Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

ShadowClan:

Leader:
Shadowstar - tom - black pelt with orange eyes and a battle-scarred muzzle - was once a rogue - apprentice is Shadowpaw - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)

Warriors:
Thunderstrike - tom - black tom with yellow eyes - apprentice is Stonepaw - HeraTort
Duskpelt-tom-black cat with a dusty spot on his nose a white foot-Tigerpower
Blackfoot - tom - black tom with jet white paws - was once a rogue - deputy - Kaikai776

Warrioresses:

Roseheart - she - white pelt with marron eyes - was once a rogue - Rose
Petalfur - she - white pelt with green eyes and pinkish spots - was once a rogue - Rose

Apprendince:
Nightpaw - she - black she with blue eyes - doesn't have a mentor - HeraTort
Stonepaw - tom - blueish-gray pelt with dull blue eyes - Riverpaw is his lost sister - mentor is Thunderstrike - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Shadowpaw - tom - pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes - Thunderpaw is his long lost brother - mentor is Shadowstar - Hurricane Chris L0ver

WindClan:

Leader:
Windstar - she - white pelt with green eyes that glow when she gets angry - apprentices is Windpaw - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)

Warriors:
Nightsky - tom - black pelt with blue eyes - was once a rogue - apprentice is Icepaw - deputy - Rose
Stormpelt - tom - gray pelt with blue eyes - was once a rogue - Rose
Crowfeather - tom - grey tom - apprentice is Sparrowpaw - Kaikai776

Warrioresses:
Riverpulse - she - silver she with blue eyes - apprentice is Blackpaw - HeraTort
Featherstep-she-dusty white she-cat with blue eyes-medicine cat-Tigerpower

Apprendinces:Windpaw - she - pure white pelt with green eyes - has a secret crush on Shadowpaw - mentor is Windstar - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Blackpaw - tom - pure white pelt with big jet-black paws and yellow eyes - likes Windpaw - mentor is Riverpulse - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Icepaw - she - pure white she with sapphire blue eyes - mentor is Nightsky - HeraTort
Sparrowpaw - tom - pure black tom with brown eyes - mentor is Crowfeather - HeraTort

ThunderClan:

Leader:
Thunderstar - tom - big dark orange tabby with light amber eyes - apprentice is Thunderpaw - Tigerlilly

Warriors:

Midnightshadow - tom - black tom with blue eyes - HeraTort
Rainstorm - tom - Dark blue-gray with one long scar down his tail and light blue eyes - Stormfur is his brother - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)
Stormfur - tom - gray pelt and dark blue eyes that always seem like he's about to cry - Rainstorm is his brother - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)
Lionheart-tom-golden cat with green eyes-Tigerpower

Warrioresses:
Gentelbreeze - she - light white pelt with blueish spots and bright blue eyes - Rose
Honeyfur - she -a honey color she cat with blue eyes, her paws are white - likes Firepaw - Tigerlilly

Apprendinces:
Cinderpaw - she - gray pelt - CMain
Sandpaw - she - pale ginger she cat with green eyes - CMain
Firepaw - tom - ginger tom with green eyes
Stormpaw - tom - a drak grey cat with a cloud on his right ear with fren green eyes - likes Honeypaw - Tigerlilly
Moonpaw - tom - a pure black tom but has a moon on his tail amber eyes - likes Sandpaw and Cinderpaw - Tigerlilly
Thunderpaw - tom - pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes - mentor is Thunderstar - Shadowpaw is his long lost brother - Hurricane Chris L0ver

RiverClan:

Leader:
Riverstar - she - dark gray she with deep blue eyes - Tigerlilly

Warriors:
Frozenbrezze- tom - light gray dark blue eyes - Rose
Iceclaw - deputy - dark gray with deep blue eyes-apprendince is Silverpaw-Rose

Warrioreses:
Windsong - she - black she with blue eyes - HeraTort
Iceheart-she - pure white pelt with icey blue eyes - Rose
Raincloud-she-silver she cat with graish black stripes and spots blue eyes-Tigerpower

Apprendinces:
Riverpaw - she - blueish-gray pelt with bright blue eyes - has a secret crush on Thunderpaw - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Frecklepaw - she - red-brown she with blue eyes - HeraTort
Silverpaw - she - silverish she - Kaikai776

Last edited by xoxoRosexoxo on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:09 am

Sorry I g2g
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:10 am

"What are you doing?!" I asked her, scared.

ORP: OK Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:13 am

''Getting my blood off my legs so it dosent dry there''Roseheart said her legs pained
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:16 am

Roseheart clenched her teeth the pain was till there but the wounds were closing
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:16 am

"Don't do it like that! Isn't there water you could use?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:22 am

''I cat go back into the forest what happens if they try to catnap me again and Nightsky cant either he also ge catnapped''Roseheart said the bledding was stopping
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:24 am

"I can go."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 4:52 am

''They'll think your Nightsky since it so dark and since you both look alike''Roseheart said pushing the blood off
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 1:01 pm

"I'll tear them to shreds," I growled.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 10:57 pm

''Of course''Roseheart said sarcastilly ''Look it dark you cant see where your going and oyu dont know how many rougues are out there'' she scraped the blood and said ''Granddad send his best warriors to get me since he knows I'm not going their alive''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:03 pm

I sighed. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:07 pm

''You toms are all alike'''Roseeheart said rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:09 pm

I smiled slightly. "At least I'm not attacking you."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:26 pm

''At least you arent'''Roseheart said smiling
Nightsky stired
Rseheart said ''Surppirsed that your here and not in the forest right''
'Yeah you knocked me out how your legs were hurt''Nightsky said
''Seems like you dont know me at all I keep my word''Roseheart said
''Guess I under estimated you''Nighssky said
''I warned you that if you took a step out of this camp I would knock you''Roseheart siad
''It's not gonna ahppen''Nightsky said
''Yeah and thats why hey were abe to take you last time''Roseheart said rolling her eyes
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:34 pm

I smiled, watching the two.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:43 pm

''I'll be happy when we get Iceclaw at least he isnt stubborn''Roseheart said
''Cousin Rise''Roseheart said excitely
''Dont mention him I cant stan him''Nightsky said
''Yeah well he didn like me either''Roseheart said
''You sent him soaring when you hit him how was he suppose to like you''Nightsky said
''Well see hears the difference between you and me,you'll stand their while your siblings get hit while I wont''Roseheart said
''And if I rememeber correct I saved you from getting clawed''RRoseheart said slyly
''Yes but what about him''Nightsky said
''He was the one in the forest'Roseheart said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:50 pm

I had no idea what they were talking about, so I just stayed out.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:51 pm

''He always hated you''Nightsky said
'''Yes bcuz I was the one next iin line to be rougue leader''Roseheart said
''He wanted to be leader''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 11:58 pm

Wow, I would hate it if she becomes rogue leader.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:21 am

''Ok come on we gotta go get Iceclw and Iceheart'''Roseheart said
''This early''Nightsky said
''You know Granddad gets up early just because you dont ti dosent mean everyone else''Roseheart said
'Just bcuz you get up at dawn it dosent mean I have too''Nightsky said ''You didnt get any sleep todaay did you''
''Ohh no hold it I'm not goonna put up with the nagginng my sleep my life''Roseheart said ''Dont start you'll be like Aunt arigold'' sshe cleared her throat and in a high pitched voice she started ''Roseheart why dont you look directly into the eyes when you speaking to some one''
Nightsky eneded ''Nightsky your posture its terrible''''
Roseheart ''And why havent you clean your den''
''And is that the way to treat your auunt''
''Smack''Nightsky said rubbing is muzzle
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:24 am

I watched them, then headed back into my den. They have a big family.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:35 am

''Come on we goota go''Roseheart said padding into the forest
Nightsky follwed
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:38 am

I laid down in my den, watching them go.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:49 am

A quater moon later they arrived at the rogue camp and reviewed the plan
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 12:53 am

Stay safe, Roseheart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next