran back to camp
Roseheart sllid off his back and looked at her bledding legs
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:00 pm

I catiously padded out of my den.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:07 pm

''Who was that''Nightsky asked
''I dont know''Roseheart said
''Your legs are you alright'''Nightsky asked
''No they burn and look at the blood''Roseheart said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:08 pm

I looked around the camp and sat down.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:12 pm

Roseheart laided down her legs bleeding
Nightsky said ''I'll go get some water''
Roseheart said ''Are you crazyy what happens if they get you again''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:16 pm

I strained my ears for any sounds.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:27 pm

''That not gonna happen'''Nightsky said padding out of camp
''I'm waring you one step out of this camp I'll knock you out''Roseheart said
''You know I'm not a cat to test''Roseheart said
Nightsky ignored her
Roseheart got mad burin mad as her fury got her up as she ran toward Nightsky and knocked him out she said ''I keep my word''
Roseheart looked up at the stars while NIGHTSKY SLEPT
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:29 pm

ORP: xD

RP: I sighed, and went back into my den.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:32 pm

Roseheart breathed in heavily her legs stong as they bleed
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:35 pm

"Roseheart?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:40 pm

''Yes''she responded her legs were paiinfully mending
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:49 pm

"I heard yowling, and it sounded like you. Are you alright?" I asked, keeping the worriedness out of my voice, but a little made it through.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:52 pm

''Yeah someone tried catnapping me to bring me to the rougue camp I'm in the middle of camp can you see me'' Roseheart said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 11:55 pm

I padded out of my den, and saw Roseheart on the ground, her legs bleeding. I ran over to her.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:04 am

Roseheart looked up and saw him she said ''Shadowstar''she pushed the blood out of her legs even though it pained
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next