Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malibu High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 am

You've always wanted to go to a private school. Some place that isn't so crowded. Some place that has more opportunities. Some place to maybe get away from your parents.This is finally it. You're one and only chance to get in. You decide to, but you soon realize that Malibu High isn't just some fancy private school. It's filled with Drama, Excitement, Disappointment, and Life Lessons. You'll meet all kinds of people. Friends or enemies. Malibu High is a life changing experience. From classes, to dorms, to everything you can imagine.

Name:
Scholarship or Money: (Did you get a Scholarship or did you Pay Money to get in?)
Personality:
Visual Description:
Family:
Other:

Name: Mia Arevalo
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Fun, Shy, Funny, Relaxed, Time to time craze moments.
Visual Description: Average height, skinny, wavy brown hair, brown eyes,
Dislikes: Mosquitos, Heavy Metal, Preps
Family: Dad, Step-Mom, Mom, Brother
Other: N/A

Name: Jason Arevalo *Minor Character*
Personality: Calm, Relaxed, (over)Protective, Loving
Visual Description: Tall, blonde-brown hair, bangs, fit, brown eyes
Dislikes: Posers, Stalkers, Haters, Orange Color
Family: Mia, Dad, Step-Mom, Mom
Other: Allergic to nuts

Name: Lynn
Scholarship or Money: Money
Personality: Lynn is usually tired but when she's not, she's fun to be around and she loves the outdoors. She's friendly and welcoming. Lynn is devoted and although she maybe a bit clumsy, she's great at track & field.
Visual Description: Short-ish, layered black hair with side bangs, dark brown eyes, and very skinny.
Likes: Pop, orchestra, band, music, friends, family, her dog & sleep.
Dislikes: Creeps, Annoying people, nosy people.
Family: Dad, Mom, Dog
Other: N/A

Girls:
Mia-16(ColorSplash)
Midnight Wolf-16(Divine Bitterness)
Chole-16(Aster)
Amber-15(Sunny)
Lynn-17(Bliss)
Tiffany-17(Aster)
Sakura-17(Misty)
Aubree-16(Misty)

Lyra- 17(Wolf_Mistress)

Boys:
Jay-17(Kai)
Jason-17(ColorSplash)
Embry-17(Wolf_Mistress)
Coulter-17(Divine Bitterness)
Andrew-17(Kai)
Jakson-18(Misty)
Ren-18(Misty)

*PLEASE KEEP YOUR NUMBER OF CHARACTERS TO A MINIMUM BECAUSE IT WILL GET TOO CONFUSING.*

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Malibu High BUcdMalibu High QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:16 am

Name: Jay
Scholarship or Money: (Did you get a Scholarship or did you Pay Money to get in?): Money
Personality: Cocky, Nice, competitive, funny, athletic,
Visual Description: Well built, black hair, nice smile, dimples,
Dislikes: Annoying people, goth, mosquitos.
Family: Mom, Dad, brother.
Other: None.

[I might add more later.]
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 am

Name: Midnight Wolf

Personality: She has multiple personalities, all depending on how her morning went.
Visual Description: Short, pale, a few freckles around a face, a heart-shaped birthmark on her left cheek, a scar on her right middle finger from a cooking accident, long silky black hair with bangs that frame her small face. She wears brilliant blue contacts over her plain mud colored eyes. The only makeup she ever wears is eyeliner and a dark color of chapstick.
Likes: Animals, reading, writing, drawing, acting, cooking, and having fun with friends
Dislikes: Animal haters, litterers, cocky people, mean girls, and pink
Family: Doesn't have one. She was raised in an orphanage, gave herself her last name, and studied hard to get a scholarship so she could get out of the orphanage
Other: Her favorite animal is the wolf because they can either survive on their own or with a pack.

For now she's my only character. I may add more.
Back to top Go down

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:17 am

(Uhm. I think I should have put this in the School RPS Section?)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:25 am

[Yeah.. You probably should've. :P]
Back to top Go down

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:31 am

(Mia's Green d:)
The bell rang, kids poured out from every classroom, rushing to their next classes. I picked up my books and followed the blob of kids down the corridor into the East Wing. Math. I groaned and sat down in an empty seat somewhere in the middle of the room

(Jason's Dark Blue)
I snapped out of my thoughts and hurried to History. Looking around, I picked a seat next to a boy with black hair, shooting a crumpled up paper into the trash can. "SCORE!" He shouted and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:35 am

I was sitting in History. The bell had rung and I just walked into the classroom and plopped down somewhere. I opened my notebook and ripped a sheet of paper out. I looked for a trash can and threw my paper in the trash. I got up and watched it go in. "SCORE!" I shouted and sat back down. I looked to my side and a kid with dark hair was sitting near me.
"Hey. What's up? I'm Jay."
Back to top Go down

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:36 am

"Sup. I'm Jason." I said flipping my bangs so they were out of my face. (btw, his bangs are like...Justin Beiber Bangsish.)
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:40 am

I stuck my hand out. "Jason. Alright. You new?" There were more kids coming into the classroom. More kids for me to meet... Great.
Back to top Go down

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:42 am

"Mhm. Here on Scholarship. I guess you've been here a while already."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:47 am

"Yeah. 2nd Year. My parents are these random rich people that nobody knows about. And I'm here because of that." I laughed. I was wearing a red and white striped Ralph Lauren Polo along with a pair of tan cargos.
Back to top Go down

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:50 am

"Cool. First day here and I'm talking to a rich kid." I laughed and wondered if the same thing was happening to Mia.

I dug into my bag, looking for my pen. Instead, I found Jason's lunch money. We didn't have the same lunch period... I asked to go to the bathroom but instead, headed to Jason's class. I looked at a wrinkled map and finally found it. I peered in and found no teacher, just a bunch of kids hanging around. I spotted Jason talking to another guy.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 am

Name: Embry
Scholarship or Money: scholarship
Personality: He's a bit of an independent person, since his brother is gone he's been on his own and had to deal with his father on his own. He is hotheaded at times and will fight you if you get him mad or mess with one of his friends. He may look tough but he's actually nice at heart, he just doesn't show it that much. He's very protective of people who are close to him such as his friends. He flirts from time to time, along with getting in trouble also. He doesn't like to talk about his past much, and he has a deep hatred towards his dad. He can be a bit of a smart aleck if you talk to him sometimes.
Visual Description: long (to his shoulders) blonde hair on top layer with black under second layer with green eyes. He has on old torn up, faded jeans and a black shirt and a dark blueish purple jacket on; he also has a watch on and is wearing black vans. He has his ears pierce and a couple of scars over him from his past. He has a muscular build.
Likes: skateboarding, music, sports, being with his friends, calm people, writing music lyrics, playing the drums and electric guitar
Dislikes: annoying preppy girls, know-it-alls, excessivly happy people
Family: Dad and deceased older brother (Dad is a bit abxsive and very strict him, so he got a scholarship to get some freedom from him)
Other: nothing

Last edited by WoLf_MiStReSs on Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:55 am

"Haha. I'm one of the few. But there's others." I told him. I saw some girl pop her head into the classroom. She was looking dead at me and Jason. I tapped Jason and pointed in her direction. "You know her?" I asked.
Back to top Go down

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:05 pm

I turned around and saw Mia. "Yeah. Hey Mia." I waved at her.

"Hey Jason. You left your money in my bag. I see you've already made a friend." I smiled. "Hey. I'm Mia."
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:08 pm

"Hi." My eyes wandered between them both. They looked... Similar. "Are you guys... Related?" I asked. They had the same eyes.
Back to top Go down

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:10 pm

"Yeah this is my sister."

I smiled again. "Well I gotta get back to class. I'm 'In the bathroom'. Nice meeting you Jay!" I ran back to my class and sat in my seat as if I had only gone to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:13 pm

Midnight walked into Math class holding her newest book - Maximum Ride: The Angel Experiment - close to her with her Math journal. She found a seat in the back and took the corner. She wasn't too good at starting conversations so she would usually just take a quiet corner, stay quiet, and learn. She didn't like it, but her only friends were back at the orphanage, not at this new school.

ORP: I changed the folder. It's now under school.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:15 pm

"Alright. Bye." I waved as she ran out the classroom. She was strange yet different. I shrugged. The teacher came in with a bunch of papers.
Back to top Go down

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:17 pm

(Thanks!)

I tapped my pencil on the desk and looked around. Jason had already made a friend. Maybe I ought to as well, but it seemed everyone already knew everyone here. I felt out of place. I found someone in the back though. She looked like she was busy reading so I didn't bother her. Maybe at lunch...

"Yeah, sorry 'bout that." I laughed thinking how crazy Jay thought she was. I turned my focus to the front of the room and listened to the teacher drone on about History.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:19 pm

ooc; am I able to join?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:20 pm

Midnight eyed the stack of large papers, not knowing whether to be scared or curious. She chose intrigued. I sure hope that isn't our first assignment, though...
Back to top Go down

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:21 pm

(Whoops! Sorry. I'll add you in right now.)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:24 pm

Ooc; Thank you! Malibu High 333524

Embry walked into class late, his headphones over his ears still. He ignored what the teacher was saying about him being late, he just took the slip and walked to the back of the class room, sitting down at another table away from the girl in the corner. He stuffed the slip in his pocket, taking off his headphones to hear the teacher telling him to pay attention. HE shrugged, looking around at the other students quietly.
Back to top Go down

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:27 pm

I saw a boy walk in with headphones on, not bothering to listen to the teacher. I wonder what he's listening to... I thought. I stopped in mid-thought and shook my head. That's creepy Mia! I looked back at him but quickly turned back around when I saw him scan the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Malibu High Empty
PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malibu High
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next