Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malibu High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Malibu High - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

You've always wanted to go to a private school. Some place that isn't so crowded. Some place that has more opportunities. Some place to maybe get away from your parents.This is finally it. You're one and only chance to get in. You decide to, but you soon realize that Malibu High isn't just some fancy private school. It's filled with Drama, Excitement, Disappointment, and Life Lessons. You'll meet all kinds of people. Friends or enemies. Malibu High is a life changing experience. From classes, to dorms, to everything you can imagine.

Name:
Scholarship or Money: (Did you get a Scholarship or did you Pay Money to get in?)
Personality:
Visual Description:
Family:
Other:

Name: Mia Arevalo
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Fun, Shy, Funny, Relaxed, Time to time craze moments.
Visual Description: Average height, skinny, wavy brown hair, brown eyes,
Dislikes: Mosquitos, Heavy Metal, Preps
Family: Dad, Step-Mom, Mom, Brother
Other: N/A

Name: Jason Arevalo *Minor Character*
Personality: Calm, Relaxed, (over)Protective, Loving
Visual Description: Tall, blonde-brown hair, bangs, fit, brown eyes
Dislikes: Posers, Stalkers, Haters, Orange Color
Family: Mia, Dad, Step-Mom, Mom
Other: Allergic to nuts

Name: Lynn
Scholarship or Money: Money
Personality: Lynn is usually tired but when she's not, she's fun to be around and she loves the outdoors. She's friendly and welcoming. Lynn is devoted and although she maybe a bit clumsy, she's great at track & field.
Visual Description: Short-ish, layered black hair with side bangs, dark brown eyes, and very skinny.
Likes: Pop, orchestra, band, music, friends, family, her dog & sleep.
Dislikes: Creeps, Annoying people, nosy people.
Family: Dad, Mom, Dog
Other: N/A

Girls:
Mia-16(ColorSplash)
Midnight Wolf-16(Divine Bitterness)
Chole-16(Aster)
Amber-15(Sunny)
Lynn-17(Bliss)
Tiffany-17(Aster)
Sakura-17(Misty)
Aubree-16(Misty)

Lyra- 17(Wolf_Mistress)

Boys:
Jay-17(Kai)
Jason-17(ColorSplash)
Embry-17(Wolf_Mistress)
Coulter-17(Divine Bitterness)
Andrew-17(Kai)
Jakson-18(Misty)
Ren-18(Misty)

*PLEASE KEEP YOUR NUMBER OF CHARACTERS TO A MINIMUM BECAUSE IT WILL GET TOO CONFUSING.*

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:14 pm

ORP: Really? Maybe I'll look it up on day...
I'm just waiting for Fang. Kinda nervous though...

RP: Almost immediately, Midnight was sucked into the world James Patterson had created with bird kids, evil scientists, and genetic experiments.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:19 pm

Embry was so induldged in his book he didn't notice he had leaned back to far. He went and fell back in his chair and onto the ground with a loud thud. "SHOOT!" he shouted out loud, then was suddenly being shushed repeatedly by the librarian.

ooc; by the things I've read, the Fang book sounds depressing, and I luff fang, so I would hate for him to be gone forever
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:20 pm

ORP: I know! </3

RP: Midnight's pale face snapped up, her contacted eyes wide with surprise. Then she saw Embry on the floor, his chair's back on the ground, and giggled. "Leaned back a bit too far, don't you think?" She whisped to him, grinning.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:22 pm

"Don't remind me." Embry told her, laughing softly. He got up, putting his chair back in place and sat back down. "I need to pay attention more." he told the two, picking up his book and setting it on the table.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:24 pm

"Yes, you do," Midnight replied, smiling cheekily. "Is your book really that good?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:25 pm

ORP: I think we should pause it here. It looks like ColorSplash is offline.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Embry nodded, handing the book to her. "It's really interesting, this is my fifth time reading it." he told her.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:28 pm

ooc; alright sounds good
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:29 pm

ORP: I'll reply to that when she comes back on. Oh, and I may as well say it on this RP so ColorSplash sees it, too. I may not be on at all on Saturday.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 1:36 pm

ooc; I won't either, I'm going somewhere with my family.
Back to top Go down
Kai =]
Talking Hippos
Talking Hippos
Kai =]

Female
Number of posts : 6974
Nickname: : Kai.
DragonEggs : Malibu High - Page 3 BUcdMalibu High - Page 3 QHeo
Registration date : 2008-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:52 pm

[Blah. You guys RP a lot.. But I expected nothing less. ;D]

I sat in class bored as ever, looking around the classroom and having the teacher glare at me every couple seconds. I gotta admit, I was a badboy. Being that I was here on money and didn't focus on my studies as much as I should've.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:50 pm

OOC; yeahh. I won't write anything else if you guys are away. Kai, the bell rang already and their at lunch. .___.

I laughed quietly and turned to Embry. "Smooth."

Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:13 pm

ORP: Go Kai! XD

RP: Midnightly stifled her giggles in her book, not wanting to attract any unwanted attention.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 pm

All three of us sat in the library, surrounded by books. The silence made me feel calm, relaxed and safe. I got up to stretch and to pick up a new book.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:22 pm

ORP: Wolf isn't on, so let's wait for her to come back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:24 pm

OOC; Ditto.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Name: Chole Akins
Scholarship or Money: (Did you get a Scholarship or did you Pay Money to get in?): Chole payed money
Personality: Chole is so sweet! She loves mostly everyone, and thats why many people like her. She loves to have a great time with friends and family. Chole is very sturbbon and fisty when she gets mad, wich is very rarly. She loves to talk, and hates getting in trouble. Chole can be a bit..dizty.
Visual Description: Dirty blonde medium lenght hair, with spralking light blue eyes. She has a few freckles across the bridge of her nose and cheeks. Her cheeks are a naturally rosy pink. Chole loves to be tan, and freaks out in the winter because she turns white.
Likes: Acting, riding horses, hanging out with friends and family, swimming, relexing and talking
Dislikes: BUGS
Family: Chole has a big family, Mom, Dad, 3 sisters, Ashley, Brittany and Anabelle, and 1 twin brother Justin.
Other:

Name: Justin Adkins

Scholarship or Money: Money
Personality: The oppsite of his sister. He his quite, but funny if you get to know him. He likes to keep to himself. He is friends with more of the skater/punk people. Superinly, gets along with his twin.
Visual Description: shagy blonde hair, bright blue eyes. He has a tan year long(that his sister is jelous of). He stands tall, about 6'2. He is well bluit and strong, an athleic build.
Dislikes: preppy people

Family: same as Chole
Other:

Last edited by Aster on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:32 am

I'm not normally into these RPs, but what the hey.

Name: Amber Edwardson

Personality: Amber is shy and reserved. She keeps to herself and doesn't talk much, but when she does, it's generally school related. A star student in social studies classes.
Visual Description: Wispy blond hair, tucked back in two braids, generally with ribbons at the end. Very short and skinny, brown eyes, and freckles. She keeps her clothes neat and tidy, and her appearance overal is neat and tidy.
Dislikes: math, sports, other people.
Family:

Sister, Anna, 7
Mother, Amy
Father, Joseph
Other: Nerdy! Plays classical viola, fluent in Latin.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:32 am

Name: Coulter Falkon (I can't get rid of this character. Too much fun. XD)
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship (just barely)
Personality: Class clown, troublemaker, smart, comedian, but can be really romantic.
Visual Description: He's tall, doesn't have a tan (but he's not pale) and has a lone freckle on his right cheek. There's a splotch on his left hand that he thinks is a birthmark. His hair is just past the bottom of his ears, is thick and shaggy, and is a brilliant mix of brown, red, and blond-gold. He has bright blue eyes, but covers them with plain brown contacts.
Likes: Reading, being funny, hanging with Midnight, animals, and having fun
Dislikes: Studying, mean people, animal abusers, abusers in general, and serious people.
Family: He grew up in the same orphanage as Midnight, so they're best friends.
Other:
Nothing really
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:43 am

(sure! oh, how old is Coulter? d: )
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:29 am

ORP: Ah! How could I miss that?! XP He's 17. Thanks for reminding me! ^.^

Coulter walked in to his new school in the
middle of the day, looking around for Midnight. Where would she be?

(posts merged, <3 Sunny)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 2:58 am

I looked up when I saw a small girl with glasses and braids walk into the library carrying quite a few books. She looked a little young to be at Malibu High.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:00 am

ORP: Thanks Sunny! I have no idea how to do that... >.<

RP: The library! Coulter took out his school map and found the library. He went to his locker, dumped some of his stuff there - like his journals - and headed to the library.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:04 am

I looked up again and saw another boy walk into the library. He seemed to be looking for someone. His eyes stopped on Midnight. "Psst. Midnight. Who's that?" I asked tapping her on the shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:05 am

Chole walked into her new school amazed. It was so much more beautiful that what the picutres had said. Usally when she started a new school, she was nervous, but today, she felt..happy, maybe even excitied?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malibu High
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next