Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night novel. high school for vampyre fledgings   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:28 am

First topic message reminder :

House of Night

At the House of Night, our mission is to serve Nyx, the Goddess of Night, by creating an environment where teenage fledgling vampyres can learn, grow, and Change into adult vampyres. Fledglings are initiated into the rich and complex culture of our matriarchal society and given special instruction in the fine arts as well as vampyre society. As spell work is part of every vampyre’s life, it is intricately woven into our curriculum, therefore each fledgling will become proficient in ancient spells and rituals. Our faculty, all gifted vampyres, encourage individuality and self-expression. Though it is regrettable, not all fledglings who are Marked and enter the House of Night complete the Change into adult vampyres. Should the unfortunate happen and your student, as the vampyre Shakespeare so famously put it, “shuffle off this mortal coil,” be assured that his or her remains will be returned to you in a timely matter. May Nyx bless you.

yeah i copied and pasted that from a website srry
ok umm your a regular human being but then some guy follows you and says some weird chanting thing and all of a sudden a mark forms on your forehead, you are now a fledging, a human turning into a vampyre. you have to leave your home and go to the house of night school where you learn to be a vampyre, although you are not certain to make it through the change, you can die. erg has anyone else read the book? if so help add to the description

Last edited by Jacobluver on Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 5:50 am

(thanks i work really hard on it))
vannessa out all of herself behind the kisses she gave him
((yah no idea exactly what i mean by that, and we are going to need a new charrie, a human for them to imprint on, umm when vampires suck peoples blood they dont make them vamps, and they dont kill them, instead they imprint on them, and the human becomes obssessed with them and tries to give them more and more of their own blood))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 6:01 am

(kk)

Cassian held her close, deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 7:52 am

vannessas heart raced
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2009 10:34 am

Cassian smiled, pulling away as he stared into her eyes. "No one can replace you..."
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 6:33 am

vanessa smiled and tangled her fingers into his hair.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 7:55 am

Cassian smiled at her, leaning in and kissing her again.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:06 am

(do you want to move on? get someone to bite a human))
vannessa smiled this could go on and on for all she could care
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 8:45 am

(yeah might as well)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 1:02 pm

((ok skip to later my darling. ))
LATER ON at noon (aka midnight for vamps)>>
((wait who is going to be the human??????))
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 10:07 pm

(idk)
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 4:41 am

(i could be the human)
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:50 am

(sounds good).
Vannessa got up at the middle of the night and couldnt sleep at all, might as well go shopping for those flip flops at the mall then she thought and she got up and put the special consealer that makes the marks on her face that shows shes a vampire be covered up, and grabbed her best sunglasses and keys and went out the door and jumped into the car and sped away to the mall
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 11:59 am

Millie walked outside of the mall, heading towards her car to go home.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:11 pm

Vannessa pulled into the mall parking lot, and spotted millie, she hadnt seen her sense she was 7, and here was a chance to talk to a friend, who wasnt a fledging, and didnt know that she was a fledging, only knew her as a human. "Hey Millie!"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:15 pm

"Vanessa! Where have you been? Everyone has missed you" Millie said with a smile, walking over to her happily.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 6:28 am

"oh im going to a different school"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:37 am

"You are? Well you never told anyone, not even Brice" Millie said to her in a whisper, talking about her old boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:59 am

"yeah, well it was really short notice, and there wasnt any time. im sorry, hows brice?
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:10 am

Millie shrugged. "Seems like he moved on, have you met anyone new at your school?" she asked her curiously, staring up at her with her honey brown gaze.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:13 am

"well sortof, but you know how it is..." Vannessa answered
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:14 am

"Well... not really" Millie said to her with a sigh, staring down at the ground tearfully.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:17 am

"oh Millie, did that jerk dump you! why i oughta!..."
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:18 am

"Please Vanessa, it was probably meant to be I caught him making out with another girl" Millie said to her, rolling her eyes angrily. "At least this other guy you have is nice to you isn't he?"
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:21 am

"i guess,.." vannessa said thinking of what they did the last 24 hrs. "but i havent known him that long, and you know the type, hey if you want we could go search for some guys, cause we arent serious at all or anything"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:22 am

Millie shrugged. "It's getting late, I should be heading back you know how school is, you must have a different scedule for school don't you?" she asked her, thinking it might be wrong to hurt the guy's feelings like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n   House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Night high school. RP based on the house of night n
Page 9 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next