Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:59 am

First topic message reminder :

Blizzard wached as his hopes for fight hualted sudenly.

Shila watched the wolf chick from the bushes.

(Ras + flower?)
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum

AuthorMessage
Wolf Dancer
Administrator
Administrator
Wolf Dancer

Female
Number of posts : 71
Nickname: : Wolfie
DragonEggs : http://dragcave.net/user/RandomRaven
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Icicle Creek-Fang, Nixara Snowfall Pack-Raven, Survivor

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 11:20 pm

Survivor watched the fighting wolves from the safety of the shadows. She bit back a growl, remaining still and silent.

Raven paced, watching her only daughter with increasing anxiety.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:15 am

Roxy looked at the family and felt like she belonge.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:16 am

New Moon growled, but said nothing more.

"Well, might as well keep going," Breaking Dawn muttered, "Let's go!" Then she turned and bounded off again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:21 am

Roxy nodded and troted at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:23 am

Twilight ran at Roxy's side, smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:27 am

" You can go up ahead, if you would like." Roxy said, looking up at Twlight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:35 am

Twilight shook his head. "No, I'll stay with you," he replied.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 5:39 am

"alright," Roxy happily said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:16 am

ORP: I'm back! I finally finished Rose's userbar!! Thank God!!

RP: Twilight smiled.

Breaking Dawn halted. In front of them stood the two-leg's building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:49 am

Roxy quickliy licked Twlight's muzzle, blushing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:51 am

Twilight smiled and licked Roxy's muzzle in return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:02 am

Roxy giggled sloftly, and caught up with the otehr wolves, flank agsit Twlights.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:05 am

"Anybody got any grand ideas?" New Moon muttered, frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:07 am

" You could.. oh never mind, taht wouldn't work. Let me just let you in," Barked a wolf for a tree. The brute jumped down, his marron coat ripped form where his mucles wear. His eyes fixed on Roxy.
Roxy grolwed starting him down, standing closer to Twlight.
Danging from teh brutes neck was a sliver key.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:12 am

Breaking Dawn growled. "We already have one wolf who's not part of the family, we don't need another," she snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:17 am

" I guess you dont what in. FYI there are grauds at every coner, be careful," Devil siad nad put his tail on Breaking Dawn's muzzle and whent back into the entrence. He place dhis paws on teh door, and asked again, " What help, sweetie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:57 pm

Breaking Dawn growled. "Just open the door," she muttered, glaring at Devil.

Midnight Sun growled. She didn't like this wolf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:05 am

Devil smilied and opene dteh door. He rushed teh wolves in, the shut thedoor. " be very careful./ Your looking, for Elisue? i heard Lexxus talking about her,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:11 am

ORP: How 'bout's Devil's with Lexxus, and betrayed them??

RP: Midnight Sun growled, but slipped in after her siblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:13 am

( kk.)

" I'll lead you all teh way i can, then i must get back,"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:15 am

Breaking Dawn didn't have a good feeling about this, but she didn't have time to say anything.

"Lead the way," New Moon barked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:16 am

Devil nodde dhsi hea dnad troted off down a long, white windowless hallway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:18 am

New Moon bounded after him, followed by her siblings.

Breaking Dawn brought up the rear, still hesitant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:23 am

Roxy stayed by Twlight'as sidfe.

Devil lead them into a room, jumping up n a cage. " Now i have no clue where she is, but she is in her somwhere," Devil said, looking at all the wolves, carmed in cages.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:25 am

Breaking Dawn closed her eyes, trying to find her sister using the connection they shared. She growled and her eyes flashed open. "No, she's not. She's in a different room, with only her."

Lexxus appeared behind them, blocking their escape route. "You're right, she's not in here." Several two-legs appeared behind them. "But you'll join her soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola   ~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~Snowfall Wolf Pack~A Wolf RP Made By Mirah and Lola
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next