Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malibu High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Malibu High - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

You've always wanted to go to a private school. Some place that isn't so crowded. Some place that has more opportunities. Some place to maybe get away from your parents.This is finally it. You're one and only chance to get in. You decide to, but you soon realize that Malibu High isn't just some fancy private school. It's filled with Drama, Excitement, Disappointment, and Life Lessons. You'll meet all kinds of people. Friends or enemies. Malibu High is a life changing experience. From classes, to dorms, to everything you can imagine.

Name:
Scholarship or Money: (Did you get a Scholarship or did you Pay Money to get in?)
Personality:
Visual Description:
Family:
Other:

Name: Mia Arevalo
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Fun, Shy, Funny, Relaxed, Time to time craze moments.
Visual Description: Average height, skinny, wavy brown hair, brown eyes,
Dislikes: Mosquitos, Heavy Metal, Preps
Family: Dad, Step-Mom, Mom, Brother
Other: N/A

Name: Jason Arevalo *Minor Character*
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Calm, Relaxed, (over)Protective, Loving
Visual Description: Tall, blonde-brown hair, bangs, fit, brown eyes
Dislikes: Posers, Stalkers, Haters, Orange Color
Family: Mia, Dad, Step-Mom, Mom
Other: Allergic to nuts

Name: Lynn
Scholarship or Money: Money
Personality: Lynn is usually tired but when she's not, she's fun to be around and she loves the outdoors. She's friendly and welcoming. Lynn is devoted and although she maybe a bit clumsy, she's great at track & field.
Visual Description: Short-ish, layered black hair with side bangs, dark brown eyes, and very skinny.
Likes: Pop, orchestra, band, music, friends, family, her dog & sleep.
Dislikes: Creeps, Annoying people, nosy people.
Family: Dad, Mom, Dog
Other: N/A

Girls:
Mia-16(ColorSplash)
Midnight Wolf-16(Divine Bitterness)
Chole-16(Aster)
Amber-15(Sunny)
Lynn-17(Bliss)
Tiffany-17(Aster)
Sakura-17(Misty)
Aubree-16(Misty)

Lyra- 17(Wolf_Mistress)

Boys:
Jay-17(Kai)
Jason-17(ColorSplash)
Embry-17(Wolf_Mistress)
Coulter-17(Divine Bitterness)
Andrew-17(Kai)
Jakson-18(Misty)
Ren-18(Misty)

*PLEASE KEEP YOUR NUMBER OF CHARACTERS TO A MINIMUM BECAUSE IT WILL GET TOO CONFUSING.*

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:28 pm

Midnight's bright blue eyes wandered over all the people in her class. Her eyes lingered on two people: a girl with brown hair and eyes, and the boy who had just walked in late. When the teacher started to teach she dragged her attention back to the front. I don't want to go back to the orphanage, even if that's where my friends are.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Embry went and stopped on Mia, watching her closely. He shrugged, then looked over at the girl sitting in the corner, watching her with the same intensity that he had watched Mia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:32 pm

I looked back and saw the quiet girl look at her class mates as well. I hoped we could be friends. It didn't look like either one of us knew anyone here. Maybe two wrongs will make a right. I turned my attention back to the boy named Embry. I couldn't help but smile whenever I saw him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Midnight smiled a bit when he looked over at her. In return for his curiousity, she stuck her tongue out at him, starting to feel a little more comfortable at her new school since she wasn't the only person here who was new and didn't know anyone. She gave a little wave to the girl, hoping she could become friends with the two of them.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:36 pm

Embry suddenly smirked a bit at what the girl did, winking at her before looking over at Mia. He smiled a half smile at her before turning to look around at the other students.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:37 pm

I almost laughed aloud when I saw the girl with blue eyes wave. I stopped myself when I heard the teacher stop talking and I felt her piercing glare. I turned around to face the front and gave her a nervous smile. She nodded and continued to hand out papers. I felt Embry look at me again and I returned the somewhat friendly stare. I knew I made the right choice to come to Malibu High.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:39 pm

Midnight giggled quietly. I'll sit by this guy for sure at lunch. And I'll ask the girl if she wants to join us. She decided pretty quickly that she wanted to be friends with these two. She wrote two notes that both read 'Wanna sit together at lunch? BTW, I'm Midnight.' She flicked one to the boy and the other to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:41 pm

I picked up the note and nodded. I saw Midnight giggle at Embry. ...Did she like him? I looked at him again. Eh, what's not to like? The headphones, the vans, the way he stared at everyone. But who was I to decide. I barely knew him.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:42 pm

Midnight smiled, glad to have made a friend. 'So what's your name?' She flicked the note over to her.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Embry took the note before the teacher could see it and read the note, smiling a little more. He took out a pen and wrote back 'Sure, and that's quite an interesting name if I do say so myself, I'm Embry.' he went and flicked the note back to Midnight when the teacher had her back turned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:45 pm

'Mia. I'm so glad I know someone now!' I wrote back making sure the teacher didn't catch me.

The bell rang for my lunch period. I grabbed my money and headed down the hall. Maybe I'd stop at Mia's class room. I thought about it again. Maybe later...
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:46 pm

Midnight read the note and smiled. Embry. What a nice name. 'You've also got an interesting name, Embry. So how did you get in? Scholarship or money?' She timed the flick so that the teacher wouldn't see it. Midnight read the other note. Mia. Also a nice name. 'That's a really cool name. And same here! I hope lunch is soon.' She flicked it to her when the teacher was writing an equation on the board.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 pm

'Scholarship, what about you?' Embry jotted down fast, flicking the note fast over to Midnight, watching the teacher closely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:48 pm

'Thanks. Midnight is a very strange name...in a good way of course. Smile I'm sure I'm the only one in my family with a friend named Midnight. Nice to meet you.' I wrote back knowing for sure I wouldn't be able to do tonight's homework. I hadn't listened to a word the teacher had said.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:53 pm

'Scholarship, too. That's a bit of a surprise, considering your entrance.' She flicked the note back to Embry with a cheeky smile. She opened and read Mia's note. 'Haha, thanks. I'm sure I'm the only one from my orphanage with a friend named Mia. It's nice to meet you, too.' She flicked it back when the teacher wasn't watching.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Embry lightly tapped on the desk, thinking of a song and tapping to the beat. He ignored what the teacher was saying, he was too into the music to even care. He read Midnight's note and smirked, 'What? You think a guy as scary as I look couldn't get a scholarship? I'm smart, even if I don't look like it.' he jotted down, flicking it back to Midnight.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Midnight giggled a bit at the note, covering her mouth and hiding the note quickly when the teacher turned to glare at her. She blushed a bit about getting caught when the teacher turned back around. 'I wasn't talking about your looks. More like the way you walked in late with your music playing. What song were you just tapping?' She flicked it back, aiming it at his forehead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm

It seemed like forever before the bell finally rang. Study Hall. I sighed relieved. Time alone. "Where are you heading to now?" I asked Midnight on my way to the library.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 pm

"Library. I was going to get some reading time in before whatever the next thing on schedule is." Midnight took out her schedule. "Yes! I've got lunch after study hall!" She turned to Embry. "What about you? Where you headed to next, Embry?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:05 pm

"Same." I walked away quietly as Midnight waited for Embry. I was shocked when I saw how many books the library had. It was nothing like the public school. I grabbed a book from the series I was reading off the shelf and sat down on the floor, turning pages, reading & thinking.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:07 pm

Embry looked up at the girls, then looked down at his info sheet. "Same thing." he said, watching the two girls. He went and browsed over the books, choosing out a couple and sitting down on the ground with Mia.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:08 pm

"Cool," Midnight said, going over to the table and sitting across from Mia. She opened her book and started reading.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:09 pm

Embry looked through the pile of books he had gotten, stopping and reading one called 'The Hunger Games.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:10 pm

I tucked a few strands of hair behind my left ear and smiled to myself when I saw my two friends indulged in their books. I looked back to my book and continued to read silently.
ooc; I heard that's a really good book lol
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:13 pm

ooc; My sister is reading the book now, I'm going to borrow it when she's done. and I've been reading the Maximum Ride series, I'm kinda sad by the last book though

Embry read through the book, having already read it before, but wanted to read it again. He leaned back in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malibu High
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next