Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)

Go down 
+4
Feisty_Feline
_furryfurby
SoccerQueen3
mnm1995
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 Pet House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 LKtU House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 NpQC
House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 10:37 am

First topic message reminder :

You have just been Marked to be a Vampire. You arrive at House of Night College, Nyx, The Goddess of Vampires, is highly worshiped here. You are able to make you life ALL OVER, again. But you make the decisions this time.You now live at the college. You sleep during the day and have classes at night, wierd right? Eventually you get used to it. The sun does hurt your eyes alittle but your not trapped there we are allowed to go out and shop and do other stuff. So now you learn to be a Vampire... Well if you survive the change.... So if you dare to survive fill this form out:

Name:
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them):
Description/Pic:
Personality:
Former Life ( if wished to talk about):
How you act around humans:
Dating Status:
Other:

Mine:

Name: Zoey Redbird
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them): yes she does have abilities. She just doesn't know what they are.
Description/Pic: She has flowing brown hair, Brown eyes
Personality: Sweet, Nice, Scared (in the start)
Former Life ( if wished to talk about): Was normal like any other teenager. Then she was Marked. She met with Nyx The Goddess of Vampires. She is to be her eyes and ears but doesn't quite understand it.
How you act around humans: Like normal
Dating Status: Single
Other:Has a strong conection with Nyx.

Last edited by mnm1995 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

AuthorMessage
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:35 am

Ben watched tv.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female
Number of posts : 2063
Nickname: : Ayla, Allie,
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:40 am

Ayla looked around cautiousley.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/forum.htm
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:50 am

"Hey." ben said to Ayla.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:12 am

ORP: RP anyone?
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:55 am

ORP: Sure
John smiled and said ''Yes thats an amazing description''
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:13 pm

ORP: Cool! Thanksies! I've only got Roxian. xD
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: witchita cai ~A family rp~ Joe, nick, kevin, lisa Mystic valley neighborhood: Crystal, sabrina, bella twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob?Citrus heights: Lisa, Duane, Nick, Joe, Kevin, Ayla. Glam glaz boarding school: Selena Gomez, Amy Renfield, Mrs. Coates, Mrs. Reich.Good girls gone bad: Jesse. Wizards of Waverly place: Ayla. Suite life of Zack and Cody: Ayla.Hollywood California: Joe, Nick, Kevin, Lisa. Margerettes dance academy: Nicole, Hilary.Twilight big cat rp: Bella, Alex, Edward. House of vampiers: Ayla. Jonas family: Ayla 21 kids, tons of chaos: Jamie avery, Rosa lynn, Brian andrew. The twilight shadows: Ayla, jacob Cary grove high: Crystal, amber Full house: Michelle tanner, rebecca donaldson, Steve hale. Neighborhoos of twins: Ayla, melissa. Sugar and spice bakery: Ayla City of ember: Ayla Hotel for dogs: Ayla Stranded on a island: Ayla jonas, and Amber snow, Save the forest: Buddy The squirrel, and Sugar the cat. Winx club: Techna? Clique Movie Rp, Only ** Open: Massie Block, And Fawn Swan: Cheaper by the Dozen: House Of Vampires: Ayla Cullen

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:10 pm

"Hi."

Ayla said nervously.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:12 pm

I picked out the book Twilight. I had heard a lot about it, but I've neer read it.
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:13 pm

Ayla looked around. She never met other vampiers then her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 11:17 pm

I leaned back on the hard wall in the shadows, and began to red.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 12:15 am

"What's up?" Ben asked.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:04 am

ORP: RP anyone?
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:09 am

(charrie: ben, he's talking to ayla (nickj)
Back to top Go down
Nickjonas4ever
Administrator
Administrator
Nickjonas4ever

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:36 am

(sorry, lol)

"Nothing really, you?"
ayla asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 3:33 am

"Nope?
New here?" Ben asked.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 Pet House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 LKtU House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:46 am

Zoey walked along the side walk and sat underneath a large old oak tree.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:00 pm

"You new?" Ben inquired.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:06 pm

She was at peace when she was near it. A small orange tabby jumped out from the tree onto her lap.
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:32 am

Name:Jeep
Any Abilities? (not all Vampires have them):strength
Description/Pic:hot. 8pack. dark brown shaggy hair with peircing green eyes.
Personality:funny, full of energy, fun, sweet
Former Life ( if wished to talk about):
How you act around humans:as normal as a vampire could be i guess.
Dating Status:AVAILABLE
Other:
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:32 am

ORP:Sure
RP:Rose wandered around her emerald green eyes were bored as she walked around campus
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:38 am

Zoey smiled slightly as she patted the cat.
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 5:12 am

Ben sighed and entered his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)   House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

House of Night College ~Vampire Rp~ (made by mnm & shelby)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3