Webkinz Beach
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WELCOME Rules in mind.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack Empty
PostSubject: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:10 am

The snow is falling quicker now, as you stumble blindly through the forest. A streak of motion, and then your belly-up in the cold snow. "Who are you?" A white silohette growls. "And why are you in my territory?" "The storm," You stutter. "I'm lost,"
"Fine, you may stay," The wolf snarls in disgust. "I'm Cypress, your alpha," You finally realize the wolf is a female, and a beautiful one at that, complete with glowing green eyes. She stalks back into the trees, and you follow, hoping for a home in this frozen land. Can you thaw the alpha's frozen heart as well? She dares you to try.
Form:
Name:
Mate:
Other:
I will place you in ranks depending on your form. Beta and Alpha will be chosen later by Cypress. If you ask for either, you will automatically be a Warrior, no questions asked.

Frozen ♥ Ranks:
Alpha: The leaders. One pair of mates
Beta: 2nd in command. One pair of mates.
Delta: Advisors. Usually 2 pairs of mates
Scout Leader: Leads the hunts, One pair of mates.
Warriors: Normal Pack Members.
Elders: Older pack members.
Omega: Enemies of the alpha. Can move up however

Alphas:
Cypress/none

Beta:
None/None

Delta:
None/None
None/None

Scout Leader:
None/None

Warriors:
None

Elders:
None

Omega:
None
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Number of posts : 16456
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine
Registration date : 2008-03-05

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:43 am

Name: Roxian ; Shadow ; Demon ; River
Description: Red she-wolf with black swirls and red eyes ; Pure black brute with white paws and dark amber eyes ; Black she-wolf with red swirls and red eyes ; Light gray almost blue pelt with bright blue eyes
Mate: All looking
Other: All siblings
Back to top Go down
EnchantixBloom

Female
Number of posts : 1626
Nickname: : Enchantix, Bloom, EB, Enchilada (what Penguin used to call me)
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: BrightClan- Brightstar, Cherryfur, Stormwhistle, and Dawnpaw. Sunrise Wolf Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. 11 girls, no parents- Samantha Singger. 21 Kids, no parents- Alyssa, Gabrielle, Rachel, and Victoria. Running for our lives- Faith Nicole Hadley. Captured- Heather Camille Brooke. Jureano Mountain Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald. Summer River Pack- Bloom, Sky, Crystal, Shadow, Sapphire, and Emerald.

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:46 am

Name: Bloom
Description: Beautiful fire-red she-wolf with crystal-blue eyes and a white muzzle and legs.
Mate: None yet.
Other: None

Name: Sky
Description: Gray brute with blue eyes and a white underbelly.

Name: Crystal
Description: Snow-white she-wolf with emerald-green eyes.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
Number of posts : 2985
Nickname: : Assistant to Juicy_J. M or Kela (as Shelby calls me)
DragonEggs : Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack Pet Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack LKtU Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack NpQC
Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack GS9V
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:00 pm

Name: Snowfall (Snow)^ Selene^ Asim^ Shira
Description: a snow white wolf with welcoming blue eyes. Her eyes may be guarded by a thick coldness^ she is slender, yet strong, free minded, yet down to earth. she has a creamy brown pelt and light hazel eyes.^ He is a coal, jet black wolf. his eyes are a golden honey color. The only other color on him beside black is on his right front paw which is grey.^ Shira is a tawny red wolf with bright, translucent brown eyes.
Mate: no^no^no^no
Other: all realated in one way or another. Shira is an older pup.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chitchatisland.omgforum.net
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female
Number of posts : 4723
Nickname: : Tiger (on here)
Registration date : 2008-03-28

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 4:27 am

Name:Skull

Description: Snow white pelt, but ears tipped in a black but often stained with dried scarlet blood. His claws are always a sparkling black and he keeps his teeth sharp and perfect. HIs eyes are a soft cloudy blue that hides everything he feels.
Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack White-wolf

Mate: He wants one but will flirt with all the ladies and is a tough guy to catch likes the fight over females IS willing to fight another brute just to get a giggle from a she-wolf
Other: He is a strong fighter and a marvelous hunter. He has killed wolves as well as his dinner. He is bold and silent but can be flirty and teasing. He likes to pick fights and take charge.

Name:Spirt

Description: Her fur a honey sweet yellow topped with shades of the sunny yellow that blazes, a silent white covers her underbelly. Her cute features tipped and dipped in a light muddy brown. her yellow fur is tuffed in a small short flirty main like hair. her eyes yellow and her pupils a deep gazing blue. Another deep blue slashes her shoulder
Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack Flight

Mate: Wants and is flirty and likes it when the boys fight over her

other: She likes to run free shes ferice and graceful.
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzbeach.forumotion.net/profile.forum
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female
Nickname: : weedy (I'm now accepting this), GiGi (ONLY LOLA), MGW (Mrs. Gerard Way), Black Kat, Ninja, Kitty, DB, Divine

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 6:58 am

ORP: xD Skull sounds like the knd of brute Demon would like. xD
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Blood Clan:Ashstorm Moonpaw Twilight: jessica-vamp. steel-vamp. Brian-wolf outsiders: jake with thunder; jessica with Shadow starlight wolf pack: Dona, steel, Iron, Lana Avalik river pack: Steel,fang, silver, Dixi Gingercaln part two: spottedpaw-gingerclan, Darkcloud-gingerclan, Spiderpaw-blizard clan, wonderhear- blizzard caln Magic cats wolves and vampires and werewolves: vamp.- jessica, werewolf-Brian Mt. of mist pack:Tasha Wolf-Blaze: cat-lana

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 5:24 am

(mwhahaha Ill just start)

Skull woundered a dark forest likeing the deep and silence off it.

Spirt pranced lightly over the leafy ground her paws floating and making a gental breeze making the leaves dance as she left.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:52 am

Shadow lead the way through the strange forest. "You three keeping up back there?"
Roxian: "Me and River are. Demon just left to go hunting."
Shadow stopped. "Does she ever think?"

~

Demon: I was following a buck's scent trail. I soon spotted it, and licked my lips.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female
DragonEggs : Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack Dragonimage_25279_28189_pixel Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack Dragonimage_59214_28189_pixel Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack Pet Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack LKtU Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack NpQC

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field: Mysty - All of them put together Zapada - The Caring and Smart Blue Moon - The Warrior Spring - The understanding Sand - The gentle hearted Titan - The strong willed Nava- The strong hearted and gentle minded. Fern- The watchful Lunar- The braveFog- The mysterious Solar-The smartLuna-The Gentle and calm. Shira- strong hearted Asim- the protector

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:09 am

Selene walked with Shira beside her.

Snow walked walked behind Asim.

Asim scented other wolves.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 11:14 am

Demon: I crouched low, prepared to attack.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 4:58 am

Spirt: My ears twitched I herd muffled barks of two wolves. but scented three. One brute, a female and by the smell its hard to tell but another female, i think.

Skull: I watched a buck from a dark shadowy bush. I had been watching it carfully, so closly i had missed the apperance of another wolf come. as I crouched and muscles bunching then flinging free, i inhailed, then i smelt the she wolf, and she was hunting the prey I was attacking. Mid leap my eyes went to her to my buck....would she get there first
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:07 am

Selene heard a wolf, more than one. Sheveered off not meaning to. She saw the others and watched.

Asim turned to look and make sure they had everyone. He saw Selene missing and looked at Snow.

"Hunting." she guessed.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:13 am

Spirt: Now with my scences high I sniffed listened and looked around. More wolves were near
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:28 am

Selene saw a big, husky wolf with blood stains looking around. It almost caught her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:35 am

Skull herd another wolf. was it a anbush to many wolves was a bad sighn. he veered from the buck mid leap and fell silently to the left in the shelter of bushes. he turned and looked for the other wolf. it was a she wolf by her smelll
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 5:52 am

She caught his gaze. She knew he scented her. This could be bad she thought.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 6:08 am

Skull: I growled lowering my self flashing my fangs
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:32 am

Selene pulled back her lips not making a sound, silent was better.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 7:40 am

Skull slowly stalked her
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 8:33 am

She thought better of staying. Staying low she watched her back as she went back the way she came. Pausing as she realized she may put the others in danger. she stayed where she was, under some bushes.
Back to top Go down
WritingOtaku
Administrator
Administrator
WritingOtaku

Female

Character sheet
Role-Playing Game Field:

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 14, 2009 11:26 am

Demon: I took down the buck while I still had the chance. Alright, now to figure out who the other two are, adn if they'll harm the others. "Who's out there?" I growled.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:51 am

Skull: I growled I looked where the she- had vanished and the other hunting my buck. rage flicked threw me like fire.
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:56 am

Selene watched him intently. she saw the anger in his face.
Back to top Go down
Midnight-Tiger
Admin's Assistant
Admin's Assistant
Midnight-Tiger

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:59 am

Skull: I looked over, the one hidding was weaker and the other stronger, he would go for the weak and then come the long way back to see if the hunter had left. he snuck threw the underbrush on her trial
Back to top Go down
mnm1995
HOMIE's
HOMIE's
mnm1995

Female

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 5:05 am

Selene turned to check behind her. She saw a pair of gleaming eyes. A growl almost ripped through her lips. She kept silent. She would put up a fight if she had to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack   Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frozen Hearts Wolf Pack
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next