Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li Empty
PostSubject: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Live Together. What Could Go Wrong?   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 11:03 am

A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Live Together. What Could Go Wrong?

Characters:
Roxian - Werewolf - A girl that's taller than average with long black hair that's tied up with a red silk ribbon unless she's swimming. Her eyes are a deep, mysterious brown, and her skin has a light tan with only one or two freckles. She has a curve, and her nails are longer than average and are ALWAYS black with red tips. Her werewolf form is a black wolf that's six feet tall on her hind legs with a completly black pelt except for her paws, tail, and ears. Thos are a blood red. Her eyes are still that same deep, mysterious brown.
Josh - Vampire - A boy that's average height with short jet black hair. His eyes are an icy blue that makes you feel cold if you look into them, and he's deathly pale. He's VERY strong, but not overly strong.
Raine - Vampire Slayer - A tall girl with short bright blond hair that's ALWAYS put up in a poneytail. She has bright, happy - unless she's hunting down a vapire - green eyes and she has a nice tan with some freckles. She has a curve, and her nails are average sized and painted hot pink ALL THE TIME.
Jake - Werewolf - A shorter than average boy with blonde hair that goes down to his ears. His eyes are hazel with brown and some green in it, and he has a mid to light tan. He's strong, but not as strong as Josh - unless he's in his werewolf form. In his werewolf form he's also six feet tall on his hind legs, but his pelt is blonde with darker blonde paws, tails, and ears. His eyes are still the same hazel with brown and some green in it.
Rachel - Vampire - A girl that's shorter than average with ear length brown hair. Her eyes are a deep, dark brown that gives you the feeling she'll attack you at any moment if she looks into your eyes, and she has no tan wat-co-ever with no freckles at all. She has a curve, and average sized nails that are ALWAYS red with a small black heart on the thumbs.
John - Vampire Slayer - A boy that's average height with very short black/brown hair. His eyes are bright brown, and he has a mid to light tan. He's strong, but not as strong at Josh or Jake.

Finally! xD I got it all done! xD Now for Chapter One:
Roxian, Raine, Rachel, Josh, Jake, and John were all called by a person saying that they had a house fit for six people to live in. They didn't know who the other five were, or that some of them were enimies. One by one they arrived at the house. It wasn't a mansion, but it wasn't a normal house, either. It was fully white, and had twelve windows, six rooms, a back door, a front door, a kitchen, a living room, and a bathroom in each room. All six of them knew that there was something weird with the others, but ignored it. They each choose their rooms, and fully moved in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a few hours, everyone came out of the rooms for dinner. They sat down at the table. Raine got up. "I'll make the dinner," She said, walking to the fridge.
Roxian tapped on the table with her nails. "So are we going to sit here in this weird silence, or is someone going to start a conversation?" She asked, looking around the table.
"How about we tell each other our names?" Rachel suggested. "I'm Rachel." She smiled slightly at John, who smiled back.
"Roxian," She said, still tapping her fingers on the table.
"I'm Raine!" She said from the fridge.
"John," He said. "Could you cut that out?" He asked Roxian. Roxian glared at him, but stopped.
"I'm Jake," He said, waving slightly.
"I'm Josh." He waved a little.

OK, so it's kinda bad when I look at it, so sorry if you don't really like it. I'm new to the sci-fi thing, but I'm so interested in it!

Last edited by xxMCRxx on Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:52 pm

It's alright just nothing has happened nothing thrilling or exciting but keep on writing Weedy
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:31 pm

Yeah, I know. I had used most of my creativity when I made the characters. xD But, I did kinda already start something.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 9:38 pm

I cant imagine vamps and vamp slayers living in a house together and werewolves that dont get along with vamps
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 5:51 am

OK, time for chapter two! ^_^ Let's hope it's better! xD

Chapter Two:
The next morning Raine was the first to wake up. She snuck downstairs to the kitchen in her pink silk PJ gown, and jumped. She covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream.
"Hey," Josh said, leaning back in the same chair he had sat in at dinner. "So when's breakfast? I'm starved!" He saw her frightened expression and laughed. "Chill out."
"H-how long have you be-been down here?" She asked, starting to calm down, but stammering from the fright.
He looked at the clock on the kitch wall. "About half an hour."
She walked to the pantry and took out pancake mix. "Thanks to our lovely little conversation, I don't have enough time to make pancakes from scratch!"
Oh great, pancakes. Where can a guy get some blood around here without anyone finding out? John thought, looking around. He walked out of the kitchen, not knowing he was being watched by Raine. He went outside, and came back with a bunny. HE bit it's neck, and Raine watched him drink the blood from it. She growled, and pinned him to the ground, still in her PJ.
"What?" He said, confused.
"Vampires are so stupid. You're lucky I don't have my stake." Raine was holding his arms to the ground with her hands, and his legs to the ground with her's.
"I never thought I'd see this," Roxian said, coming downstairs. Raine opened her mouth, but Roxian spoke first. "I'll let you two....erm...continue." She walked back upstairs.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:40 am

get those creative juices flowing!
it's great so far,
but it would be better with more action, and maybe detail?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 7:54 am

Yeah, sorry. That's kinda what happens if I'm depressed and haven't worked on something in that category for a while. I somehow managed to convince my parents that I'm always on the computer to get ideas for my two stoarys and one(now two, maybe) short stories. It's still in the beginning, and pretty much everything(if not everything) is boring at first when I wirte it. xD

Chapter Three:
Josh easily pushed her off of him. "I'm a vampire? So what? I don't eat humans, they taste rather disgusting." He dusted off his clothes - white tee with shorts and bare footed - before holding out a hand. "Need any help up?"
Raine growled. "No, I'm a 'disgusting human'. I don't need any help from a vampire." She pushed on the ground, and was quickly back on her feet. She walked right past John, and headed back to the kitchen. "Oh, and if you need blood, you cold've just asked me."
"Wha-"
"It's vampire bait, but I'd rather let you have it than have to watch that again." She tossed him a bottle of red liquid. "Just don't drip it on anything."
Rachel walked down in a red PJ top and black PJ bottoms that had red skulls across it. She yawned, obviously still tired. "Morning, guys. So what was Roxian mumbling about?"
"Nothing," Josh and Raine said together. They looked at each other, surprised.
"You know what, Idon't wanna know what you two were up to. What's for breakfast?" She walked to the chair sat at during dunner and sat in it. She noticied the bottle John had in his hand, and her eyes widened. I'm not alone!
Jake came down in just his green boxers. "Morning, guys," He yawned, stretching.
"Oh, that's a lovely thing to see as you come out of your room," Roxian said, walking down the stairs in her red strapless and black mid thigh skirt. "Is breakfast ready yet?"
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:18 pm

Thats amazing keep on writing WOMEN, GO GO!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:23 pm

Josh started to laugh. "Go put on some real clothes, Jake!" He just rolled his eyes and sat down in his chair next to Rachel.

"Jake, at least put on pants! Please!" Rachel said, scooting her chair over.

"Don't have to."

John walked down stairs in black PJ pants. Roxian sighed, and took her seat on the other side of Jake. I will have to suffer through this until the end of breakfast. Her forehead landed on the table with a thud. "I'm not taking my head off this table unless they put on shirts and Jake puts on pants!"

"Guys, come on. There's girls living here, too!" Raine said, not even turnning around. She was looking through the cabnit for the pancake mix. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the rabbit that Josh had sucked blood out of. She looked at Josh, then quickly returned to searching through the cabnit.

"Fine, I'll go put some pants on," Jake said, standing up. He walked back upstairs. "I'm not going to put on a shirt though!" He called back down.

"I'm not going to put on a shirt. I don't care if there's girls here," John said, walking over to the table. He sat down next to Roxian, who started to bang her head on the table.

"Roxian, they're guys, guys don't have feelings," Rachel said, leaning back in her chair, which was now at the corner of the table.

Raine quickly made the pancakes. "Alright, they're done!"

Chapter Five:
Roxian didn't lift up her head. "Do they have shirts on yet?"
"Nope!" Jake said, laughing, as he slid down the staircase rail, wearing green pants.
"PUT
ON A SHIRT ALREADY!" She screamed, starting to bang her head again.
Raine ran over and pulled Roxian up. "Let..... go..... of..... me!"

"Roxian,
they're guys, they don't care that there's girls here." Roxian stood up
and walked up to their rooms. Everyone was watching her, wide eyed with
surprise. She came back down - ignoring the fact people were staring at
her - with two PJ tops from their rooms. She threw them at their
chests, and they stuck there. "That's better," She said, smiling
slightly. She sat back down in her chair.

"Alright, so we now know not to upset Roxian," Josh said, still wide eyed.
"She glued them to us!" John shouted, tugging at the shirt. Roxian just nodded, still smiling slightly.
"OK, so who wants breakfast?" Raine said cheerfully.
Roxian
raised her hand and waved it. "Why do you think I did that?" She asked,
referring to the two guys trying to get their shirts of them. Raine
gave her a plate and two pancakes.

"Anyone else?" She asked, still cheerful.
"Me!"
Rachel shouted, giggling as she watched John and Jake. "Breakfast and a
show. I never knew there was a such thing till now." John and Jake both
glared at her. Raine smiled, and gave her a plate with two pancakes,
too.

"Anyone else?" Raine asked.
"Forgetting someone?" John asked.
"You already had yours," She answered blankly.
"Did not!" John shouted. Humans are so annoying sometimes!
"Fine, but I'm only giving you this so I can eat." She passed him a plate with two pancakes.
"Thanks," He said, smiling.
Rachel and Roxian eyed them, suspicious. Raine glared at them, and Rachel continued to eat, while Roxian glared right back. Something's going on between those two, and I'll find out what it is, even if I kill myself trying to. She thought before continuing to eat.

Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 10:41 pm

Great still waiting 4 the rest and I'm not patient
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:48 pm

Chapter Six:
After breakfast everyone but Roxian and Josh went back upstairs, since they had to get ready for the day. Roxian was still sitting in her chair, watching John.
"What is so interesting about me?!" He asked after about fifteen minutes.
"You don't seem..... human," She replied simply, still looking at him.
"So?" He asked her. HE walked out of the room, not noticing the rabbit. Roxian saw it, and gasped. She ran over to it's dead body. She craddled it in her arms, glaring at Josh. He turned around, practically able to feel her eyes. "What?"
"Vampire," She hissed at him. She gently placed the rabbit on the ground, still glaring at John.
"Crap," Josh muttered. Great, another vampire slayer in this house. As if Raine isn't enough. He thought to himself. "So you're a vampire slayer?"
"No," Roxian growled, feeling her hand as it became soft fur. Luckily Raine came down, now in a mid thigh jean skirt and pink tank. "Well hello, Raine," Roxian said, her fur being replaced with normal skin again.
"Hi, Roxian, John," She said, walking over to them. Josh let out a small sigh of relief, and Raine noticed the rabbit. She quickly put the two things together, and giggled.
"What's so funny?" Josh snapped.
"What's the commotion?" Jake asked, sliding down the rail. He was wearing blue jeans and a football jersey. IT was obviously fake, since it had his last name on the back.
Roxian turned to look at him. "I see you finally decided to put on a shirt." Jake glared at her, and she glared right back.
"It's nothing, Jake," Raine said, breaking the tension between the two. She looked from Roxian too JAke, then back at Roxian. Roxian rolled her eyes and walked away. She picked up the dead raabbit gently and headed outside.
JAke watched, confused. "Was that a dead rabbit?" Josh nodded. "That girl's messed up."
"Which girl?" Asked Rachel, looking over the banister of the stair. She was wearing a black miniskirt and red strapless. She jumped over it, landing on the ground perfectly next to JAke.
"You and Roxian," HE replied, blinking a few times. Rachel just stuck her tongue out at him. He reached out to grab it, but she quickly pulled it back in. "Now you know what'll happen if you do that again."
Raine walked away, wanting some peace. She walked out the front door of the house/ HAving the feeling she was being watched, she looked up and thought she saw movement in the attic, and shivered.
"Why're you shivering?" Josh asked, walking out the door.
"I just thought I saw someone, or something, in the attic window," Raine said, her voice scared.
Josh smiled. "I think you're just imagining things, Raine."

I'll be making chat thread for this on
the Open Talk section! ^_^ You can talk about characters, talk about
who's your favorite, predict things, ect! ^_^

Chapter Seven:
"I hope you're right, Josh." Raine looked up at the same window, and shivered again.
"Stop thinking about it," Josh said sternly, making Raine smile slightly. For a vampire he's pretty sweet. I never knew they actually had emotions. She thought, smiling a little more.
John
poked his head out the door. "You two coming back in or not?" He asked
them. He was wearing a white T and jeans. Raine rolled her eyes and her
smile dissapeared. She walked past John into the house, hitting
shoulders with him as she did. Josh followed her in, glaring at John.
"What did I do?!" He asked him, seeing the glare. Josh just ignored him
and ran to catch up with Raine, who was heading towards the staircase.

Roxian
looked up from reading er book. "What did you do, John?" She asked him,
seeing him looking confused, Raine angry, and Josh glaring at John.

"I don't know! Ask Raine or Josh!" JAke started to laugh. "What's so funny?" John asked, glaring at Jake.
Jake laughed again. "Dude, bad moment!" JAke said, still laughing.
Rachel
looked out of her room, and looked at the scene. She jumped over the
banister, landing infront of where Raine was just about to step. "Did
John ruin a moment?" She whispered. Raine nodded, the anger and hate
leaving her eyes to leave sadness. Rachel smiled slightly,
understanding in her eyes. "Don't worry, John's never had a girlfriend,
or a girl that's liked him for that matter. HE wouldn't know." Raine
smiled slightly, a little sparkle of humor glimmering in her eyes.

"I heard that, you know!" John shouted.
"You were supposed to!" Rachel replied, laughing. Raine wlked over to Josh, smiling.
Jake laughed. "We all heard. And it is pretty obvious John never had a girl like him." Roxian giggled, and John growled. He walked out of the room.
Josh smiled at Raine. "You look better when you smile," He whispered to her, making her smile more, her cheeks a light red.
Roxian
rolled her eyes. "Mind doing that somewhere else? I'm reading, and it's
hard to watching you two." John walked away, and Jake chuckled. Roxian
turned to look at Jake. "Shut-up, you're just as annoying."

"Somone's got issues," Jake muttered.
"I
heard you, and I don't care," Roxian growled. She stood up and
straightened her mini skirt. "I'm going to my room." She walked up the
stairs, and opened her door. The inside of the door was black, and the
others in that room saw black walls and a red bed before Roxian shut
the door.

Raine looked at the clock, it was noon.
"So who wants lunch?" Josh, Jake, and Rachel raised their hands.
"Rachel, could you ask John for me, and Jake, could you ask Roxian?"
They both nodded, suspicious, and walked in the direction the person
had left - Jake going upstairs to Roxian's room, and Rachel going
outside.

[center]Chapter Eight:
Josh looked at Raine, an eyebrow raised. "What?" Raine asked, feeling him looking at her.
"It's nothing," He said, lowering his eyesbrow.
"You can't fool me, Josh," She said sternly.
He
just laughed. "Start cooking. Do you want the same thing that happened
during breakfast to happen again?" She glared at him, then turned
around and opened the fridge. She took out six slices of cheese, then
got out some bread. "So what're you gonna make?" HE asked.

"You'll
find out," She replied over the clatter of pots and pans as she looked
for a flat pan. She took out one, and put it on the stove. She started
to make six grilled cheese sandwiches.

Jake slid down the staircase rail. "Roxian wants some lunch, but she said she'll eat in her room."
"Alright, but if she getrs bugs it's her fault!" Ranie said, starting to get annoyed.
Rachel
came running in the door, panting and her very short brown hair all
messed up. Raine spun around when she heard Rachel. Her green eyes
widened with surprise. "What happened. Rachel?!"

"He... is... CRAZY!" She screamed. Josh walked over to her, closely watched by Raine.
"Explain,"
HE said calmly to Rachel, who looked up at him, which she didn't really
like having to do, but she wasn't tall enough to look straight at him.

"He took out this stick, and started to shout 'Vampire' at me! I'm not a vampire!" She screamed, blinking away tears. What?! I know I'm a vampire, but I never knew I would actually start to cry! She thought, suprising herself somewhat, but keeping it hidden.
Josh
leaned in to whixper in her ear so no one else could hear. "If you are,
then you're not alone," HE whispered softly, aking her eyes widen in
surprise.

"What?!" She shouted, pushing him away
from her. "Liar!" She screamed, running opstairs. She opened her door,
everyone able to catch a glimpse of a wall filled with posters of My
Chemical Romance, Offspring, Green Day, Otep, and Relient K.

Raine glared at Josh, her eyes narrowed. "What did you tell her?" She hissed, surprised Jake a lot and Josh only a little.
Josh looked at Raine. "What you already know," He answered calmly. Her eys widened with disbelief.
"Could someone explain what's going on here?!" Jake asked, very confused. Raine just shook her head, her brain hurting.
"We're
going to have a house meeting after lunch, I'll explain everything
then," She said, turning back around tp finish making lunch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ten Minutes LAter~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone,
including Roxian and John, were sitting at the table eating their
lunch. Rachel was on the opposite end of the table from John, Roxian
was next to him with Jake next to her. Raine was sitting across from
Roxian, with Josh next to her. Josh nudged Raine in the ribs, telling
her to tell everyone else about the meeting. "Fine," She whispered to
him. She looked up from her sandwhich and looked around the table.
"After lunch we're going to have a house meeting in the den. There
seems to be things we need to sort out, and I want to solve anything
before something gets out of hand." She looked at John then to Rachel
quickly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After Lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone
was sitting on a couch or chair with the TV off. Ranie was sitting in a
pink chair with Josh sitting on a black one next to her. Rachel and
Roxian were sitting on a red one together with Jake and John on a green
one. "I think everyone should tell each other a little bit about
themselves. I've decided to go first," Raine said, scared and worried.
"I'm a vampire slayer," She said, making Rachel growl at her, hatred
burning in her eyes.

John saw that and glared at Rachel, making her growl at him. "Chill, I'm a vampire. Really."
Rachel sighed. "Alright. I'm a vampire."
John took out his stake, glaring at the two of them. "John, put that away!" Raine shouted at him.
He
glared at her. "Why should I?" Raine forced herself to calm down,
although she really wanted to attack him. She looked at Roxian, who
showed no sign of noticing.

"I'm a werewolf, so what?" She said, leaning back in the couch. Rachel shot her a glare, who looked at her. "Calm down, Rachel."
Jake was staring at Roxian wide-eyed. "I'm a werewolf, too." Roxian looked at him, a who-cares? look on her face.
John
looked from Josh to Rachel to Raine, before lunging at Josh. Raine saw
he was aiming his stake at him, and she jumped at John. She knocked him
off course, and he fell on the floor. His stake rolled away, and Josh
stepped on it. Raine pinned down John. "Don't ever try that to anyone again," She hissed at him, her green eyes burning with hate. His brown eyes widened with surprise and fear.

"You really shouldn't underestimate her, John," Josh siad, laughing softly. Raine got off John, and looked at Josh.
"You alright?" She asked him, trying her hardest to keep the worriedness out of her voice.
He
smiled and nodded. "Could I talk to you outside?" He asked her, who
nodded, smiling. He grabbed her arm and ran outside, her running after
him.

[/center]
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:21 am

IDK u put your sobbig by the way when will you post the next chapter
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:28 am

KK, will do! I showed it to my lil sis, and she told me to stop writing on that post. xD I guess wshe thought it was too long, which it probably is. xD I got too interested, and stilll am! ^_^ I'll started on the next one ASAP, but it'll mean I'll reply slower to things.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:38 am

Its alright keep on writng u have a lil sis?
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:50 am

Chapter Nine:
"So why'd you want to talk tome outside?" Raine asked after they had stopped running. They were in an empty field, away from the house.
Josh turned to look at her. "I didn't want anyone interferring." She looked into his blue eyes, and shivered. But it wasn't from cold, it was from happiness. She was finally alone with him, but she was scared for some reason. "I never thought I'd feel like this around a vampire slayer, or a girl.' Raine smiled, and kissed his cheek gently, blueshing as she did so.
"You talk too much, Josh," She said, giggling softly. He blushed slightly, then smiled softly.
"Yeah, I know," HE said, making Raine giggle softly. "I think we should head back. We've been gone for awhile, and I don't want everyone thinking we had killed eachother or something," He said, his blue eyes glinted with humor.
She giggled again. "You're right, let's go," She said. She didn't really want to go, but she felt better knowing he also liked her. He picked her up, and ran back to the house quickly. She smiled, and snuggled to his chest, trying to keep warm from the wind.

~~~~~~~~~~~Five Minutes Later~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived back at the house. Josh set down Raine,who stood wobbly. "Need some help?" He asked, and she nodded. HE smiled, and held her steady. They were standing outside the house, at the front door. "You ready?" HE asked her. She nodded smiling. "Good."
He let go of her, and she stood up, not wobbling. "Thanks." She walked in the door, smiling. Josh followed her in, also smiling.
Roxian looked up from talking to Rachel. "What took you two so long? And where did you go?" She asked, narrowing her eyes.
"I don't see any reason of why you guys need to know," Replied Raine, smiling still.
John looked up from the green couch, and lared at Josh and Raine. Raine glared back at him, her green eyes burning into his.
Jake looked at the two of them, and snickered. "I think I know," He said.
Raine looked at him. "So what do you think?" She asked him, her eyes boaring into his.

Last edited by xxMCRxx on Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:53 am

Keep on going plz I need to know what Jake says
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:02 am

Chapter Ten(Part One):
Josh looked at Raine wide-eyed, knowing what he ws going to say. "Looks like Josh here knows what I'm gonna say," He said, laughing.
"Don't say anything," Raine hissed, scared now.
Jake laughed. "Fine, but on one condition."
"What is it?" Raine asked, forgetting John, Roxian, and Rachel were in there. Josh looked at Raine, worried about what Jake might say.
Jake smiled slightly. "Either I tell, or you die your hair black."
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 8:56 am

IDK get why Raine should dye her hair black
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:38 pm

Chapter Ten(Part Two):
Raine's eyes widened. She walked away slowly, heading to her room. She went up the stairs, and opened her door that had a sign on it that said 'Welcome, Friends!' in bright pink letters. The others in the room downstairs could see walls of bright pink, a pink and purple bed, and a pink dresser. She shut the door softly, and you couldn't hear anything after that.
Roxian stood up and straightened her mini skirt. "Well that was interesting." She walked upstairs and knocked on Raine's door. "Raine, it's Roxian. Don't worry, there's no guys with me." The door opened, and Roxian walked in. The door shut right after her.
Josh glared at Jake before walking away, leaving a stunned John and Rachel behind with a smiling Jake. "You're an evil monster, Jake!" Rachel shouted after she got over her shock. She threw a large pillow at him, and it hit him in the head. She smiled, and walked outside, leaving an even more stunned John and a Jake rubbing his nose.
Josh went outside and sat down on a large rock. HE looked up at the window to Raine's room, trying to figure out what the two girls were doing. He saw a form on the bed, and another one standing up. IT looked like the standing one might've been Roxian. Then the form that had to be Raine stood up and hugged the other one. She turned to the window and opened it. "What is it, Josh?!" She shouted down to him, who was now laughing.
"Oh, shut-up!" Shouted a new voice. Roxian's face apeared next to Raine's. Josh started to laugh even more. Roxian rolled her eyes and jumped out of the window. She changed to werewolf form, landed, and changed back to human. Her clothes were a little ripped, but there was no harm done to her. Josh stopped laughing, remembering that she could crush him easily.
Roxian smiled slightly, and turned, her black hair flipping around, and she went back inside. Raine giggled softly, and shut the window. He watched as she ran out of her room, and looked towards the door. Raine walked out of the door, still giggling. "I never knew your face could change so suddenly," She said, smiling.
Josh stuck his tongue out at her. "I keep forgetting she could easily snap me in half," Josh said. Raine smiled and sat down next to him.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:26 am

Weedy luv the story keep on writing have you ever read Twilight
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:06 am

Thanks, you two!

*sobs* No, and I don't think I'll ever get to!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:43 am

Lemme try to type the bookswhen I have to time and PM them to you
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:21 am

Chapter Eleven:
"So, what're you going to chose?" Jake asked Raine at dinner that night. She had made tacos for everyone. They were sitting in the same spot as they were at lunch.
Raine glared at him, feeling everyone's eyes on her. "How long do I have to chose?" She asked him.
He thought for a bit. "Midnight tonight."
Her eyes widened. "That's not enough time! That's only three hours!"
"That should be enough time," Jake said, standing up. He put his plate and glass in the dishwasher and went to the den.
Josh's and Roxian's eyes were worried, while everyone else's were burning with curiousity. Suddenly Raine didn't feel hungry anymore. She put her plate in the fridge, and her cup in the dishwasher. She walked outside slowly, her expression blank the entire time. Josh quickly finished his dinner, put his dishes in the dishwasher, and ran outside after Raine. The other three started to talk about what they thought the secret was, and what Raine might chose while eating their dinner.
Raine was sitting on a log, her face buried in her hands, crying. Josh sat down next to her, and gently lifted her face up by her chin. He looked at her green eyes shining with tears and smiled sadly. "Everything's going to be alright, Raine," He whispered to her.
She shook her head. "No, it's not," She choked out. She buried her face in his neck, even though it was ice cold. She started to cry again, and Josh started to stroke her head gently and soothingly. "I don't know which is worse!" She cried.
Josh kissed her sweet smelling hair, resisting the urge to bite her neck. "Go with what your heart says is best, Raine," He whispered in her ear.
Raine looked at him. "It's telling my to just run away."
Josh wrapped his arms around her. "What do you think is better: Dying your hair black, then being able to dye it back or having the house knowing our secret?" He asked her.
She smiled slightly, then it disappeared. "Dieing my hair." She kissed his cheek. "How about we tell Jake before midnight?" She asked him, smiling.
Josh smiled, glad to she her happy. "Alright, come on. He's probably watching TV." Raine giggled and walked inside, Josh right behind her.
"So, what's your decision?" Jake asked, looking up from the TV. "You've got fifteen minutes."
Raine's eyes widened with disbelief. "You're lying." Josh nudged her, and she blushed softly. "I'll dye my hair black." Roxian was in the room on her laptop. She looked up, her eyes wide with surprise.
Jake smirked. "Alright, but you can't dye it back." He stood up and grabbed Raine's wrist. She tried to pull away, but he was too strong for her to resist. She sadly followed, wondering if she should've chosen for him to tell the secret.
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:23 am

Nice keep on going poor Raine if she was only a bit more violent
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:11 pm

Chapter Eleven:
Raine really wished she wasn't soft, she just decided that it was better than having the entire house knowing that her and Josh were now GF and BF. She just let herself be put in a chair. Josh went to his room and came back out with some perminant black hair dye.
~~~~~~One Hour Later~~~~~
"Alright, we're done. In the morning you'll see that your hair's starting to turn black, that's the dye starting to work. It never washes out, and you can't re-dye your hair. And chopping it off to have your hair grow back doesn't work, either," Jake said. Raine jumped off the chair and ran up to her room, her eyes stinging with tears. Josh ran after her. Roxian glared at Jake, who just smirked. "Jelous?" She turned and stalked away, Rachel walking off after her. Jake rolled his eyes. "Chicks," He muttered before walking away, leaving the perminant dye by accident. Roxian came back and picked up the dye. She grinned evilly, a plan forming in her mind. She ran back to Rachel, and they started to whisper and giggle together.
~~~~~~~~~~~In Raine's Room~~~~~~~~~~
Raine was on her bed crying when Josh came in. "Raine?"
She looked up. "What do you want?" She asked, her eyes red.
He hugged her, and she put her cheek on his shoulder. "I bet he's lying, Raine," Josh whispered to her, rocking gently. She smiled weakly, and Josh smiled back. He kissed her forehead. "He's just waiting for you to crack so he can finally tell the house our secret."
Raine smiled more. "I'm not going to let him." She snuggled against his cold, hard chest, not minding the coldness. "Do you work out?" She asked him, giggling.
He chuckled. "Yes, why?" She smiled, and snuggled closer.
"No reason." She soon fell asleep. He smiled and lay her down gently on her bed. He kissed her forehead before walking out of her room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Raine woke up in her bed, confused. She walked into her bathroom and screamed when she saw her blonde hair turning black. Roxian ran in wearing her black silk nightdress and saw Raine. She ran over to her. "Raine, calm down, it's just the dye."
"My hair's turning black and you're telling me to calm down?!" She screamed, tears runnign down her cheeks.
Roxian hugged her. "Yes, it's just the dye. Would you like to know what me and Rachel are planning to do to Jake tonight?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li   A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Few Werewolves, Vampires, and Vampire Slayers Having to Li
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next