Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 6:16 am

First topic message reminder :

"He isn't messed up Flowerfur, he's just different." Nutfur said, trying to calm her.

Coalkit didn't respond, he knew all that would come out was a squeak. No one like messed up kits around here, his mother was right. He broke through the wall, like you would never think a small kit would be able to do, and ran off into the woods. (no body follow him, he'll come back)
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:27 am

I ran into the nursery.
Back to top Go down
HeraTort
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 1434
Registration date : 2008-03-06

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: ? what does this mean

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:31 am

He didn't know why either, he looked up at the sky. "Why do you do this to me?" he asked angrily. Then he slept

"Nutfur. . .Nutfur!" a faint whisper was filled with fog. He knew that voice. "Pigeonpaw! Is thast you?" he called urgently. Her tortoiseshell image appeared misty. "Yes, nutfur, it is me." "Whya are you here? Where is Coalkit? Where is my only son?" he asked. "He was sent far away for help, from the Tribe Of Endless Hunting. My father lives there, and he was having such a hards time at Wildclan, he is to live there for many moons, then he will return, different." then her image began to fade."Pigeonpaw! wait!" he called, but she was gone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:32 am

I cried.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 7:39 am

I heard crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:12 am

Pheasntflower was at flowerfur's side smiloing as Firepelt came in, ((He is with Meaodowsong though, still)) "Flowerfur, you'll be okay, Coalkit will be fine I have had a dream, he is with a tribe he will say a tom and will stay loyal to his clan, and mother." she started mumbling things that hs had heard in her dream, "He will meet a beautiful she-cat there he will be happy Flowerufr." she mewed.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:16 am

"Why did Coalkit leave?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:41 am

PPheasantflower pulled Firepelt out of the den before he upset Flowerfur again, She dragged him into the training hollow, now open as the apprentices were out hunting, "Firepelt, I had a dream, Coalkit left and he is with a tribe, there is one named Pigeonpaw she will take care of him, now Flowerfur knows some of this but not all so you spill the beans, you get bad herbs got that?"
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:43 am

I nodded, shaking. "Got it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:48 am

"Now, go entertain my sister she get's word of this from you and your crow-food." Pheasantflower stalked away.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 8:52 am

ORP: *cough*GINGERCLAN*cough*

RP: I nodded, and ran back tp her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:21 am

"Firepelt?"she called.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:59 am

I heard (?). "Yeah?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:02 am

"My kit! he's gone!"i cried into his pelt.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:13 am

"It's OK, Flowerfur(?). He's going to be OK,"I purred, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:14 am

I leaned on him crying,"It;s so hard!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:54 am

Dawnkit felt safe and warm in the den. She purred and fell a sleep.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 11:26 am

"It'll turn out all right! Don't worry. Where's Nutfur? Isn't he your mate?"I asked her. It didn't feel right to me for her to be coming to me with this when I wasn't her mate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 9:49 pm

Meadowsong watched froma distance, Fireptl and flowerfur, Firepelt loved her and she knew it, he didn't love Flowerfur, that crazy overreacting mouse.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:13 pm

"He does not even care that my kit is gone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:21 pm

This is where Pheasantflower stepped in before she started going on Firepelt, "Flowerfur, he loves you, okay, you can't blame him because he might have things to do like, oh I don't know, FEED A CLAN!" she yowled outraged that this cat only cared about herself and kits.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:22 pm

I looked scared and pressed closer to Firepelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:26 pm

"Get away from him!" Pheasantflower yowled. "Yu also think because he issn't with you you can go with another tom, it doesn't work that way." she yowled outraged that she was trying to steal her sister's mate just like she stol Pheasantflower's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:29 pm

"But Nutfur wont even try to get our kits back! and Firepelt's my BROTHER!! So i have to right to put my pelt against his!"she snarled.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:50 pm

Could she really?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 10:52 pm

"You have another thing coming if you seperate them cat." she spat at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!   WildClan will rule the forest! Join now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WildClan will rule the forest! Join now!
Page 2 of 30Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 30  Next