Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n Empty
PostSubject: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night novel. high school for vampyre fledgings   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 am

House of Night

At the House of Night, our mission is to serve Nyx, the Goddess of Night, by creating an environment where teenage fledgling vampyres can learn, grow, and Change into adult vampyres. Fledglings are initiated into the rich and complex culture of our matriarchal society and given special instruction in the fine arts as well as vampyre society. As spell work is part of every vampyre’s life, it is intricately woven into our curriculum, therefore each fledgling will become proficient in ancient spells and rituals. Our faculty, all gifted vampyres, encourage individuality and self-expression. Though it is regrettable, not all fledglings who are Marked and enter the House of Night complete the Change into adult vampyres. Should the unfortunate happen and your student, as the vampyre Shakespeare so famously put it, “shuffle off this mortal coil,” be assured that his or her remains will be returned to you in a timely matter. May Nyx bless you.

yeah i copied and pasted that from a website srry
ok umm your a regular human being but then some guy follows you and says some weird chanting thing and all of a sudden a mark forms on your forehead, you are now a fledging, a human turning into a vampyre. you have to leave your home and go to the house of night school where you learn to be a vampyre, although you are not certain to make it through the change, you can die. erg has anyone else read the book? if so help add to the description

Last edited by Jacobluver on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:29 am

(Ummmm question: this is what you thought of for an rp? not wanting to be mean just curious)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:34 am

(ohh shoot umm idk i stink at making rps, how about... ARG i got nothing sorry your not mean at all i just stink)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:35 am

(how about a gifted boarding school or a vampire academy? something around there or a gifted school with vampires, witchs, werewolves, shapeshifters, ect. ?)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:38 am

(celebrity high school, everyone is in some tv show but you know everyone still has to go to high school so its on the lot.... ummm school underwater, ummm school on the road.... umm school in Hawaii,
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:38 am

oh ok, that can work
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:39 am

(it can be a romantic actiony plot or a dramatic plot something)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:40 am

oh ok. wait i got an idea!
house of the night!
school for vampyres, have you read the house of the night novels?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:42 am

House of Night
House of Night

At the House of Night, our mission is to serve Nyx, the Goddess of Night, by creating an environment where teenage fledgling vampyres can learn, grow, and Change into adult vampyres. Fledglings are initiated into the rich and complex culture of our matriarchal society and given special instruction in the fine arts as well as vampyre society. As spell work is part of every vampyre’s life, it is intricately woven into our curriculum, therefore each fledgling will become proficient in ancient spells and rituals. Our faculty, all gifted vampyres, encourage individuality and self-expression. Though it is regrettable, not all fledglings who are Marked and enter the House of Night complete the Change into adult vampyres. Should the unfortunate happen and your student, as the vampyre Shakespeare so famously put it, “shuffle off this mortal coil,” be assured that his or her remains will be returned to you in a timely matter. May Nyx bless you.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:43 am

not really but do you have a plot? then we can start rping once you post the plot, the form to join, and rules Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:44 am

kinda strange but i like it I dont get it though
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:58 am

yeah i copied and pasted that from a website srry
ok umm your a regular human being but then some guy follows you and says some weird chanting thing and all of a sudden a mark forms on your forehead, you are now a fledging, a human turning into a vampyre. you have to leave your home and go to the house of night school where you learn to be a vampyre, although you are not certain to make it through the change, you can die. erg has anyone else read the book? if so help add to the description
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:19 am

AWESOME~!
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n Pet House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n LKtU House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n NpQC
House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:37 am

I've read the novels maybe I can help.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:56 am

yay thanks! i have only gotten to read the 1st 2 books, all the others are checked out
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n Pet House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n LKtU House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:48 am

kay. I read them all so.. yea haha Is this only gonna be the 1st one? or 1st and second?
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 9:56 am

i think it will be the 1st one, cause that way i wont give anything away to the later books.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:01 am

((kay))
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:50 am

((ok so my character. yeah. gotta think of one.))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:50 am

(so what is this rp about again?)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:12 am

your becoming a vampire. you go to a special school for becoming a vampire
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 11:16 am

(coolio)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:40 am

((Ok, so you get "marked" by Nyx and then you go to the House of Night School where you learn about Nyx and being a Vampire. It's like a boarding school.))
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 11:31 pm

(exactly ok my charracter is going to be Vannessa. shes a 4th former (sophomore) and shes a snob, popular, and she has long brown wavy hair and green eyes. shes long and lean, hott. Oh and she the special power of persuasion))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:09 am

(I have Cassian who is a 4th former and Jace who is a 4th former tell me if you need a girl here too)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next