Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)

Go down 
+4
Feisty_Feline
_furryfurby
SoccerQueen3
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) Pet House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) LKtU House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) NpQC
House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) Empty
PostSubject: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:37 am

You have just been Marked to be a Vampire. You arrive at House of Night College, Nyx, The Goddess of Vampires, is highly worshiped here. You are able to make you life ALL OVER, again. But you make the decisions this time.You now live at the college. You sleep during the day and have classes at night, wierd right? Eventually you get used to it. The sun does hurt your eyes alittle but your not trapped there we are allowed to go out and shop and do other stuff. So now you learn to be a Vampire... Well if you survive the change.... So if you dare to survive fill this form out:

Name:
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them):
Description/Pic:
Personality:
Former Life ( if wished to talk about):
How you act around humans:
Dating Status:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Zoey Redbird
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them): yes she does have abilities. She just doesn't know what they are.
Description/Pic: She has flowing brown hair, Brown eyes
Personality: Sweet, Nice, Scared (in the start)
Former Life ( if wished to talk about): Was normal like any other teenager. Then she was Marked. She met with Nyx The Goddess of Vampires. She is to be her eyes and ears but doesn't quite understand it.
How you act around humans: Like normal
Dating Status: Single
Other:Has a strong conection with Nyx.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
SoccerQueen3

Female
Number of posts : 176
Nickname: : Shelby or Shelbs or Shelby Jonas
DragonEggs : House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)
Registration date : 2008-07-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:59 am

Name: Isabella Swan( Bella)
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them): She can read minds.
Description/Pic: https://2img.net/h/i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa116/argirl7/Bella_Swan_by_19alleycat.jpg
Personality: She's sugar sweet and not very talkative. She's really nice and is looking for some friends, and some people to help her out along the way. She's very talkative sometimes and lovesto be around people.
Former Life ( if wished to talk about): Best friends with Zoey in her former life and here. She had a troubled childhood and was excited to become a vampire.
How you act around humans: She's more outgoing. She has quite a bond with humans.
Dating Status: Single
Other: Plays guitar, but doesnt let many know.
Back to top Go down
http://webkinz.bluewolfspirit.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:27 pm

Name: Edward Cullan
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them): can read minds
Description/Pic: from the book
Personality: sweet, quite, keeps to him self,
Former Life ( if wished to talk about): was a nice fine tenager
How you act around humans: fine
Dating Status: sigle
Other:
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) Pet House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) LKtU House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 3:54 am

(thanks for joining)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:36 am

(welcome_)
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:39 am

( I leaving soon till then rp?)
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 4:46 am

I walked into the dark building, fear was far from my mind. I looked around for some people.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 9:40 am

I saw my best friend Bella and walked over. "Hey." I said as we walked in the large wooden doors.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:24 am

Name: Ben
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them): predict future
Description/Pic:brown hair
Personality:you'll see.
Former Life ( if wished to talk about) avoids subject
How you act around humans: cautious
Dating Status: single
Other:
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:52 am

" Zoe!" I grinned hugging her," I'm not alone!"
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 10:58 am

Ben walked around.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:58 am

"No Bella your not alone and neither am I!!!" I said smiling and looking at the huge courtyard.
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 8:32 am

" Yay!" I laughed." This place is huge."
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 9:41 am

"Isn't it." I said looking around. "Lets find the dorms." she said walking towards a building that had a plauqe that red 'Girls Dorm'.
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:12 am

I rolled my eyes," We've found them." I joked.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:21 am

Ben found his dorm,
he walked to his room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 10:22 pm

edward wlaked to his dorm.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 5:06 am

"Hey," Ben lifted his hand and put it back down.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:41 am

Zoey smiled. She opened the door and looked around at what was a living room. She smiled and saw a flat screen tv on the wall and a sofa and chairs. "Wow, this is nice." She said turning to Bella.
Back to top Go down
SoccerQueen3

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:54 pm

" Yeah. This is even better than your old room." I said, flopping down onto a bed.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 10:04 am

Name: CAitlyn; Korbyn; Alice
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them): mind reading, super speed ; none; can see future, can read minds
Description/Pic: ((Missy Peregrym)); Blonde, short hair, surfer look; ((The girl playing Alice Cullen in the movie))
Personality: fun, witty, protective, flirty, easy going, awesome; fun, shy, sweet, charming, caring, protective; witty, smart, spunky, awesoem
Former Life ( if wished to talk about): later will be told; was always a surfer got bitten by a shark, saved by Caitlyn; don't want to know
How you act around humans: just fine, can hide your abilities, like nothing; a little spooked; fine, but quiet keeps to herself
Dating Status: no boys to toy with, or bite.: alone; dating Jasper
Other: alice is oldest, then CAitlyn then Korbyn
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 27, 2008 10:50 am

(welcome!)

Zoey walked up the steps to find her room. She smiled and put her stuff on her bed.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 2:24 am

Caitlyn, and Alice moved into their room. They pretty much had the same taste so it wasn't bad.

Korbyn moved into his room, a blue and black color.

((Thankz))
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:24 am

Zoey was happy and went down stairs.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:48 am

Caitlyn saw her walk down, "Hi I'm Caitlyn, you, um........... nevermind, you new here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next