Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:16 am

"He isn't messed up Flowerfur, he's just different." Nutfur said, trying to calm her.

Coalkit didn't respond, he knew all that would come out was a squeak. No one like messed up kits around here, his mother was right. He broke through the wall, like you would never think a small kit would be able to do, and ran off into the woods. (no body follow him, he'll come back)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:17 am

((KK!))

"But he never talks! he has strange eye's! even though i love him to bits the clan wont like him!"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:22 am

Coalkit ran as far as possible, which was further than any other kit qwould ever have enough energy to do. He had ran for a day so far, and many days after he would, run away.

Time pass(we're still in the time now, but it's whatwill happen later, since i wanna keep him updated. )

Coalkit fell, exhausted, he was miles away now, he had last the site of that forest of wildclan, and crossed many places. He wouldn't yet be an apprentice yet, he wasn't that old. He closed his eyes, as he heard once again the shrill of a hawk screaming evil hatred above him. The same words he had heard before. Those eyes! the powers! he folded his legs, and waited for the bird to come and swoop, and finally kill him. When it swooped, and came in, moments before he was snatched did something swatt the bird, the bird was tossed to the ground, as a cat looked at coalkit. everything turned black.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:23 am

"I don't think his eyes are that strange, they look actually handsome on him, and i'm sure he'll start to talk soon." mewed nutfur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:27 am

"Fine!"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:27 am

Coalkit starred, everything was damp, he opened his eyes dazily. He was cold and damp. He heard gasps, and soon saw millions of pairs of eyes starring at him. "Logger! Do you think it's him? A kit?" gasped a breath. "The Tribe Of Endless Hunting sends us a kit, what are they turning to?" muttered an older cat. "Wing! thats no way to talk to him. don't worry kit, whats your name?" asked a older she cat. "C-c-coalkit." he said. it came to no notice this was his first word. "Coalkit! Are you from the clans?" asked the she cat. "Y-y-yes."
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:40 am

(even more time later.)

coalkit had slept, his fake-mom was called Bank, and she had two children, Thunder, and Cave, thwey were playful, and excepted Coalkit as their own brother.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:41 am

"Baby? where's our kit!"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:42 am

"I saw them go in with Pheasantflower, she was checking up on them." he mewed. "Lets go see."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:44 am

I walked in and one of my kits was there,"HE'S GONE!"SHE YELLED.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:45 am

"what?" gasped nutfur, he ran into the den. He only saw Cloverkit. "Cloverkit, where is your brother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:46 am

I ignored my father.

"Honey go after him!"she screeched. (not really)
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:48 am

"I don't know where he is. Cloverkit, how long ago did he leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:52 am

I kept ignoring him.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:56 am

"I bet he left when we were talking, I'm sorry I have to give up so easily, i mean,he is my own kit, and i love him, but-flowerfur, he probably left ages ago, a hawk would have picked him up, or some bird, or even fox." he said sadly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:00 am

My eye's filled with tears,"So you don't care!?"

I ignored my father.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:04 am

"I do care!But something is telling me to stay back Flowerfur, somethi g is telling me that he will be fine, and he'll return to us someday, but now we must leave it in starclan's paws. Its just something is telling me no, don't go!" "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:06 am

I turned around sad.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:08 am

"flowerfur, maybe they will find the best place for him, until he is old enough to trae=vel back home, i promise you he'll come home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:10 am

"How do you know!"
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:12 am

Nutfur was stunned by what he had just said. "What did I just say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:13 am

"Nutfur! you took him away and left him with some rogues did you!!"she snarled shocked.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:24 am

"why would i do that?" he snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:25 am

"Nutfur!! how do you know this!"she snarled.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:26 am

"know what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next