Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

ShadowClan:

Leader:
Shadowstar - tom - black pelt with orange eyes and a battle-scarred muzzle - was once a rogue - apprentice is Shadowpaw - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)

Warriors:
Thunderstrike - tom - black tom with yellow eyes - apprentice is Stonepaw - HeraTort
Duskpelt-tom-black cat with a dusty spot on his nose a white foot-Tigerpower
Blackfoot - tom - black tom with jet white paws - was once a rogue - deputy - Kaikai776

Warrioresses:

Roseheart - she - white pelt with marron eyes - was once a rogue - Rose
Petalfur - she - white pelt with green eyes and pinkish spots - was once a rogue - Rose

Apprendince:
Nightpaw - she - black she with blue eyes - doesn't have a mentor - HeraTort
Stonepaw - tom - blueish-gray pelt with dull blue eyes - Riverpaw is his lost sister - mentor is Thunderstrike - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Shadowpaw - tom - pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes - Thunderpaw is his long lost brother - mentor is Shadowstar - Hurricane Chris L0ver

WindClan:

Leader:
Windstar - she - white pelt with green eyes that glow when she gets angry - apprentices is Windpaw - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)

Warriors:
Nightsky - tom - black pelt with blue eyes - was once a rogue - apprentice is Icepaw - deputy - Rose
Stormpelt - tom - gray pelt with blue eyes - was once a rogue - Rose
Crowfeather - tom - grey tom - apprentice is Sparrowpaw - Kaikai776

Warrioresses:
Riverpulse - she - silver she with blue eyes - apprentice is Blackpaw - HeraTort
Featherstep-she-dusty white she-cat with blue eyes-medicine cat-Tigerpower

Apprendinces:Windpaw - she - pure white pelt with green eyes - has a secret crush on Shadowpaw - mentor is Windstar - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Blackpaw - tom - pure white pelt with big jet-black paws and yellow eyes - likes Windpaw - mentor is Riverpulse - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Icepaw - she - pure white she with sapphire blue eyes - mentor is Nightsky - HeraTort
Sparrowpaw - tom - pure black tom with brown eyes - mentor is Crowfeather - HeraTort

ThunderClan:

Leader:
Thunderstar - tom - big dark orange tabby with light amber eyes - apprentice is Thunderpaw - Tigerlilly

Warriors:

Midnightshadow - tom - black tom with blue eyes - HeraTort
Rainstorm - tom - Dark blue-gray with one long scar down his tail and light blue eyes - Stormfur is his brother - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)
Stormfur - tom - gray pelt and dark blue eyes that always seem like he's about to cry - Rainstorm is his brother - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)
Lionheart-tom-golden cat with green eyes-Tigerpower

Warrioresses:
Gentelbreeze - she - light white pelt with blueish spots and bright blue eyes - Rose
Honeyfur - she -a honey color she cat with blue eyes, her paws are white - likes Firepaw - Tigerlilly

Apprendinces:
Cinderpaw - she - gray pelt - CMain
Sandpaw - she - pale ginger she cat with green eyes - CMain
Firepaw - tom - ginger tom with green eyes
Stormpaw - tom - a drak grey cat with a cloud on his right ear with fren green eyes - likes Honeypaw - Tigerlilly
Moonpaw - tom - a pure black tom but has a moon on his tail amber eyes - likes Sandpaw and Cinderpaw - Tigerlilly
Thunderpaw - tom - pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes - mentor is Thunderstar - Shadowpaw is his long lost brother - Hurricane Chris L0ver

RiverClan:

Leader:
Riverstar - she - dark gray she with deep blue eyes - Tigerlilly

Warriors:
Frozenbrezze- tom - light gray dark blue eyes - Rose
Iceclaw - deputy - dark gray with deep blue eyes-apprendince is Silverpaw-Rose

Warrioreses:
Windsong - she - black she with blue eyes - HeraTort
Iceheart-she - pure white pelt with icey blue eyes - Rose
Raincloud-she-silver she cat with graish black stripes and spots blue eyes-Tigerpower

Apprendinces:
Riverpaw - she - blueish-gray pelt with bright blue eyes - has a secret crush on Thunderpaw - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Frecklepaw - she - red-brown she with blue eyes - HeraTort
Silverpaw - she - silverish she - Kaikai776

Last edited by xoxoRosexoxo on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:16 am

I started to get worried. At least they didn't take Windstar there! "How long does it take to get there?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:24 am

''Well about a day or two but thats not a problem it getting in and getting out''Moonshine said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:34 am

"I know, I've had to do that myself."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:36 am

''Yes I've heard but getting your sister out was easy getting Roseheart out will be hard''Moonshine said
ORP:I'm gonna reach my 3000 post so dont be surpise that I dont post I want my 3000 post to be speacail
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:47 am

ORP: I understand.

RP: "Wait, how do you know about that, and how do you know she's my sister?!" I mewed, surprised.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:08 am

ORP:Made it,Its in open mike
''I'm one of the few family members Roseheart gets along with and I've heard she appreaed with a tom and Nightsky to resue a she''Moonshine said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:13 am

ORP: CONGRATZ, ROSE!

RP: "Well, I'm the tom, and that was my sister, Windstar. WINDSTAR! I totaly forgot something!" 'Sis, can you hear me?'
~
Swiftpaw: "What?" I mewed. 'Wrong one, mouse-brain.'
That's new! 'You don't speak to me like that!' 'Windstar?'
~
'Yes?'
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:20 am

'''Um is something wrong''Moonshine said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:26 am

"I forgot to tell Windstar that she doesn't need to worry." 'Petalfur said that the trips taking two moons-'
~
'WHAT?!'
~
I whimpered softly. 'Let me finsih!'
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:30 am

''Of courrse thats why your face got red and you got mad''Moonshine said rollin her eyes
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:41 am

"No, that was becuase Swiftpaw called me a mouse-brain." 'Listen, Nightsky's coming home before then, so don't worry he's going to miss the kitting.'
~
I smiled. 'Alright, thanks!'
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:43 am

[color=red]Moonshine laughed and said ''Your niece right, Roseheart said she liked Swiftpaw a lot, that she liked the way Swiftpaw talked staight foward,and truthfull and that your niece is very easy going''[color=red]

Last edited by xoxoRosexoxo on Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:44 am

ORP:Tell me when it a one and a half moon ealier so Nightsky can come back
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:47 am

I smiled slightly. "She's great, you just don't want to be on her bad side."

ORP: Will do!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:50 am

ORP:THANX
''Just like Roseheart lets hope not that simalair''Moonshine said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 2:54 am

"With how strong Swiftpaw is, I'm not so sure. They're both strong and smart, althou I hate Roseheart's plans."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:01 am

''What plans''Moonshine said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:10 am

"Nothing." I padded out.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:13 am

''I'm so through with this''Moonshine said she walked back and flipped the vines fallin she padded out of the den and started walking to the forest
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:23 am

I didn't notice Moonshine go into the forest. "Blackpaw, Shadowpaw!" I mewed.
Blackpaw: I ran over to him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:42 am

"What?!" I yowled. "You two, go to the training hollow and practice your fighting skills together. I've got to check on something. I'll be there soon," I promised.
Blackpaw: I nodded, hiding my disappointment. "Alright." I headed to the training hollow.
I ran towards my den.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:48 am

Daisy quickly slipped out
Moonshine smiled evily
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 3:55 am

I padded inside, and looked around. Stupid she. I muttered, padding back out.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 7:41 am

xxMCRxx wrote:
I rolled my eyes and did as told. "Like this?" I mewed, showing him.

"better, that's enough for today go bring your catch to the elders and clean shadowstars beding." he said with a brisk nod. his eyes more gentle now.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:27 am

This the wrong thread go to the new one!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40