Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!

Go down 
+2
HeraTort
WritingOtaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! The First Clans of the Forest!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 1:18 pm

First topic message reminder :

The four first Clans of the forest!
You're running through the forest when you scent many other cats. You freeze, scared. Then you hear a cat hiss at you: "Who are you and why're you on (pick the Clan) territory?" The last thing you see is a paw aiming at your head then it goes black. You wake up in a den, with the scent of many other cats around you. Do you stay, or run away? It's up to YOU!

<strong>Name: Windstar ; Shadowstar
Clan: WindClan ; ShadowClan
Description: White pelt with green eyes that glow when she gets angry ; black pelt with orange eyes and a battle-scarred muzzle.
Other: None ; was once a rogue.
Username: I

Last edited by I &lt;3 Doctor Who! on Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:18 pm

I nodded. "You're right, I've been gone for too long, anyway," I mewed, feeling dissapointed, bt I didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:35 pm

Roseheart worked on the sketch she started labling it
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:38 pm

I sat down and watched her.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:44 pm

Roseheart watched the sketch in deep thinking she labbledit again and said ''Nightsky'''she then walked out of the camp she went east
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2008 11:51 pm

I was confussed. I watched her pad out of sight. Stay safe.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:07 am

I climbed a tree dived into a moat and climbed up some vines and sprialed into the rougue camp she quickly clawed doged and got hit she quickly untied Niightsky as more renforcements came in they both started fighting they dragged themselves back to Shadowclan and collasped getting there half a moon later
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 12:15 am

"ROSEHEART!" I ran over to her. 'Sis, you might want to come here! and BRING YOUR MED!'
~
I stopped listening after the first sentance. I ran to the camp and straight to Nightsky. "NIGHTSKY!" I screamed.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:24 am

Nightsky stirred but Roseheart stayed the same he mumbled ''What's with all this screaming''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:32 am

I licked his face happily. "YOU'RE ALIVE!" I creamed, happy.
I nudged Roseheart. "Roseheart?" I whispered.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:44 am

''Yes Roseheart almost died trying to get me out is she still breathing''Nightsky asked worried
Roseheart brathed faintly
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:47 am

I nodded. "But it's faint." I blinked back tears. "Roseheart?" I mewed, hoping for any sign that she'll live.
I licked his muzzle.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:50 am

Nightsky licked Windstar and said ''Shadowstar hit her hard in the stomach''
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:58 am

Nightsky looked at Roseheart intently
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:30 am

"I did not!" I hissed at him. "Roseheart?"
"I would suggest not to get him upset. His going through something." I told Nightsky.

ORP: It's your username.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:34 am

'I didnt say you hit her I said hit her so she'll wake up''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:46 am

I blushed and hit her, not really wanting to.
"Why did you tell him to do that?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:53 am

Nightsky watched Shadowstar hit her stomach as Roseheart sprulted out some water and mumbled ''Thanks Shadowstar''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:01 am

I smiled. "You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:06 am

''Nightsky what happened after I pulled you out of the moat?''Roseheart said
''You fainted I was still tied up so I guess since the current was so strong while you pushed me out you inhaled too much water, I took a sharp branch and cut myself loose then I brought you to Shadowclan''
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:12 am

''Nightsky I dont think I'll survie another of those trips I was half dead when I got to you it was harder to get in than out, thankful getting you out you helped me,We still have Iceheart,Iceclaw,Stormpelt, and Petalfur left''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:14 am

"I would be glad to help."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:16 am

''You have a clan to take care of''Roseheart said getting up
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:26 am

"I know, but I'm sure Blackfoot can take care of this Clan."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:33 am

Roseheart padded back to her sketch of the rougue ccamp she crossed off Nightsky and the middle of camp she then crossed out the spots near the moat Nightsky padded over and said ''Iceheart and Iceclaw are defintly not together aand I didnt see them there''he crossed off the woodlands ''So they're in those two places''Roseheart said ''We;ll get them tommarow now that we know whwere they aare''Nightsky said
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 3:34 am

''Are you sure I havent seen Blackfoot in awhile but if you wanna help come over''Roseheart said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!   Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan! - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warriors: ThunderClan, RiverClan, ShadowClan, and WindClan!
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next