Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Malibu High

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Malibu High - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 am

First topic message reminder :

You've always wanted to go to a private school. Some place that isn't so crowded. Some place that has more opportunities. Some place to maybe get away from your parents.This is finally it. You're one and only chance to get in. You decide to, but you soon realize that Malibu High isn't just some fancy private school. It's filled with Drama, Excitement, Disappointment, and Life Lessons. You'll meet all kinds of people. Friends or enemies. Malibu High is a life changing experience. From classes, to dorms, to everything you can imagine.

Name:
Scholarship or Money: (Did you get a Scholarship or did you Pay Money to get in?)
Personality:
Visual Description:
Family:
Other:

Name: Mia Arevalo
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Fun, Shy, Funny, Relaxed, Time to time craze moments.
Visual Description: Average height, skinny, wavy brown hair, brown eyes,
Dislikes: Mosquitos, Heavy Metal, Preps
Family: Dad, Step-Mom, Mom, Brother
Other: N/A

Name: Jason Arevalo *Minor Character*
Scholarship or Money: Scholarship
Personality: Calm, Relaxed, (over)Protective, Loving
Visual Description: Tall, blonde-brown hair, bangs, fit, brown eyes
Dislikes: Posers, Stalkers, Haters, Orange Color
Family: Mia, Dad, Step-Mom, Mom
Other: Allergic to nuts

Name: Lynn
Scholarship or Money: Money
Personality: Lynn is usually tired but when she's not, she's fun to be around and she loves the outdoors. She's friendly and welcoming. Lynn is devoted and although she maybe a bit clumsy, she's great at track & field.
Visual Description: Short-ish, layered black hair with side bangs, dark brown eyes, and very skinny.
Likes: Pop, orchestra, band, music, friends, family, her dog & sleep.
Dislikes: Creeps, Annoying people, nosy people.
Family: Dad, Mom, Dog
Other: N/A

Girls:
Mia-16(ColorSplash)
Midnight Wolf-16(Divine Bitterness)
Chole-16(Aster)
Amber-15(Sunny)
Lynn-17(Bliss)
Tiffany-17(Aster)
Sakura-17(Misty)
Aubree-16(Misty)

Lyra- 17(Wolf_Mistress)

Boys:
Jay-17(Kai)
Jason-17(ColorSplash)
Embry-17(Wolf_Mistress)
Coulter-17(Divine Bitterness)
Andrew-17(Kai)
Jakson-18(Misty)
Ren-18(Misty)

*PLEASE KEEP YOUR NUMBER OF CHARACTERS TO A MINIMUM BECAUSE IT WILL GET TOO CONFUSING.*

Last edited by liveincolorsplashx on Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:15 pm; edited 22 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female
Number of posts : 466
Nickname: : Bliss or Cherry. Call me either =]
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:15 am

David was heading back for class when he accidentally bumped into Mia. "Hey," He said with awkward tension. He put his hand behind his head, and ran back to L.A.

Last edited by Blissful Maiden on Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:25 am

"Uhm okay...bye," Mia replied with the same awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:56 am

He looked back as she was walking on and she left her jacket behind. He jogged back and picked it up. "Hey," He called to her, "You, um, left your jacket. He handed it to her and decided to try small talk, "Where are you heading?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:09 am

"Oh, thanks..." Mia said looking down at her shoes. "I'm going to Science."
Back to top Go down
Blissful Maiden
Geek
Geek
Blissful Maiden

Female

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:23 am

"Thats where i'm going too." David said awkwardly. He went towards his dorm to get cap and ran to science, he walked in tardy, and the teacher shot him a look. He ignored it and went to his seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 8:24 am

"Okay, see you later!" Waved Mia as she hurried to class trying not to show her awkwardness.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:22 am

WoLf_MiStReSs wrote:
Lyra observed the students, studying what they looked like, how they acted, and who their friends were. She did the same thing with almost everyone in the parking lot, having nothing else to do but wait for Ren's answer and watch.

(sounds like fun)

"If you're waiting for an anwer, I've already said I can try," he snapped quietly, becoming his frustrated self again. He didn't mean or want to be rude, but after so long of it, it was what he was used to. He was used to blocking people out and trying not to let them in on his feelings.
His eyes had turned from her and he was glaring at nothing through his hair.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female
Number of posts : 14540
Nickname: : MeEr, Mkitty, Wolfie, Moe, Mcat, Missy, Pedro
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:13 am

"I know that." Lyra said, looking back at Ren. "I was just waiting for you to go back to snapping at me again." she said, already used to his frustrated self. She looked back out the window again, saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 8:08 am

WoLf_MiStReSs wrote:
Embry thought about it and nodded. "that sounds good, I heard theirs an upper floor to it." he told her softly, his hands in his pockets.

Aster wrote:
Divine Bitterness wrote:
"Cool!" Coulter stood up and headed towards the exit. "Let's go!"

ORP: Moonlight Valley

"Okay!"Chole called and graped her Coco Chanel purse and follwed him out the door.
"Cool! Let's go!" Midnight said excitedly, picking up the remants off her lunch and throwing htem away.
~
Coulter let the door shut after they both walked out. "So, which way?"
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:19 am

Embry followed her, his hands stuffed in his pockets. He looked around at the others, wondering what to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 9:43 am

"Um.."Chole said to herself.."Stright?"She asked looking at an old looking road. There were trees planted to the right and left og the narrow road, a perfect walking and bike riding path to the right, a few rose bushes were planted on the side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 10:48 pm

Mia began drawing doodles on her homework as the teacher began calling the attendance.
Back to top Go down
MistyRain
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
MistyRain

Female
Number of posts : 2882
Nickname: : Mist, Misty, Misteh-you get the point
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:09 am

(Sorry I haven`t been on for a few days, guys >.< It's been a hectic week!)

Ren sighed at her words. He had no idea what to say back to her, so he mumbled a quick "sorry" before becoming silent again.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 7:15 am

(it's cool, i've been busy myself)

Lyra shrugged. "I'm used to it." she told him, still looking around his car in awe.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Aster wrote:
"Um.."Chole said to herself.."Stright?"She asked looking at an old looking road. There were trees planted to the right and left og the narrow road, a perfect walking and bike riding path to the right, a few rose bushes were planted on the side.

WoLf_MiStReSs wrote:
Embry followed her, his hands stuffed in his pockets. He looked around at the others, wondering what to say.

"If you say so," Coulter said, walking straight on the road. He picked a large red rose from the nearest rose bush, and handed it to Chole. "Careful of the thorns," He said, smiling.
~
"Why did you come here?" Midnight asked Embry suddenly, turning around to walk backwards to the library.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 4:01 pm

"Hm? Oh how I came here?" Embry asked, pausing for a moment. "I got a scholarship, because I didn't want to be at home anymore." he said, flipping his bangs in front of his eyes. "Home life wasn't as great as it used to be, and it was getting worse each day, so I got a scholarship so I could get away and come here." he said, not explaining why he so desperatly wanted to leave home.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:41 pm

"Aw, I'm sorry about your home. I got mine so I could see some place besides the orphanage and the school there." She walked into the library and smiled. She usually felt more peaceful when there were books around.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:09 am

Embry smiled some when he saw her smile, looking around at all the books. He motioned her towards the stairs to the upper level.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 8:18 am

Midnight nodded and went up the stairs quietly, not wanting to attract the librarian's attention.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Embry walked slowly after her, looking around at all the shelves full of books and sittting areas.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:19 pm

She found a nice corner table and sat down at it, waving Embry over. "I think we just found a nice spot. I don't think the librarian could see us here," Midnight said, trying to find the librarian's desk but failing.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:13 am

Embry looked around and nodded in agreement. "Good choice in seating." he told her, sitting down in the chair next to her.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:54 pm

Midnight smiled. "Thank you. This is the perfect table. Up in the horror, sci-fi, and fantasy section and well away from the librarian. I think I've found my favorite place," She said, laughing quietly.
Back to top Go down
WoLf_MiStReSs
WoLf_MiStReSs

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:29 pm

"I could get used to this place." Embry told her with a big smile. "We could hang out here all the time and we won't get in trouble because the librarian can't see the table."
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:33 pm

"Yep! And I can always make up for bad grades easily. I am going to have a lot of fun here," Midnight said, smiling and leaning back slightly in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Malibu High   Malibu High - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Malibu High
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next