Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEW POSSIBLE RULE:

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

NEW POSSIBLE RULE: Empty
PostSubject: NEW POSSIBLE RULE:   NEW POSSIBLE RULE: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:38 pm

Please ONLY use the BBCode when posting your dragons. Tinyurl takes longer to load and is more likely to fail. THis is because Tinyurl is a different link that directs you to your dragons link, while BBCode is direct. Please, from now on, at least, use the BBCode.
Thank you!
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female
Number of posts : 8375
Nickname: : Rose
Registration date : 2008-04-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: NEW POSSIBLE RULE:   NEW POSSIBLE RULE: I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 11:53 pm

(Bella ur dragon hatched Congratz)
Thank you I did think that BBcode takes less time than tinyurl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW POSSIBLE RULE:   NEW POSSIBLE RULE: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 3:46 am

Mrs.JacobBlack wrote:
(Bella ur dragon hatched Congratz)
Thank you I did think that BBcode takes less time than tinyurl
T_T She's not even mine anymore. . . =(
Back to top Go down
_furryfurby
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 11479
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/furry-s-rp-characters-h6.htm

PostSubject: Re: NEW POSSIBLE RULE:   NEW POSSIBLE RULE: I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 4:02 am

i'm sorry, and thanks for the update!
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: NEW POSSIBLE RULE:   NEW POSSIBLE RULE: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:37 am

Nice Rule.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: First Clan of the forest: ShadowClan;Petalfur, Roseheart: WindClan; Nightsky,Stormpelt: RiverClan; Iceheart, Iceclaw: Magic Cat clan: Roseheart,SunRise SparkleClan: Petalfur, Stormheart, Roseheart, Nightsky, Crowfeather MeadowClan: Frostheart

PostSubject: Re: NEW POSSIBLE RULE:   NEW POSSIBLE RULE: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 10:39 am

Ohh You gave her away b/c u thought she'd die and then she matured
Back to top Go down
Jacobluver
Administrator
Administrator
Jacobluver

Female
Number of posts : 3146
Nickname: : JL, person, you
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BASICALLY IM ONLY: jeep, and madio at this time sorry for being borring. Logan Beach Boarding School!: Rocky, Zach, Alyson

PostSubject: Re: NEW POSSIBLE RULE:   NEW POSSIBLE RULE: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:18 am

i cant use bbc codes, they dont all fit
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NEW POSSIBLE RULE:   NEW POSSIBLE RULE: I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:36 am

Jacobluver wrote:
i cant use bbc codes, they dont all fit
It's BBCodes. You don't need your Adults in there. They've already grown up. ;) They should all be able to fit. . .
Back to top Go down
PWNED
Administrator
Administrator
PWNED

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: NEW POSSIBLE RULE:   NEW POSSIBLE RULE: I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:12 am

Yea you should only have hacthlings and eggs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW POSSIBLE RULE:   NEW POSSIBLE RULE: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW POSSIBLE RULE:
Page 1 of 1