Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Supernatural College

Go down 
+2
Feisty_Feline
Hanna (:
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female
Number of posts : 1085
Nickname: : I used to be Hannah73
DragonEggs : over-rated. . .
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

Supernatural College Empty
PostSubject: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:23 am

This is a normal college.

Except all the students are supernatural!

You can be a SHAPESHIFTER, WITCH, or VAMPIRE.

WITCHES can be GOOD or BAD. If they're BAD they're in the Fia Dorm, and if they're good they're in the Cait Dorm.

VAMPIRES can be VEGANS or BLOODSUCKERS. If they're VEGANS they're in the Helt Dorm. If they're BLOODSUCKERS they're in the Rult Dorm.

SHAPESHIFTERS can change to any living form, mythical or real, specific or nonspecific. They stay in one dorm, the Elusa Dorm.

FORM

Name:
Kind:
Dorm:
Personality:

Name: Elana Whitecomb
Kind: Shapeshifter
Dorm: Elusa Dorm
Description: has blond hair with a purple tint
Personality: Nice, caring, kind, a good friend, friendly

KEEP THIS G-RATED
Back to top Go down
http://thesoundofmyvendetta.tumblr.com
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:25 am

Elana woke up, and yawned.
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:33 am

Name: Caitlyn Mastriani
Kind: Vampire/Vegan
Dorm: Helt Dorm
Description: ((Kristen Stewart))
Personality: fun, flirty, keeps her secret to herself mostly, lloving, kind, caring, attacks Bloodsucking freaks!

Name: Edward Cullen
Kind: Vampire/Vegan
Dorm: Helt
Description: ((Robert Pattingson in the TWILIGHT movie not HP))
Personality: quiet, catious, tense, mysterious, easy on the eyes, dazzles ppl frequentyl.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:34 am

((thanks for joining! I made this in honor of you! Like the Evil Witch dorm Fia? Smile ))
Back to top Go down
lusher_roxgirl
Sorta Cool
Sorta Cool
lusher_roxgirl

Female
Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2008-05-20

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 7:48 am

Name: Demi Goth
kind: vampire/ vegan'
Dorm: helt
Desribtion: (demi lovato)
Perosnality: Shy, Nice, Can be mean
Back to top Go down
http://webkinzone.com

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:29 am

Name: ashley
Kind: shapeswifter
Dorm:Elusa
Description: ashley tisdale
Personality: will un-fold
Back to top Go down
Hanna (:
Hanna (:

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:31 am

"Hello Ashley!" Elana called as she flew from underneath her door in the form of a butterfly. She mterialized back to a human in the hall of the dorm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 12:38 am

" HI@!" ashley siad smiling
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Supernatural College Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Supernatural College Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Supernatural College Pet Supernatural College LKtU Supernatural College NpQC
Supernatural College GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:51 am

Name: Victoria
Kind: shapeshifter
Dorm: Elusa Dorm
Description: Long brown hair that has natural curls and blue eyes.
Personality: nice, can be mean at times, a little flirty.

Name: Blake
Kind Shapeshifter
Dorm: Elusa
description: Brown hair, brown eyes like a normal guy.
Personality: nice, can be strong headed and will unroll.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 9:13 am

( ohh, can Ashley like Blake, hey my name, lol jk )
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Supernatural College Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Supernatural College Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Supernatural College Pet Supernatural College LKtU Supernatural College NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:55 am

(ya lol srry i normally may use it lol rp?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 10:58 am

( k, and k i'm start)

Ashley saw Vitxoria and Blake
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:04 am

Tori saw Ashley and yelled to her "Hey" she said walking over, Blake followed "Hi" he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:07 am

" Hi, " ashley said smiling, " I'm ashley," she said to Blake, Victoria she had meet but not Blkae
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:14 am

"Hi I'm Blake." he said smiling.

"O you haven't met Blake yet."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:15 am

" No i havint," Ashley said smiling
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:17 am

"And now I did." He said happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:20 am

" Yes, and now i have meet Blake," Ashely smiling and let go atof his hand, relizing that they had held on too long
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:25 am

Blake let go and didn't say anything.

"Lets go to the cafe" Tori said finally breaking the silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:26 am

" alright," ashley walking in deep wash 7 jeans, brown sheepskin uggs, a carmal color v neck tank top. Cream and drak blue chucky necklates.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:30 am

They got to the cafe, V wore jeans and a pink v neck tank. "Can I have a chocolate latte?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:31 am

" Me too!" Ashley said smiling at the college boy behide the conter, " Any thing for you MIss Gates," He replied
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:41 am

Blake smiled and grabbed a seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:45 am

IT was a 3 seater table, so she graped the middle chair
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:49 am

V sat next to Ashley sipping her latte.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Supernatural College   Supernatural College I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Supernatural College
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next