Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:16 am

First topic message reminder :

"He isn't messed up Flowerfur, he's just different." Nutfur said, trying to calm her.

Coalkit didn't respond, he knew all that would come out was a squeak. No one like messed up kits around here, his mother was right. He broke through the wall, like you would never think a small kit would be able to do, and ran off into the woods. (no body follow him, he'll come back)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:00 pm

"She is my sister, Pheasentflower!"I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:01 pm

I nodded,"I have the right to be with him!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:07 pm

I nodded. This just doesn't feel right!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:08 pm

"Firepelt? are you OK?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:09 pm

"No you don't your piece of fox, dung." she spat, "you have a loving mate out there looking for your stupid kit, go help him for once."
Pheasantflower mewed pushing her out of the nursery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:09 pm

"Firepelt!!"she screeched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:16 pm

Meadowsong ran to Firepelt's side simply looking on as Pheasantflower pulled ?Flower fur away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:26 pm

"Firepelt!"she screamed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:27 pm

I felt Meadowsong and purred.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:28 pm

I clawsed meadowsongs face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:38 pm

Pheasantflower launched at Flower fur and pinned her hard, "You back off, or suffer the wrath of me." she turned and was a panther.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:39 pm

"FIREPELT!"SHESCREAMED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:46 pm

She put a paw over her mouth, " Now you will leave my sister and Firepelt alone, do you understadn?" she asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:54 pm

"Bite me!"she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:16 am

I ran out. "Pheasentflower!"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:17 am

Nutfur came back into camp, seeing Flowerfur in a fight made him sad. But instead he ran into the middle of it. "What is going on?" he demanded, he stood inbetween Flowerfur and (?Pheasantflower?) "Is this the way cats in one clan should be treated?!"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:20 am

I rounded on Nutfur. "Do you know what has happened to my sister?!"I hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:22 am

Meadowosong calmed Firepelt, "there, there, he doesn't know yet."

"Nutfur! Restrain your mate, she attacked me." she lied but they were fighting.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:24 am

"Did you start it, or her!" he asked angrily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:26 am

"They attackeed my for talking to my brother!"she snarled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:49 am

She was nuzzling him , and purin, and licking his muzzle Nutfur, she is cheating." Pheasantflower pointed out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:51 am

"He is my Brother Nutfur! and you where out and i was sad!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:52 am

"So you admit you were trying to get him and hurt Meadowsong, Ha, I knew it." Pheasantflower mewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:53 am

"He is my Brother! Firepelt tell them!"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 12:59 am

"Woa, i beleive you. You have a right if he is your brother. Pheasantflower, she would not mate with her own brother." Nutfur said, his voice getting calmer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!
Page 3 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 30  Next