Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Golden Eyes Wolf Pack

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Golden Eyes Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Golden Eyes Wolf Pack   Golden Eyes Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:24 am

As you walk through the forest, you feel someone's eyes on you. Looking around there is no one there, but as you walk foward, you can feel hot breath on your face, and you look back to see nothing but golden eyes. You step back instinctively, as a white wolf emerges from the shadows. "Why are you in Golden Eyes territory?" He asked, then forces a laugh as you just gape. "Come on then, you'll be wanting a den before something scarier than me comes along,"

This is Golden Eyes Wolf Pack, the pack run by the Golden Eyed Alpha, Eros. Please join us!

Form:
Name:
Description/Picture(please do NOT use copyrighted images!I will know):
Personality(you have the option of playing it out, however don't contradict yourself in rp):
Interested in a particular position? (beta, alpha female, med wolf etc):

Alpha Male:
Eros, a large wolf with a flowing white coat. His eyes are always a glowing golden color, and they provide him with excellent eyesight.

Alpha Female:
-Vacent-

Beta(s):
-Vacant-

Members:
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Golden Eyes Wolf Pack Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Golden Eyes Wolf Pack Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Golden Eyes Wolf Pack Pet Golden Eyes Wolf Pack LKtU Golden Eyes Wolf Pack NpQC
Golden Eyes Wolf Pack GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eyes Wolf Pack   Golden Eyes Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:07 pm

Name: Mysty; Zapada, Kiba, Shira, Rosebud, Skyelar
Description/Picture(please do NOT use copyrighted images!I will know): Mysty has a sliver coat and gleaming violet eyes; Zapada has a pure white coat and ice blue eyes.; Kinba has a tan coat and white underbelly, her has chocolate brown eyes.; Shira has a dark grey coat with white legs, muzzle, ears and underbelly, she has moss green eyes; Rosebud has a chocolaty coat and a white front paw, her eyes are a deep brown.; Skyelar has a aburn/red coat and a tan underbelly, she has sky blue eyes .
Personality(you have the option of playing it out, however don't contradict yourself in rp):Watchful, layedback; feirce in battle; Calm; sweet, caring; Cunning; strong headed;petite; fierce; shy, calm, watchful; outgoing, opposite of shy, and sweet
Interested in a particular position? (beta, alpha female, med wolf etc): beta; med. wolf; no; no; no; alpha female

Last edited by mnm1995 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eyes Wolf Pack   Golden Eyes Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 11:42 pm

[hey mnm? these are copyrighted images unless you yourself have drawn them. if not it is a direct violation of DA policy. please just describe their appearances]
Back to top Go down
Feisty_Feline
Administrator
Administrator
Feisty_Feline

Female
Number of posts : 3170
Nickname: : Cmain
DragonEggs : If you want to see my drags go to: www.dragcave.net/user/Cmain

And www.dragcave.net/user/Mommain
Registration date : 2008-06-19

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Glass Houses - eve, Korbyn, Caitlyn, Alice, Shane Maximum Ride - Caitlyn, Seamus Vamp Valley Pack - Frost, Crest, Meadow, Caitlyn, Seamus, Frisket, Jag, Guardian Meadow Pack - Guardian Night, Key-lee, Scythe, Elle,

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eyes Wolf Pack   Golden Eyes Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:54 am

Name: Lilac ; Strike; Guardian Night; Ada Lovelace
Description/Picture(please do NOT use copyrighted images!I will know):Brown almost black with yellowish/tan splotches around her body, pointy ears, bright eyes; Gray with black splothces, longer bangs that have red streaks in them, very long fur; navy blue with tan and green splotches over his body, blue eyes; light pink with lace glovelets on her two front paws, heart on a red ribbon aroudn her neck, longer bangs with darker pin kstreaks, blue tip of tail.
Personality(you have the option of playing it out, however don't contradict yourself in rp):I'd preferr to show you my charries personality through-out the Rp. But if you want them, tell me
Interested in a particular position? (beta, alpha female, med wolf etc): Guardian Night maybe for Beta
Back to top Go down
http://www.twilight.googoolz.com
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Golden Eyes Wolf Pack Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Golden Eyes Wolf Pack Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Golden Eyes Wolf Pack Pet Golden Eyes Wolf Pack LKtU Golden Eyes Wolf Pack NpQC
Golden Eyes Wolf Pack GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eyes Wolf Pack   Golden Eyes Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:50 am

((Srry I fixed it))
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eyes Wolf Pack   Golden Eyes Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:03 am

Name: Raven
Description/Picture(please do NOT use copyrighted images!I will know): Raven is a grey she-wolf. She has a skull marking on her back leg, and a spiked collar around her neck, accompanied by a thin string with a heart hanging from it. The heart has a dagger through it. She has a black band around each of her front ankles, along with a gold bracelet on her left. She has a small gold hoop earring in her left ear. Her bangs are long and hang in her face. Her eyes are gold.
Personality(you have the option of playing it out, however don't contradict yourself in rp): I will rp it out
Interested in a particular position? (beta, alpha female, med wolf etc): nope
Back to top Go down
tlmr7783
Loser
Loser
tlmr7783

Female
Number of posts : 50
Nickname: : lawyer(only by ppl from PACP though)
Taylor
Registration date : 2008-07-23

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eyes Wolf Pack   Golden Eyes Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 2:37 am

Name:Mya

Description/Picture(please do NOT use copyrighted images!I will know):Mya has a grey coat with white underbelly and icy light blue eyes.
Personality(you have the option of playing it out, however don't contradict yourself in rp):watchful, obstinacy, rebelliousness, happy
Interested in a particular position? (beta, alpha female, med wolf etc):beta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Golden Eyes Wolf Pack   Golden Eyes Wolf Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Eyes Wolf Pack
Page 1 of 1