Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

ShadowClan:

Leader:
Shadowstar - tom - black pelt with orange eyes and a battle-scarred muzzle - was once a rogue - apprentice is Shadowpaw - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)

Warriors:
Thunderstrike - tom - black tom with yellow eyes - apprentice is Stonepaw - HeraTort
Duskpelt-tom-black cat with a dusty spot on his nose a white foot-Tigerpower
Blackfoot - tom - black tom with jet white paws - was once a rogue - deputy - Kaikai776

Warrioresses:

Roseheart - she - white pelt with marron eyes - was once a rogue - Rose
Petalfur - she - white pelt with green eyes and pinkish spots - was once a rogue - Rose

Apprendince:
Nightpaw - she - black she with blue eyes - doesn't have a mentor - HeraTort
Stonepaw - tom - blueish-gray pelt with dull blue eyes - Riverpaw is his lost sister - mentor is Thunderstrike - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Shadowpaw - tom - pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes - Thunderpaw is his long lost brother - mentor is Shadowstar - Hurricane Chris L0ver

WindClan:

Leader:
Windstar - she - white pelt with green eyes that glow when she gets angry - apprentices is Windpaw - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)

Warriors:
Nightsky - tom - black pelt with blue eyes - was once a rogue - apprentice is Icepaw - deputy - Rose
Stormpelt - tom - gray pelt with blue eyes - was once a rogue - Rose
Crowfeather - tom - grey tom - apprentice is Sparrowpaw - Kaikai776

Warrioresses:
Riverpulse - she - silver she with blue eyes - apprentice is Blackpaw - HeraTort
Featherstep-she-dusty white she-cat with blue eyes-medicine cat-Tigerpower

Apprendinces:Windpaw - she - pure white pelt with green eyes - has a secret crush on Shadowpaw - mentor is Windstar - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Blackpaw - tom - pure white pelt with big jet-black paws and yellow eyes - likes Windpaw - mentor is Riverpulse - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Icepaw - she - pure white she with sapphire blue eyes - mentor is Nightsky - HeraTort
Sparrowpaw - tom - pure black tom with brown eyes - mentor is Crowfeather - HeraTort

ThunderClan:

Leader:
Thunderstar - tom - big dark orange tabby with light amber eyes - apprentice is Thunderpaw - Tigerlilly

Warriors:

Midnightshadow - tom - black tom with blue eyes - HeraTort
Rainstorm - tom - Dark blue-gray with one long scar down his tail and light blue eyes - Stormfur is his brother - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)
Stormfur - tom - gray pelt and dark blue eyes that always seem like he's about to cry - Rainstorm is his brother - I <3 Doctor Who! (me)
Lionheart-tom-golden cat with green eyes-Tigerpower

Warrioresses:
Gentelbreeze - she - light white pelt with blueish spots and bright blue eyes - Rose
Honeyfur - she -a honey color she cat with blue eyes, her paws are white - likes Firepaw - Tigerlilly

Apprendinces:
Cinderpaw - she - gray pelt - CMain
Sandpaw - she - pale ginger she cat with green eyes - CMain
Firepaw - tom - ginger tom with green eyes
Stormpaw - tom - a drak grey cat with a cloud on his right ear with fren green eyes - likes Honeypaw - Tigerlilly
Moonpaw - tom - a pure black tom but has a moon on his tail amber eyes - likes Sandpaw and Cinderpaw - Tigerlilly
Thunderpaw - tom - pure black pelt with bright yellow eyes - mentor is Thunderstar - Shadowpaw is his long lost brother - Hurricane Chris L0ver

RiverClan:

Leader:
Riverstar - she - dark gray she with deep blue eyes - Tigerlilly

Warriors:
Frozenbrezze- tom - light gray dark blue eyes - Rose
Iceclaw - deputy - dark gray with deep blue eyes-apprendince is Silverpaw-Rose

Warrioreses:
Windsong - she - black she with blue eyes - HeraTort
Iceheart-she - pure white pelt with icey blue eyes - Rose
Raincloud-she-silver she cat with graish black stripes and spots blue eyes-Tigerpower

Apprendinces:
Riverpaw - she - blueish-gray pelt with bright blue eyes - has a secret crush on Thunderpaw - Hurricane Chris L0ver
Frecklepaw - she - red-brown she with blue eyes - HeraTort
Silverpaw - she - silverish she - Kaikai776

Last edited by xoxoRosexoxo on Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:14 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:38 am

''Shadowsar had a nice run in with Daisy''Roseheart said gigling
Nightsky smiled to himself he knew what probaly happened
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:41 am

I giggled. "So what does Daisy look like?"
"Roseheart," I muttered.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:45 am

''Cousin Daisy looks exactly like me and when we were fighting Cousin Daisy pounced on Shadowstar and started nuzzling him and he thought Cousin Daisy was me''Roseheart said stiffling many giggles
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 7:50 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:14 am

Rainstorm nodded. "Sure!"
~
I giggled.
"Shut up," I growled at my sister and Roseheart.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:18 am

''Hey I'm trying not to laugh''Roseheart said badly stiffing a giggle
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:19 am

I growled at her. "I know you're going to."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 8:23 am

Be cleary I didnt undertsand that post what do u mean I know you're going to is t a threat or is it sayying he knows Roseheart is trying not to laugh
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 1:05 pm

ORP: He knows Roseheart's trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 9:09 pm

ORP:KAY THNX
RP:Roseheart by that time had stop laughing
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 10:39 pm

I smiled and licked her ear. "Will you be my mate?" I whispered in her ear.
My jaw dropped. 'Are you serious?!'
'What?'
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:02 pm

''Nightsky you think Aunt Marigold will stop if she knows Windstar is your mate''Roseheart asked
''Lets ask Iceheart''Nightsky said a with that he sent a message
''What did she say''Roseheart siad
''Aunt Marigold didnt care she just tried harder to seperate Iceheart and her mate and she brought birch rods Iceclaw got beat a moon ago''
Roseheart sighed
((Can that wait please l8ter on in the story please))
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:06 pm

ORP: Got it.

RP: I looked at Nightsky, worried.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:19 pm

'''That means we're next line to be beat''Roseheart said
Niightsky groaned
''I'm telling you do not get very close to Aunt Marigold at least be six feet away from herr''Roseheart
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:23 pm

"I'm staying in my den. There's no way I'm even going to let her see me!"
I was scared for my mate. "How long is she going to be there?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:27 pm

Roseheart said ''Good luck Shadowstar hiding in your den''
''I dont know''Nightsky said worried
''Aound two moons''Roseheart said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2008 11:33 pm

"A tom can try, right? Besides, she can't boss me around. 1. She's not my mother or father. 2. I'm leader of the Clan that she's staying in."
"3. You don't obey rules anyway," I mewed, finishing for him.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 12:28 am

''Better stay in your den''Roseheart said hastlily
''How is Aunt Marigold related to us''Nightsky asked
''No idead''Roseheart said
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:30 am

''No one likes rules but how are we suppose to tell our Aunt something she has a pretty heavy paw and if she dosent like something she smacks us and we cant hit our great aunt''Roseheart said
''No Roseheart we are not gonna do that''Nightsky said
''I'll just wait by night time your gonna be crying''Roseheart said
''I dont cry''Nightsky said
''Ohh and when have you seen me crying for idotic things if I say your gonna cry your going to cry''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:36 am

"Then she might not even be related to you two!"
I licked Nightsky's ear and whispered to him: "I'm going back to my Clan. I don't want you to get even more hurt becuase of me." And with that, I ran out of the cave, and headed to my Clan camp.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:43 am

Nightsky resited the urge to run after her
''Lets not forgot what happened to Iceheart and Frozenheart''Roseheart said
''Ohh she is that disgusiting cat is our aut unforuntaly''Roseheart said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:47 am

"If you're aunt's as bad tempered as you make her sound, I don't think we should make her wait longer," I mewed, regretting every word.
~
I ran towards my brother's camp, becuase I knew it was smarter to go through his camp than RiverClan's or ThunderClan's.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:51 am

'''Comeptly fogot we're dead Nightsky if Aunt Marigold dosent kill us Petalfur sure will''Roseheart said running to Shadowclan with Nightsky right behind her they picked up sped and more sped untill they were running like lightning
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 7:55 am

I ran after them.
~
I slowed down somewhat to catch my breath. This is the worst spot to need a rest! I thought, in ShadowClan's camp.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 13, 2008 8:04 am

Roseheart ran and ran like thwe wind Nightsky hot on her trail and Shadowstar way behind we were approaching camp any minute now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! Part II
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next