Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

ShadowClan:

Leader:
Shadowstar - tom - black pelt with orange eyes and a battle-scarred muzzle - was once a rogue - apprentice is Shadowpaw - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)

Warriors:
Thunderstrike - tom - black tom with yellow eyes - apprentice is Stonepaw - HeraTort
Duskpelt-tom-black cat with a dusty spot on his nose a white foot-Tigerpower
Blackfoot - tom - black tom with jet white paws - was once a rogue - deputy - Kaikai776

Warrioresses:

Roseheart - she - white pelt with marron eyes - was once a rogue - Rose
Petalfur - she - white pelt with green eyes and pinkish spots - was once a rogue - Rose

Apprendince:
Nightpaw - she - black she with blue eyes - doesn't have a mentor - HeraTort
Stonepaw - tom - blueish-gray pelt with dull blue eyes - Riverpaw is his lost sister - mentor is Thunderstrike - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Shadowpaw - tom - pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes - Thunderpaw is his long lost brother - mentor is Shadowstar - Hurricane Chris L0ver

WindClan:

Leader:
Windstar - she - white pelt with green eyes that glow when she gets angry - apprentices is Windpaw - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)

Warriors:
Nightsky - tom - black pelt with blue eyes - was once a rogue - apprentice is Icepaw - deputy - Rose
Stormpelt - tom - gray pelt with blue eyes - was once a rogue - Rose
Crowfeather - tom - grey tom - apprentice is Sparrowpaw - Kaikai776

Warrioresses:
Riverpulse - she - silver she with blue eyes - apprentice is Blackpaw - HeraTort
Featherstep-she-dusty white she-cat with blue eyes-medicine cat-Tigerpower

Apprendinces:Windpaw - she - pure white pelt with green eyes - has a secret crush on Shadowpaw - mentor is Windstar - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Blackpaw - tom - pure white pelt with big jet-black paws and yellow eyes - likes Windpaw - mentor is Riverpulse - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Icepaw - she - pure white she with sapphire blue eyes - mentor is Nightsky - HeraTort
Sparrowpaw - tom - pure black tom with brown eyes - mentor is Crowfeather - HeraTort

ThunderClan:

Leader:
Thunderstar - tom - big dark orange tabby with light amber eyes - apprentice is Thunderpaw - Tigerlilly

Warriors:

Midnightshadow - tom - black tom with blue eyes - HeraTort
Rainstorm - tom - Dark blue-gray with one long scar down his tail and light blue eyes - Stormfur is his brother - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)
Stormfur - tom - gray pelt and dark blue eyes that always seem like he's about to cry - Rainstorm is his brother - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)
Lionheart-tom-golden cat with green eyes-Tigerpower

Warrioresses:
Gentelbreeze - she - light white pelt with blueish spots and bright blue eyes - Rose
Honeyfur - she -a honey color she cat with blue eyes, her paws are white - likes Firepaw - Tigerlilly

Apprendinces:
Cinderpaw - she - gray pelt - CMain
Sandpaw - she - pale ginger she cat with green eyes - CMain
Firepaw - tom - ginger tom with green eyes
Stormpaw - tom - a drak grey cat with a cloud on his right ear with fren green eyes - likes Honeypaw - Tigerlilly
Moonpaw - tom - a pure black tom but has a moon on his tail amber eyes - likes Sandpaw and Cinderpaw - Tigerlilly
Thunderpaw - tom - pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes - mentor is Thunderstar - Shadowpaw is his long lost brother - Hurricane Chris L0ver

RiverClan:

Leader:
Riverstar - she - dark gray she with deep blue eyes - Tigerlilly

Warriors:
Frozenbrezze- tom - light gray dark blue eyes - Rose
Iceclaw - deputy - dark gray with deep blue eyes-apprendince is Silverpaw-Rose

Warrioreses:
Windsong - she - black she with blue eyes - HeraTort
Iceheart-she - pure white pelt with icey blue eyes - Rose
Raincloud-she-silver she cat with graish black stripes and spots blue eyes-Tigerpower

Apprendinces:
Riverpaw - she - blueish-gray pelt with bright blue eyes - has a secret crush on Thunderpaw - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Frecklepaw - she - red-brown she with blue eyes - HeraTort
Silverpaw - she - silverish she - Kaikai776

Last edited by xoxoRosexoxo on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 5:52 am

I rolled my eyes and did as told. "Like this?" I mewed, showing him.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:40 am

'''I dont belive Ecilspe is alive I thought Roseheart was crazy I wish I could help her we got along very well beside these two occasion''Moonshine said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:49 am

"She's still sane! I'd know if she was insane."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:54 am

''Alright''Moonshine said in a skeptical voice she said ''Look I get along perfectly with my granddaughter I've only disggreed with her 2 times''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:11 am

"Alright, then," I mewed.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:21 am

Moonshine looked at him curiously
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:27 am

"What?!" I mewed.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:32 am

'''Nothing''Monshine said pushing the though away she said ''You sure that the Ecilspe you'e talking about is the Ecilspe thats obssed with Roseheart
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:52 am

ORP:Since you havent responed then I'll guess I'm logging off
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:55 am

I nodded. "Yes. Who else would be? Besides Coldbreeze?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:06 pm

''Hey I not the apporiate cat to tell you''Moonshine said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:18 am

"Well you're the only cat here related to Roseheart at the moment!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:23 am

''Yes but I'm the right cat to tell you, I dont think you'd like a family member telling a random cat your life!''Moonshine mewed
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:32 am

"I'm not a random cat!" I mewed, defending myself. We love each other!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:35 am

''Then who are you!''Moonshine said exasperated
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:44 am

"Shadowstar, leader of the Clan that she's living in, and...." I gulped. Geeez, I don't want to tell her! "Something else," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:48 am

Moonshine murmed ''Shadowstar Shadowstar''she though then said ''Lemme ask Roseheart'' she sent a message and waited for a reply
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:52 am

I rolled my eyes. "I doubt she'll be able to answer."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:55 am

Moonshine rolled her eyes and said ''I can do that too, and if you doubt it then guess who I'm talkin to''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 12:57 am

MY jaw dropped. "Roseheart?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:01 am

''Yeah look Firebreeze dosent care if you talk to her because after all we all know where she is in the rougue camp the thing is gettin her out''
''Hey Grandma,How are you'' Roseheart said
''Fine Talking to a Shadowstar''
''Shadowstar?!'
''Yup''
''Odd''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:04 am

I nodded. "I just thought she was knocked out or something." She's alright!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:07 am

''Yeah she was knocked out but now shes in the artic freezin herself to death''Moonshine said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:10 am

"What?! I thought she was in the rogue camp!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 1:13 am

''The rougue camp is large, theres a part in the artic''Moonshine said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next