Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
+2
HeraTort
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! The First Clans of the Forest!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

The four first Clans of the forest!
You're running through the forest when you scent many other cats. You freeze, scared. Then you hear a cat hiss at you: "Who are you and why're you on (pick the Clan) territory?" The last thing you see is a paw aiming at your head then it goes black. You wake up in a den, with the scent of many other cats around you. Do you stay, or run away? It's up to YOU!

<strong>Name: Windstar ; Shadowstar
Clan: WindClan ; ShadowClan
Description: White pelt with green eyes that glow when she gets angry ; black pelt with orange eyes and a battle-scarred muzzle.
Other: None ; was once a rogue.
Username: I

Last edited by I &lt;3 Doctor Who! on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:06 am

Me back
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 12:29 pm

ORP: Not anymore. :'(
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:06 pm

No me here
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:21 pm

ORP: YAYNESS! RP?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:26 pm

Lemme see where we last finshed off
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:28 pm

ORP: IT was in the forest, Roseheart was asking Shadowstar what she should tell Windstar.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:42 pm

Thunderstar looked around

Tonigh tis the gathing Riverstar said to her self
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:42 pm

'''Windstar Blackkit isnt safe in Shadowclan because the Breeze brothers have come and there violent actually Shadowstar had to pry one off of me and just so you know Nightsky isnt going to be the same untill he returns''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:49 pm

Rainstorm saw Thunderstar and padded over. "Hi, Thunderstar," He mewed.
~
"He hasn't talked to me, so I know something's up. And thanks for bringing Blackkit to me. I guess Shadowstar hasn't told you yet." 'You didn't tell her!' I hissed at my brother.
~
'Hey! I've forgotten! First I think she killed herself, then she's being attacked by a tom that wants to be her mate! You tend to forget things when you're attacking someone or crying!' I hissed back.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 9:55 pm

Roseheart thought ''Petalfur any news on Nightsky''she then said ''I guess you want the kits to stay with you untill their warriors''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:00 pm

"No, just until they don't need to suckle. If the breeze brother's are staying there, then when they're made apprentices I'll bring them to ShadowClan. But if they are staying, please don't let them have Blackkit or Swiftkit as an apprentice." 'You like her! I knew it!' I teased my brother.
~
'Just don't tell her!' I pleaded.
~
'Is the mighty Shadowstar pleading? For me to not tell his crush he likes her?'
~
'If I say 'yes' will you shut-up?'
~
'Alright.'
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:07 pm

''No that would never happen trust apprendince to the Breeze brothers you'd have to be demented to do that ''Roseheart said ''So Petalfur have you found ut where's Nightsky and whose the imposter we've been talking to''when the words came out loud I quickly covered my mouth
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:10 pm

"WHAT?!" I yowled, holding back tears.
~
"What did you say?! I heard my sister and I'm in my den!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:14 pm

''Where's Petalfur''I yowled''If you want to find out your going to have to comeewith me to Shadowclan''I said already running back to Shadowclan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:14 pm

Tigerlilly wrote:
Thunderstar looked around

Tonigh tis the gathing Riverstar said to her self

Silverpaw walked up to Riverstar. "Am I going to be a warrior soon?" she asked
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:20 pm

I dashed after her.
~
"I don't know where she is! Now what did you tell her?!"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:33 pm

''I was sending a message to Petalfur something is wrong with her because the message didnt get to her I said it''Roseheart said rushing into Shadowclan I went into her den and saw no one their I cried
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:38 pm

I ran out of my den. "What happened?!"
"Petalfur isn't in her den!" I looked at my brother, tears welling up in my eyes. "And Nightsky..." I whispered, trailing off.
I licked my sister's ear. "Roseheart, can you pick up any scent?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:45 pm

ORP: xD Did you seriously find this place by my profile? xD
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:48 pm

''No all my siblings are gone with out a trai or scent''Roseheart said crying she then went into Coolbreeze's den saw that he wasnt there grolwed went into her dent ook Coldbreeze pushed him out punched him os far he went soaring as he hit a tree he woke up and I growled ''WHERE'S PETALFUR''while I picked him up bby the neck his fee dangled in the air
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:50 pm

Yup in ur WI profile
''Wi..th ..yo..ur..grand.father''Coldbreeze said between breaths since Roseheart was choking him
Roseheart let go and ggrowled ''Scram before I kill you!''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 10:55 pm

'I have to remember to not get her mad.'
~
'Don't forget your anniversary!' I watched Rosehert, stunned.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:03 pm

''Their is no way I'm gonna get 5 warriors ouut of a rougue camp''Roseheart said her voice trembling
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:08 pm

"Could you use some help?"
"I can't help, sorry. I need to get back to the kits." I ran back to WindClan. 'Your welcome.'
~
'Grr.'
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:14 pm

''Yes but you need to stay here and care for your clan''Roseheart said she quickly picking up a stick and drawing a quick stetch of the rougue camp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next